most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9859 9859
 Marvin Hagler said:
:hmm: so if a pimp clown a n*gga vines fo climbin out da silver Delorean wit Doc Brown.......

that automatically mean he support metros3xual f*g-wear? like they da only 2 choices?

n*gga if u dont sit yo ole AARP card havin a.ss down somewhere

/Thread
 6 years ago '08        #82
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 dat_boi_tj said:
snapbacks tho?? what that gotta do wit bein gay?
Because alot of hipsters and posers who really dont have "hat game" rock snapbacks. Snapbacks have allowed alot of lame cats who dont know how to shop for hats to all of the sudden be able to get hats, because all it take is for them to adjust the snap in the back to change the size. That's why so many lames rock them. Whereas, people who buy fitted hats really know how to shop for hats, know about sizes, hand stitching, and many other factors that come into play when shopping for hats that posers dont know because of snapbacks.

Also, you notice that alot of snapbacks really arent "team hats", meaning that they arent the same caps that teams rock on the baseball field. Snapbacks are usually colorful, flamboyant, flashy, full of designs, etc to get people to snatch the first one they see off the shelf. This allows alot of posers to jsut walk into a Lids and just grab the first flashy snapback hat they see. And then they say, "we got hat game". They fu*king up the game. I was in Lids this weekend and saw a gang of whiteboys come in the store asking for snapbacks. I could just look at them and tell they were posers.
 6 years ago '04        #83
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
50 has hundreds of millions of dollars. You don't. He can wear whatever the hell he wants and still fu*k whoever the hell he wants.

/thread
 6 years ago '04        #84
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Get em Fif!
 6 years ago '06        #85
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 23codez said:
No matter the amount of bread, this man is still straight from the streets. Like his style or not, this is how feels comfortable. And maybe it's best that we focus on dudes that wear jeggings, and laugh at THAT.
:applause:exactly what i was thinking y'all love these girl clothes wearing mother fu*ker and make fun of 50 for wearing that? it might be older style but it's better than this new shemale dressing craze that's going on now.
 6 years ago '09        #86
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Didnt Mean "faggit" As In Gay. He Mean As Weak a.ss n*gga and Snapbacks Gotta Do With The "Follower" Point He Trying Get Across.

Im Confused About The Thread. I Thought n*ggas Was Talking About The Female When I First Click But Its All About Clothes? This The Fashion Section Now?
my n*gga
btw that bi*ch fat/sloppy

Last edited by Ash10; 10-18-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga Fif dressed like its still George W's first term
when you riding around in a $750k ride & rocking $2 mill worth of jewelry with over $100 mill in the bank, mofos can give a damn about what you wearing. so who is the joke on.

Last edited by coolhandluc; 10-18-2011 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #88
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
well well well, if it isnt jay-z's surgically removed d!ck wart. Lemme guess, couldnt find enough 2pac threads to wave your jigga pom poms in. you ole irrelevant a.ss n*gga, tryna pop up and cosign talmbout "mandown" you ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga. sit yo tweety bird a.ss down before it really be mandown in this bi*ch.n*gga you fu*kin with the Ultimate. Marvin you too n*gga ole skittle bleedin f*ggot. how bout I slit your fu*kin jugular with tha AARP card. see me chump

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 ash1990 said:
my n*gga
btw that bi*ch fat/sloppy
...They Say Them Fat bi*ches Got That Fire Head Tho
 6 years ago '11        #90
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Don't get confused, fifty still gets trendy.
 6 years ago '11        #91
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Chief Dee said:
Because alot of hipsters and posers who really dont have "hat game" rock snapbacks. Snapbacks have allowed alot of lame cats who dont know how to shop for hats to all of the sudden be able to get hats, because all it take is for them to adjust the snap in the back to change the size. That's why so many lames rock them. Whereas, people who buy fitted hats really know how to shop for hats, know about sizes, hand stitching, and many other factors that come into play when shopping for hats that posers dont know because of snapbacks.

Also, you notice that alot of snapbacks really arent "team hats", meaning that they arent the same caps that teams rock on the baseball field. Snapbacks are usually colorful, flamboyant, flashy, full of designs, etc to get people to snatch the first one they see off the shelf. This allows alot of posers to jsut walk into a Lids and just grab the first flashy snapback hat they see. And then they say, "we got hat game". They fu*king up the game. I was in Lids this weekend and saw a gang of whiteboys come in the store asking for snapbacks. I could just look at them and tell they were posers.
is it really that big of a deal. Just let people wear what they want.
 6 years ago '08        #92
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
Old n*ggas mad at hell in this thread.

First of all...n*ggas acting like you only got 2 choices on how yo rock yo sh*t...this wack a.ss 2003 sh*t 50 Cent is rockin or that gay a.ss Jeggins sh*t gay n*ggas and Lil Wayne is rockin...

For 1 it is a midpoint to you get it just right...you would NEVER catch me dead wearing this bullsh*t 50 Cent is wearing...idc how New York it is..sh*t lame as fu*k...and second of all I'm not a f*g so I defiantly wouldn't be cause dead in some tight a.ss nut huggers...If you don't know how to find the perfect fit 501s and a perfectly fitting sh*t (not tight) you ain't doing it right...

But to each is his own...

And whoever is dissin Snapbacks is just bitter.
 6 years ago '04        #93
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
thats a nice tat
 6 years ago '04        #94
pistolp 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is crazy... 50 cent looks like its 2001 and people are going to comment about that. I honestly think this picture is old. At the end of the day, the clothes don't make the man. If you a G, you gone be a G in whatever you wear. Baggy clothes didn't become fashionable until the mid 90's. So do you think they wasn't any real men until baggy clothes became a fad? How about on the other side of the world, where baggy clothes never became cool, are there no real men there? What do clothes have to do with how real you might be?
 6 years ago '07        #95
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
50, wiz, jay-z, wayne...are rappers who need good stylists because they dress so lame and tacky it's not even funny
 6 years ago '05        #96
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 23codez said:
No matter the amount of bread, this man is still straight from the streets. Like his style or not, this is how feels comfortable. And maybe it's best that we focus on dudes that wear jeggings, and laugh at THAT.
this idk why n*ggas always wrry bout what another man wears. 50 is grown as man damn near 40 dude trying to be comfortable he could give 2 fu*ks bout the style.

i respect this more then wayne fu*king girl a.ss pants and some vans that sh*t gay but u n*ggas like that
 6 years ago '10        #97
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Deniro732 said:
50, wiz, jay-z, wayne...are rappers who need good stylists because they dress so lame and tacky it's not even funny
WTF is this queer eye for the straight guy?

10-18-2011, 08:18 PM         #98
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Space 2020 said:
WTF is this queer eye for the straight guy?

[pic - click to view]

10-18-2011, 08:21 PM         #99
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Old n*ggas mad at hell in this thread.

First of all...n*ggas acting like you only got 2 choices on how yo rock yo sh*t...this wack a.ss 2003 sh*t 50 Cent is rockin or that gay a.ss Jeggins sh*t gay n*ggas and Lil Wayne is rockin...

For 1 it is a midpoint to you get it just right...you would NEVER catch me dead wearing this bullsh*t 50 Cent is wearing...idc how New York it is..sh*t lame as fu*k...and second of all I'm not a f*g so I defiantly wouldn't be cause dead in some tight a.ss nut huggers...If you don't know how to find the perfect fit 501s and a perfectly fitting sh*t (not tight) you ain't doing it right...

But to each is his own...

And whoever is dissin Snapbacks is just bitter.
Maan, Shut up Sucka...
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Rhyme n Tekniq; 10-18-2011 at 08:23 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #100
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
wait a min theres a problem wit fitted hats now???????? i will not sport snapbacks sorry
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy