Grimy: Joey Jihad Got Quilly Millz Babymom At The Telli!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 GameChanger said:
it says babymoms not bi*ch., any real n*gga know after a while the babymoms will do anything to sh*t on YOU if you aint treatin her right or if you did her wrong.

bi*ches are always like this, thats why the "fu*kin ya babymoms" card dont mean much unless its ya current wife that you married to or if YOU said yourself that you loved the bi*ch

and yea joey is forever a cornball for the way he got laid out i almost feel sorry for him even with this
 6 years ago '09        #22
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
who's the best in philly right now, havent heard a dope philly mixtape (production and lyric wise) in a long time, meek is cool but people are acting like he's the only dude in philly...........oschino is cool but he always locked up
 6 years ago '04        #23
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
haddy been fell off......quilly>>>had

i aint heard sh*t from had in a while worth putting in roattion

but thats weak as hell on haddy part and eatin her pus*y is some simp sh*t especially when smutting out to prove a worthless pt.....but what do you expect from a n*gga wearing cut off shorts and and fidoras....

haddy is just mad....cuz everyone in philly is gaining more buzz then him...sh*t tone trump is on kay slay every other week....chic came home getting a buzz...meek all over the place...haddy and reed should battle rap or start a crew called old n*ggaz who had it...but there is mad talent in philly i listen to alot of their sh*t ape gang,h-man,ar-ab and so on...hope fully if meek blows up mad n*ggaz will get signed like when houston blew up
 6 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 DonofDons21 said:
haddy been fell off......quilly>>>had

i aint heard sh*t from had in a while worth putting in roattion

but thats weak as hell on haddy part and eatin her pus*y is some simp sh*t especially when smutting out to prove a worthless pt.....but what do you expect from a n*gga wearing cut off shorts and and fidoras....

haddy is just mad....cuz everyone in philly is gaining more buzz then him...sh*t tone trump is on kay slay every other week....chic came home getting a buzz...meek all over the place...haddy and reed should battle rap or start a crew called old n*ggaz who had it...but there is mad talent in philly i listen to alot of their sh*t ape gang,h-man,ar-ab and so on...hope fully if meek blows up mad n*ggaz will get signed like when houston blew up
only problem with this is alot of philly dudes have their own style but im already seeing them switching their flows and sounding like meek now.......thats a bad look
 6 years ago '10        #25
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
These n*ggas are embarrassing, I seen like 40 bi*ches last friday in philly that look just that hoodrat at the Vault, braggin that you fukked a n*gga baby moms in philly is like bragging that you fu*ked a fat white girl in georgia :disdain2:

Haddy used to be nice but now....Philly rap is start to die off again, Meek the only thing poppin. Tone Trump....basura...Young Hot.... ....Sigel the only n*gga still nasty and even he aint getting no buzz
 10-18-2011, 10:56 PM         #26
deeps3t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even want to see part 2 of this thats 1 fat bi*ch with a ugly a.ss n*gga i dont even know who these n*ggas are
 10-19-2011, 12:24 AM         #27
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gay. what kind of grown men and grown women participate in this fu*ksh*ttery?
 6 years ago '05        #28
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 Young Chuck D said:
this is gay. what kind of grown men and grown women participate in this fu*ksh*ttery?
lol@ "fu*ksh*ttery", im swagga jackin that one bruh, using it tommorow like i made it up and sh*t, gonna Millie VAnilli that lingo and u gets no credit
 10-19-2011, 02:22 AM         #29
enissay1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that seriously looked like a p*nis in the small image on the home page..... but it was cropped out to just the middle of the image.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #30
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 bran said:

[pic - click to view]

Even back in the early 2000's with Major Figgas and SP so much talent but n*ggas wanna beef. Then when Headshots and all them other dvd's start coming out all they did was promote beef (Meek, Had, Quilly, Reed etc.) n*gga it's getting a little better now but that's only because Philly ain't really buzzing outside of Meek and n*ggas just trying find anyway to get put on.
how you gonna use that gif an then speak on street beef.....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #31
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Philly never shows unity..that crab in a barrel mentality is alive and well..and if it aint that then they murking themselves doing dumb sh*t..see Cassidy,Beans,Peedi Crakk,Cool C,Gillie Da Kid,The Last Emperor,State Property,Kurrupt,The High and mighty and RAM Squad.....
 6 years ago '05        #33
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
quilly and haddy are always on and off......they was cool a couple months ago, but like Quill said, haddy salty cuz he told him his cd was a.ss

they always do this....sh*t, they were both dissin Ant from We Run The Streets, now they both shout him out haha

as for music, i didnt think Priceless was that bad.....dont get me wrong, aint his best work, but still......and Quilly New Wave 3 was nice, i dont care what anyone think
 10-19-2011, 06:42 AM         #34
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey fell off so bad doing all this extra sh*t

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #35
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 GameChanger said:
it says babymoms not bi*ch., any real n*gga know after a while the babymoms will do anything to sh*t on YOU if you aint treatin her right or if you did her wrong.

bi*ches are always like this, thats why the "fu*kin ya babymoms" card dont mean much unless its ya current wife that you married to or if YOU said yourself that you loved the bi*ch

and yea joey is forever a cornball for the way he got laid out i almost feel sorry for him even with this
this...

These new generation n*ggaz got the game all twisted....
 6 years ago '05        #36
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Even back in the early 2000's with Major Figgas and SP so much talent but n*ggas wanna beef. Then when Headshots and all them other dvd's start coming out all they did was promote beef (Meek, Had, Quilly, Reed etc.) n*gga it's getting a little better now but that's only because Philly ain't really buzzing outside of Meek and n*ggas just trying find anyway to get put on.
that sounds about right. n*ggas here always beefin over nothin. only person I can think of thats nice an trys to stay above the beef sh*t for them most part is YC an hes arguably the best in the city in my book
 6 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
braggin about eating another n*ggaz broad out...........
 6 years ago '04        #38
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 GameChanger said:

this pretty much, I feel sorry more for the child if anything..............
 6 years ago '10        #39
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
so one dude baby moms is a smut and the other got knocked the fu*k out and drug off like a dead moose. they both lost
 10-19-2011, 09:34 AM         #40
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey is better but I'll never forget the high school kid punking him into a stretched-out-reaching-for-the-stars concussion. Whether them kids dead now or not, lol.

Also;

Spittage >
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy