Oct 18 - What does the Amber Cole video controversy tell us about America?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23305 23305
 jplaydadon said:
so the fu*k what they dont have fathers in teh home? based on most of yalls comments a single mother household would be better than having yall brainwashing kids with a bunch of chauvinistic bullsh*t. single parent households are not the problem with kids. never have been. that inself implies chauvinism and that women cant hold down a household. false, ive seen it happen and work too many times. sometimes a bad parent isnt the best thing to have around kids. furthermore there are a lotta white kids who dont have two parents in teh home either. if you check the divorce rate in this country, which over 50 percent, and factor in that blacks arent marrying at high rates, along with whites being a majority in most places, you see that distinction isnt just for blacks and minorites. difference is, they have more resources.

and this didnt happen because of sh*tty parenting. so it makes you a good parent because your fourteen yr old doesnt experiment with s3x? you dont have control over a freethinking individual once they leave your house. and whether or not a girl has s3x isnt the defining factor in her upbringing. that in itself is biased and chauvinist. the girl made a choice that just happened to be irresponsible given that some as*hole decided to tape the sh*t. people make mistakes and she will learn from this sh*t. you dont always have to insult someone, or point a finger to blame someone when something happens. i know shes young, but she aint exactly a toddler, and knew what she wanted to do with her body. again, she should be focused on other things, but these situations are a lotta bigger than the individual and their parents. its mostly cultural
what the hell? I just said single parent households are more prevalent today so a.ssuming she comes from a single parent home isn't outlandish. Its a fact of our current society. But I also said sh*tty parenting is sh*tty parenting regardless of income or how many parents or grandparents there are. If the parenting is sh*t then more times than not the kids let their environment and what they see on tv mold them because the parent OR PARENTS aren't there to check that bullsh*t at the door and let them know what the deal is or try to straighten their kid out.

With that said, good parenting isn't 100% fail proof. At the end of the day, you can't force a child to use the knowledge you give them if they aren't willing to listen to you. So who knows, maybe this girl has a great parent/parents but she's just hard headed and thinks she knows everything.

BUT, 99% of the time, if a girl is sucking d!ck on camera outside of her school, YES it is the result of sh*tty parenting. The 1% contains getting molested by a relative or some more more traumatic sh*t that a parent can't control but those scenarios aren't the norm. or its just plain out rebellion.

Experimenting with s3x(at least at 14) =/= sucking d!ck outside of a school on camera.

Last edited by Arson; 10-19-2011 at 02:10 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #122
SofaKingFresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$736 | Props total: 134 134
Its funny that that people on boxden are talkin bout this girl that lives down the street from me (shes lives in maryland btw) the twitter beef that day was HILARIOUS....the new n*ggas round the block smh
 6 years ago '06        #123
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
really sad.
 6 years ago '05        #124
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1679 1679
 smoothlikebutta said:

[pic - click to view]

Over the past few hours, Twitter has been burning up with comments about the Amber Cole video. Without going into too much detail, Cole is a 14-year-old girl who is allegedly shown in a video doing something most people like to think 14-year-old girls don’t do with their boyfriends.

The video is doing the rounds online despite the rather important fact that it allegedly amounts to child pr0n. Posting the video or sharing it, or perhaps even linking to it, might count as spreading child pr0n. And no matter your opinion of the contents of the video, that doesn’t give you the right to share it around or to condemn people who are featured in the video. Personally, I don’t want to see it at all.

We’d probably all like to live in a world where 14-year-old girls don’t do things like this. We don’t, though, and for that reason we have to be careful about how such matters are treated. The most important thing is to think about the wellbeing of the girl in the video, and having her as a trending topic on Twitter – and subjecting her to ridicule – doesn’t really count as looking out for her. If you see the Amber Cole video, should your first reaction really be to hit ‘share’?

psh... what does this controversy tell us about america? EVERYONE's a fu*king target...
 6 years ago '09        #125
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
I'm against the child s3xting laws as currently constituted in most states but in this situation the boys who filmed this and possibly even the boy receiving head should face charges under those laws. I'm not naive enough to think 14yo kids dont have s3x of any kind. I haven't read the full story on this situation and will here in a sec but did she know she was being filmed because if she wasn't then that is some real fu*ked up sh*t by those young fellas.

What's even worse are the sick idiots that want to see the video.
 6 years ago '04        #126
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
I wont watch, or share the video, its underage pr0n and illegal
 6 years ago '07        #127
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
this whole time I thought "amber cole" was some sh*t with j cole and amber rose. like a new single or something
 6 years ago '10        #128
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 SofaKingFresh said:
Its funny that that people on boxden are talkin bout this girl that lives down the street from me (shes lives in maryland btw) the twitter beef that day was HILARIOUS....the new n*ggas round the block smh
lol she live in MD?
 6 years ago '08        #129
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 Gottagat said:
lol she live in MD?
oh really?

lmao lemme stop for the feds think im serious
 6 years ago '11        #130
xxflyingarmbarx 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,150 | Props total: 887 887
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm against the child s3xting laws as currently constituted in most states but in this situation the boys who filmed this and possibly even the boy receiving head should face charges under those laws. I'm not naive enough to think 14yo kids dont have s3x of any kind. I haven't read the full story on this situation and will here in a sec but did she know she was being filmed because if she wasn't then that is some real fu*ked up sh*t by those young fellas.

What's even worse are the sick idiots that want to see the video.
How the fu*k does that even make sense?
From my understanding, dude getting topped off was around the same age as she was. They were all classmates or some bullsh*t. I hate that equal rights double negative bullsh*t. Dude aint have a gun to her head n force her to neck him did he? Why should he face ANY type of criminal charges? HE a horny lil dude, you act like you were never that guy.

People making a big a.ss deal about this sh*t for no reason. I remember being 13 and finger banging bi*ches, being 15 and smashing smuts in the school bathroom. Just because her lil remedial a.ss managed to ALLOW herself to be recorded, people make it seem like its some big injustice. Understandable if you are ol girls mom/dad then yeah be pissed off/irate that your 14yr old daughter suckin d!ck (in public), but if aint then stop with all the commotion. Keep YOUR kids in check and remember that no matter the age/race/background/education, if a HOE wants to suck a d!ck....a HOE is gonna suck a d!ck.
 6 years ago '08        #131
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #132
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,823 | Props total: 1991 1991
i aint watchin that smh ppl watchin kiddie pr0n smfh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago