50 Cent Meets Up With His Number One Fan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2456 2456
 Space 2020 said:
WTF is this queer eye for the straight guy?

so you're telling me you don't notice when someone, doesn't matter if it's a male or woman, wears some tacky a.ss ugly sh*t..especially when they do it on a constintant basis? there's nothing homo about pointing out the absolute obvious..kanye dresses terrible also..way too many of these n*ggas have no style or idea how to dress decent..that's why stylists make so much money in the entertainment industry and even though wayne has a stylists he wears sh*tty a.ss clothes and doesn't match for sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #102
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Deniro732 said:
so you're telling me you don't notice when someone, doesn't matter if it's a male or woman, wears some tacky a.ss ugly sh*t..especially when they do it on a constintant basis? there's nothing homo about pointing out the absolute obvious..kanye dresses terrible also..way too many of these n*ggas have no style or idea how to dress decent..that's why stylists make so much money in the entertainment industry and even though wayne has a stylists he wears sh*tty a.ss clothes and doesn't match for sh*t
sorry i don't notice what men are wearing or critique their daily outfits because I don't want to fu*k them, Wish i could say the same for you.
 10-18-2011, 09:27 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
No matter the amount of bread, this man is still straight from the streets. Like his style or not, this is how feels comfortable. And maybe it's best that we focus on dudes that wear jeggings, and laugh at THAT.
realest post of the day:agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #104
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
What an absolutely horrible tattoo
 6 years ago '11        #105
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
oh you mean dressin like a heteros3xual

whats so hilarious about a durag/fitted combo, or loose fit jeans, or a dope heavy jacket,,

is 50 suppose to wear cardigan's and tight denims with glittery,bejewled eagles on the back, perhaps a mohawk?

yall nuiggas nowadays got some fu*kin nerve trying to mock men for acting and looking like men. Bizzaro world a.ss n*ggas I swear. Fitteds, throwbacks and timbs still go fu*kin hard. why should an acceptable style be phased out just because its particular style isnt in the spotlight, some of you n*ggas need to spend less time around your mothers and sisters fo real
co-fu*kin-sign
 6 years ago '11        #106
gc le phresh 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga Fif dressed like its still George W's first term
 6 years ago '07        #107
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2456 2456
 portis187 said:
sorry i don't notice what men are wearing or critique their daily outfits because I don't want to fu*k them, Wish i could say the same for you.
n*gga if you refuse to not acknowledge something as obvious as wardrobe simply because you are too childish and believe that's homo, then do you..your favorite rapper could be out there cross dressing and that's A ok with you because you don't notice what mean are wearing right?
 6 years ago '10        #108
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Deniro732 said:

Your nit pickin

The lastest example of someone dressed waayy outta wack was wayne at the VMA's thats it.

50 just look like he still got cloths in rotation from 03. No big deal really.
 6 years ago '08        #109
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
fuk that 50 wack af for that sh*t. that sh*t dont fly in the H .....you'll get talked about like a muhfukka. that n*gga Eminem be dressin wack as fu*k too. you can tell these n*ggas only fu*k prostitutes they gotta pay or groupie a.ss bi*ches. n*ggas act like its either superthug 2000 or skinny jean hipster and no in between. gtfoh. n*gga look lame as fu*k. n*gga look like he hopped out an advertsement from The Source magazine in 2002
 6 years ago '04        #110
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,798 | Props total: 17166 17166
what the hell is jeggins?
 6 years ago '10        #111
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30530 30530
n*gga dress like 1999 and sh*t. Thats not wavyyyyyyyy owwwwwww (max b voice)

You ecko wearing n*ggas in this thread tight
 10-18-2011, 10:21 PM         #112
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Old n*ggas mad at hell in this thread.

First of all...n*ggas acting like you only got 2 choices on how yo rock yo sh*t...this wack a.ss 2003 sh*t 50 Cent is rockin or that gay a.ss Jeggins sh*t gay n*ggas and Lil Wayne is rockin...

my point exactly pimpin

and aye aint like n*ggas gotta agree wit a pimp's opinion on Fif's Motorola 2 Way page me swag, if them n*ggas think it's good money then cool. but truth is they just salty a young n*gga clowned ole school gear so they got hella irrational and aint think sh*t through

:hmm: what if a n*gga dont like skinny jeans or wardrobe from an extra off Smilez & Southstar video?
 6 years ago '11        #113
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
PELLE PELLE dont look photoshoppd tho?
 10-18-2011, 10:26 PM         #114
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Nxgga Just Got Me A New Sig
 10-18-2011, 10:28 PM         #115
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeggings Tho
 10-18-2011, 11:11 PM         #116
slimshady5191 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 10-19-2011, 12:22 AM         #117
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
dude rag??????
 6 years ago '06        #118
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
I'm prob closer to 50's age than most n*ggas on here & I'm co-signing the jits. That sh*t looks mad old in 2011. No different than if a n*gga was rockin bell bottoms, butterfly collars, & platform shoes in the 90's. n*ggas woulda got clowned to no end. Me personally, Imma Ralph Lauren/Calvin Klein typa n*gga. Grown, fitted, but not tight as fukk. As you get older, your style should reflect your maturity. And maybe I missed the memo, but since when does frontin on a n*gga's clothes make you gay? I'm sure all you hardbody n*ggas would k!ll a n*gga rockin bootleg J's or Forces. Fif just looks crazy outdated. n*gga might as well rock one of them Queens FUBU baseball jerseys. I can tell there's mad n*ggas reading this thread w/a closet full of 3x tall t's & Girbauds lookin like.... *fukk y'all n*ggas*
 10-19-2011, 01:19 AM         #119
infamous4174 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sixonefour said:
exactly.

Wear what the fuk you wanna wear. n*gga k!ll me with that i ain't wearing this or that b/c it was poppin in the nineties. Half this f*g sh*t n*ggas dressing in (extra smedium, skinnies with no belt, etc) was done before too and it was gay then and it's gay now. And i dare a n*gga tell me he ain't got some kind of cap and/or durag in the crib. You might now wear em together but you got them sh*ts.

On another note, i'd be all up in that whale like jonah.
bless.... N thats it..
 6 years ago '10        #120
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
He def hit that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy