Glazer: Carson Palmer to the Raiders

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #261
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 KeepinItTrill said:
besides QB what area are we really lacking in homie?

Curry is already helping with the run-d, and our secondary is young but those are growing pains I can deal with because we still have Routt and Huff. We have a great d-line, great run game, surprisingly great o-line, and WR's that can make plays. Some of yall act like we're the same Raiders from 2005
its foolish...why not bring in as many impact players as possible...use the packers model of depth over quality
 6 years ago '07        #262
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 KnicksLost said:
its foolish...why not bring in as many impact players as possible...use the packers model of depth over quality
Carson can and probably will be that impact player you're talking about though...

our team can't really afford to wait on a rookie to develop, especially not a QB. This team is built to win now.
 6 years ago '07        #263
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
They are fast i will give you that.

But they gonna need to be 6'7" to catch some of Carsons passes.

Back against the wall though you gotta box out and this is boxing out of that corner. We will see how he does back in Cali maybe he will be inspired.

But is it really a good look that you traded top picks for a guy who really doesn't care about football and has 60 mill to sit on? How will he react if you guys go through a tough stretch and lose a few? I personally can't ride with a player who quits on his team no matter what
He's soft as baby sh*t....he ran up into hills when he couldn't get his trade...How do you quit on your team and still get a 2nd chance? if the going get tough raider rans will eat him alive...He wouldn't of made it out of ny or philly with any dignity left
 6 years ago '11        #264
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
palmers on nfl network talkin now with the raiders cap on
 6 years ago '07        #265
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
Carson can and probably will be that impact player you're talking about though...

our team can't really afford to wait on a rookie to develop, especially not a QB. This team is built to win now.
I see what you saying maybe it just cus I hate Carson with a passion

Edit: I dislike any player that quits on there team...sh*t happened to me in hs...our sf got sh*tted on every time I seen him in the halls
 6 years ago '04        #266
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 KeepinItTrill said:

Curry is already helping with the run-d, and our secondary is young but those are growing pains I can deal with because we still have Routt and Huff. We have a great d-line, great run game, surprisingly great o-line, and WR's that can make plays. Some of yall act like we're the same Raiders from 2005
Yeah I feel you but thats the point though.

Your missing your nucleus with no hope in sight of a GOOD future QB.

Campbell well he is done.

Carson IS NOT THE LONG TERM SOULTION.

And Pryor is a Project prospect.

I don't think trading the picks was smart, now had you got him for a 4th rounder then no issues but really Carson Palmer? Put a sh*t ton of money he is owed over the next few years. But hey this is the NFL he may have a huge year for you guys
 6 years ago '05        #267
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
it's clear from seeing responses in here that n*ggas have no idea what they are talkin about when speaking on the raiders. I love being underestimated tho...like people have said, every1 called the seymour trade horrible too...but I'd have to say that worked out jus fine. And then n*ggas talkin bout a QB heavy draft? fu*k that have to do with anything? like we didn't jus draft a good prospect in pryor.

Cats acting like were expecting Carson to come in and be Brady or some sh*t. We need a game manager who is capable of doin more if need be. I'd say were sitting pretty for the moment
 6 years ago '07        #268
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Yeah I feel you but thats the point though.

Your missing your nucleus with no hope in sight of a GOOD future QB.

Campbell well he is done.

Carson IS NOT THE LONG TERM SOULTION.

And Pryor is a Project prospect.

I don't think trading the picks was smart, now had you got him for a 4th rounder then no issues but really Carson Palmer? Put a sh*t ton of money he is owed over the next few years. But hey this is the NFL he may have a huge year for you guys
let Carson run the squad for 4-5 years and then when his contract runs out or w/e the case is, give Pryor the keys. I def. think Pryor is gonna be our franchise QB, they're just gonna groom him for right now.
 6 years ago '04        #269
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm willing to take the wait n see approach

the thought of what he COULD do for this team has me excited more than anything else.
Coolbeans.

Don't get me wrong I dont think he is gonna come start a losing streak for you guys by no means.
 6 years ago '07        #270
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 KeepinItTrill said:

^this....

Our offense is SET. We don't need sh*t except for some o-line depth...

We have Palmer, a franchise QB for the next 3 to 5 years. Then we have a backup to come in after that we can groom in Pryor. We have McFadden, the best RB in the league with Bush off the bench who is starter quality himself. Our o-line is very young and big, not to mention they have played lights out in both the run and pass this season. We have many young recievers with bright futures. DHB is actually doing better then Crabtree this season, Ford is a stud and Moore just might be better then them both. Boss is also every bit as good as Miller was in our offense.

also you think Hue would put his career on the line if he didn't truly belive in Palmer? dude knows Palmer very well...scouted him to USC and coached for the Bengals during Palmers best years. He knows exactly what he's getting.

Last edited by kakish; 10-18-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #271
space
space
 Gater said:
Wait is Carson going to start..I have a chance to get on him fantasy team cuz Brady has a bye
he MIGHT start against KC, but it's a sure thing he's starting against Denver in 3 weeks.
 6 years ago '07        #272
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Too many salty NFL Experts in here. "RAIDERS LOST, BLAH, BLAH" "two first rounders?!" we trying to get to the playoffs. Shut up and watch the results. Carson Palmer is a Raider. :D
 6 years ago '05        #273
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
No comment, I'll just let the season do the talking
 6 years ago '10        #274
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
lmaooo @ people thinking Carson is bad. He is our mid to long term solution. Gannon came in to our organization in his 30's just like Palmer, we can get 5 years out of this guy with ease. He's the best QB we've had signed to the team since 2002 with Gannon

Dude threw for 4k yards last year and had some pretty decent seasons.

Did you want to roll with Kyle Boller and go 6-10 and miss the chance at the playoffs??

Two first round picks isn't that bad compared to what the Bears gave up to get CUTLER

2009 1st round pick
2010 1st round pick
2009 3rd round pick
Kyle Orton

for just Cutler

^ Now that's bad.
 10-18-2011, 07:01 PM         #275
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raiders will finish 8-8 or 9-7 and lose the division by 2 games.

I love how Raider fans think they own the AFC West because they had a "good" year last year. What are you like 2-13 in your last 15 against the Chargers?

The division still goes through SD. Good luck
 6 years ago '07        #276
space
space
 illmatix said:

I love how Raider fans think they own the AFC West because they had a "good" year last year. What are you like 2-13 in your last 15 against the Chargers?

The division goes through SD. Good luck
SD isn't as good as you're making them seem to be

yall got Rivers yea, but then what? Gates is hurt..., Mathews sucks...
 6 years ago '05        #277
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
rivers right now is not that good
 10-18-2011, 07:04 PM         #278
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
SD isn't as good as you're making them sound to be

yall got Rivers yea, but then what?
You'll see, don't worry.
 6 years ago '07        #279
space
space
 illmatix said:
You'll see, don't worry.
you'll see too, division is ours
 6 years ago '10        #280
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 illmatix said:

The division still goes through SD. Good luck

Wild Card's exist too my internet friend.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago