Glazer: Carson Palmer to the Raiders

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #241
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$574 | Props total: 246 246
 KeepinItTrill said:
62 % completion rate, 3900 yards and 26 td's last year is a dead arm?

and I'll explain it again, we're a playoff team, and Kyle Boller was our starting QB before this Palmer deal. You do the math...
Dude he averaged like 6.5 yard per pass attempt, he can't throw deep anymore..and make moves out of desperation doesnt make it right....you could have had a capable backup for cheaper...
 6 years ago '04        #242
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,193 | Props total: 3340 3340
 blackjewelz said:
Their options were to either trust Boller to come out of this 6 weeks with a winning record(not happening) and trust that Campbell would not only be back on time,but in midseason form(not happening) or salvage their season and make the trade.

Considering the options,they won.Both teams.

I mean this is the best QB the Raiders have had in a long time(not saying much but still.)

It could very well work.

Jason Campbell>>>>>>>> Carson Palmer come'on man.

No weapons for Carson as well I think he is gonna struggle big time, and he has not been good or even average in years.

Bad trade but if you don't value draft picks as an organization I guess it really doesn't matter.
 6 years ago '07        #243
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 KDE21K said:
Dude he averaged like 6.5 yard per pass attempt, he can't throw deep anymore..and make moves out of desperation doesnt make it right....you could have had a capable backup for cheaper...
homie...we have Jason Campbell, THE definitive checkdown QB

I'd take Carson over any of those "backups" you're talking about
 6 years ago '07        #244
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Jason Campbell>>>>>>>> Carson Palmer come'on man.

No weapons for Carson as well I think he is gonna struggle big time, and he has not been good or even average in years.

Bad trade but if you don't value draft picks as an organization I guess it really doesn't matter.
what?

DHB, Ford, Boss, Moore, Murphy, Reece, McFadden aren't weapons?

they're not Larry fu*kin Fitzgerald but to say they aren't weapons is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #245
space
space
 KDE21K said:
he had like 5 explosive games out of 16 last year those numbers are mad inflated.

If you watch him play you will leave less then impressed.
 6 years ago '05        #246
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
since when is carson palmer a bad qb? some of ya'll n*ggas are stupid as fu*k. if it ain't brady or rodgers ya'll think he sucks. C'mon be serious, they finally have a pretty good QB and a dope RB duo, this will give them better results than whoever they would've drafted in the 1st round
 6 years ago '05        #247
KDE21K 
space
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
homie...we have Jason Campbell, THE definitive checkdown QB

I'd take Carson over any of those "backups" you're talking about
Matt Ryan is Captain Checkdown...

But for the price you paid, I'd have traded for Hoyer or Orton....only ones that would have made sense IMO
 6 years ago '05        #248
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10895 10895
raiders stay losing. Palmer is fu*kin washed up!!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '04        #249
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
what?

DHB, Ford, Boss, Moore, Murphy, Reece, McFadden aren't weapons?

they're not Larry fu*kin Fitzgerald but to say they aren't weapons is ridiculous.
RUN DMC, Murphy(is he still alive though haven't heard anything, hurt?) maybe Ford but you are gonna wish Ford wasn't 5'6 once Carson gets there.

The rest are

Good thing for Carson is Raiders Run Game>> so you will be able to hide him.

I think he sucks but I may end up being wrong.
 6 years ago '05        #250
KDE21K 
space
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
he had like 5 explosive games out of 16 last year those numbers are mad inflated.

If you watch him play you will leave less then impressed.
Thank you for making my point for me :lol I'm not a Carson Palmer fan in the slightest...You trade 1sts for up and coming QB's.....not dudes who are on their last legs....
 6 years ago '07        #251
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
RUN DMC, Murphy(is he still alive though haven't heard anything, hurt?) maybe Ford but you are gonna wish Ford wasn't 5'6 once Carson gets there.

The rest are

Good thing for Carson is Raiders Run Game>> so you will be able to hide him.

I think he sucks but I may end up being wrong.
Murphy's first game was this past weekend, he was injured all season prior to that. DHB is playing well, and Ford is a speedy slot receiver. If Moore can get some more burn, he's def. a threat to throw to.

and yes, our run game >>>>>>
 6 years ago '07        #252
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
 TheInevitable24 said:
everyone coming in here calling us idiots seems scared to me...stay that way
Nobody is scared of a team thats won 35 games in 8 years with a QB whos on the wrong side of 30 bro.
 6 years ago '10        #253
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
i think its a good fit for the both of them
 6 years ago '06        #254
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Bengals fu*king wow by holding out as long as they did

sh*t... Carson Palmer wasn't worth a 1st rounder at the start of the year

and he sure as hell isnt worth 1 now
 6 years ago '07        #255
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
This has to be one of the worst trades I've seen in a long long long time...Carson is making a sh*t load of money, no longer the player he used to be, he sits in the pocket and doesn't move at all its like he has cement blocks in his shoes...I hope Hue knows wtf he's doing and that only means its over for Jason Campbell next year...They gave up a 1st Rd in a strong qb draft and a conditional 1st or 2nd round pick the following year...I guess they don't believe in building a team using the draft
 6 years ago '07        #256
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Stupid Fresh said:
Bengals fu*king wow by holding out as long as they did

sh*t... Carson Palmer wasn't worth a 1st rounder at the start of the year

and he sure as hell isnt worth 1 now
I wouldn't of gave a 3rd for him...and its not just one 1st rd its possibly two 1st rd picks
 6 years ago '07        #257
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
This has to be one of the worst trades I've seen in a long long long time...Carson is making a sh*t load of money, no longer the player he used to be, he sits in the pocket and doesn't move at all its like he has cement blocks in his shoes...I hope Hue knows wtf he's doing and that only means its over for Jason Campbell next year...They gave up a 1st Rd in a strong qb draft and a conditional 1st or 2nd round pick the following year...I guess they don't believe in building a team using the draft
besides QB what area are we really lacking in homie?

Curry is already helping with the run-d, and our secondary is young but those are growing pains I can deal with because we still have Routt and Huff. We have a great d-line, great run game, surprisingly great o-line, and WR's that can make plays. Some of yall act like we're the same Raiders from 2005
 6 years ago '05        #258
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

If this works out good for the Raiders Boxden gonna be like

One first round is pushing it though, but maybe 2 1st rounders? Well have to wait and see I guess
 6 years ago '04        #259
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
Murphy's first game was this past weekend, he was injured all season prior to that. DHB is playing well, and Ford is a speedy slot receiver. If Moore can get some more burn, he's def. a threat to throw to.

and yes, our run game >>>>>>
They are fast i will give you that.

But they gonna need to be 6'7" to catch some of Carsons passes.

Back against the wall though you gotta box out and this is boxing out of that corner. We will see how he does back in Cali maybe he will be inspired.

But is it really a good look that you traded top picks for a guy who really doesn't care about football and has 60 mill to sit on? How will he react if you guys go through a tough stretch and lose a few? I personally can't ride with a player who quits on his team no matter what
 6 years ago '07        #260
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
They are fast i will give you that.

But they gonna need to be 6'7" to catch some of Carsons passes.

Back against the wall though you gotta box out and this is boxing out of that corner. We will see how he does back in Cali maybe he will be inspired.

But is it really a good look that you traded top picks for a guy who really doesn't care about football and has 60 mill to sit on? How will he react if you guys go through a tough stretch and lose a few? I personally can't ride with a player who quits on his team no matter what
I'm willing to take the wait n see approach

the thought of what he COULD do for this team has me excited more than anything else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago