Glazer: Carson Palmer to the Raiders

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #221
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
The Raiders gave up a 2012 and a 2013 pick for a 34 year old Carson Palmer? WOW. And they donít have a pick next year until the 5th round and the following year? Double WOW. I guess they really wanna win right now.
 6 years ago '07        #222
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15090 15090
 Crown Loyal said:
The Raiders gave up a 2012 and a 2013 pick for a 34 year old Carson Palmer? WOW. And they donít have a pick next year until the 5th round and the following year? Double WOW. I guess they really wanna win right now.
please don't post again till you get your facts straight
 6 years ago '05        #223
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Billdotel said:
Yea 5 years ago before a knee & elbow injury. How does that justify giving up 2 first round picks?
it doesnt justify anything...we did it...and just dont give a fu*k n*gga... we raiders man...we werent sewn from the same cloth as the other teams
 6 years ago '05        #224
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Skip Jr said:
and none of those 4 wins have come against a team with a winning record and the 2 losses are against teams with a winning record

palmer will be garbage and the raiders wont make the playoffs
we beat the texans and jets...yea we suck sooooooo much....i should hide under my blanky

ppl are stupid for several reasons....

when we try to explain or justify reasoning behind something we are stupid and optimistic

but if you wanna try and justify your point of view by saying we beat sh*tty teams its ok?....especially when in this thread n*ggas were saying the jets are better than us and will most likely beat us in the playoffs

evidence right here your just looking for shock reactions from us....aint gonna happen

like i said before...we could trade DMAC for a can of coca cola tomorrow and id be mad...but i aint changing my team n*gga...i dont care what they do cuz i love the team

Last edited by trb_5; 10-18-2011 at 04:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #225
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
Did you see what they're paying him!?? 2.5 this season then 12.5/13/15. the next 3!
 6 years ago '05        #226
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Haha...why is every1 even worried bout what we doin? Matter of fact, shouldn't n*ggas be glad we made such a 'horrible move'? Y'all n*ggas amaze me tho. You guys could find something wrong with anything the raiders do...buy if Carson can play to the level we know he can...y'all gon be real scared in a couple of weeks...
 6 years ago '05        #227
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 trb_5 said:
after thinking about it level headedly ....at worst hes better than jason campbell...he also never played for a team like the raiders with one of the best ground games in the league and a good offensive line

at best hes as good as tony romo, and other tier 2 qbs

best qb since rich gannon with deep ball accuracy that JC didnt have...he was 10th in 40+ yard completions 2 years ago

hes only 1 year old than jason campbell and most qbs have a long life before retirement....drew brees, brady, and peyton are all older

he played on a sh*tty bengals team that was always playing from behind so he threw some picks...some werent his fault

he threw for 4000 yards basically which is damn good

we have young talent EVERYWHERE on our team except Defensive Tackle

i think hue made this move knowing that we have talent everywhere and dont care about 1st round picks....he also traded for curry who was a 1st rounder

i think this helps pryor develop under a good mentor

and i think we are making the playoffs this year since carson can make all the throws with great accuracy and a great long ball
:agreement6:Best post in this thread.

Smoke500 said:
The Raiders may have to face the Steelers...Patriots...Chargers...Jets...Bills...or Ravens in the playoffs

Yet yall risked 2 1st rounders for Palmer

That's the sign of a team who hasn't had success in a LONGGGG time
Thats a win in itself Moron!!

BOTH TEAMS WON!

This time off is the best thing to happen for Carson. I guess people forgot Cincy swept the division in 2009 with Carson having a "dead arm". He's also better than Jason Campell ever will be. Now He's healthy, motivated, back in his hometown, and has the weapons in place to succeed.

Watch Cincy draft Trent Richardson with this pick. 9 draft picks within the first 3 rounds over 3 years! Hell fu*kin yea!!
[pic - click to view]

Cincy fu*kin WON!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #228
space
space
 philly5 said:
Did you see what they're paying him!?? 2.5 this season then 12.5/13/15. the next 3!
you just gave Vick who's also 31 a 100 mil contract
 6 years ago '04        #229
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Somewhere in Oaktown right now Pryor is wishing he stayed in college...............
 6 years ago '07        #230
space
space
 jlandryst said:
Somewhere in Oaktown right now Pryor is wishing he stayed in college...............
why? he's gonna get the keys to the team soon enough

dude just got done with a 5 game suspension, you think while we're having a winning season they'd put the team on a rookie qb's back? fu*k no
 6 years ago '04        #231
space
space
Pryor not made like that granted he is a good raw talent but do you see him wanting to sit the bench waiting to play.......
 6 years ago '07        #232
space
space
 jlandryst said:
Pryor not made like that granted he is a good raw talent but do you see him wanting to sit the bench waiting to play.......
nobody wants to ride the bench, but he'll get his chance in the near future.
 6 years ago '04        #233
space
space
I can see Carson beasting he never had a HB or WR like this. he will put up decent if not big numbers with a full off season to prepare soPryor might not see that starting job until 2015 at best cuz we all know Campbell will not beat out Carson for the starting job.
 6 years ago '09        #234
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
I'd rather have traded for Gradkowski or let Pryor get the time.
 6 years ago '04        #235
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
And now lets let the floating duck passes begin...
 6 years ago '05        #236
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 245 245
Someone explain to me why any franchise trades a 1st and a 2nd for a dude with a dead arm(and the stats to prove it)
 6 years ago '05        #237
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
best move since n*ggas criticized a first for Seymour (which was the best move Al ever made in my life)

Playoffs on lock now...sh*t though with that conditional Ill be cool with just a visit though
 6 years ago '07        #238
space
space
 jlandryst said:
I can see Carson beasting he never had a HB or WR like this. he will put up decent if not big numbers with a full off season to prepare soPryor might not see that starting job until 2015 at best cuz we all know Campbell will not beat out Carson for the starting job.
he had better WR's in Cincy when Chad and Housh was there, but he didn't have AS MANY good ones as we have. Now, none of them are the talent level of those 2 (yet) but they're fast, can get open quick, and can get some good YAC numbers.

the talent level on this squad is better than anything he had on Cincy.

Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 10-18-2011 at 04:55 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #239
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
everyone coming in here calling us idiots seems scared to me...stay that way
 6 years ago '07        #240
space
space
 KDE21K said:
Someone explain to me why any franchise trades a 1st and a 2nd for a dude with a dead arm(and the stats to prove it)
62 % completion rate, 3900 yards and 26 td's last year is a dead arm?

and I'll explain it again, we're a playoff team, and Kyle Boller was our starting QB before this Palmer deal. You do the math...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy