Oct 18 - What does the Amber Cole video controversy tell us about America?

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 Arson said:
that's a farfetched scenario though.

As long as I'm not beating my meat or browsing around uncharted internet territory where the real pedos are, then my curiosity of one video that thousands of other non pedophiles have seen shouldn't make you label me as sick is all I'm saying.
Its not farfetched......its real talk.....it has happended many of times....Noisy computer techs call the cops all the time on suspect sh*t on computers they are working on. Hell my co-worker had to explain some photos....of her neices, they where some photos of them in a plastic pool...all under the age of 10...and topless....and the clerk called the cops..said she has child pr0n
 6 years ago '05        #102
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
14? lude act? glad when that video was played wasnt my laptop or isp..
 10-19-2011, 11:28 AM         #103
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
She from Memphis?
Yep. I saw the vid the same day it happened and everyone was talking about it on my facebook page. Im surprised this sh*t is national news on boxden now.
 6 years ago '04        #104
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
 Arson said:
I'm gonna bring it back to to Amber Cole to answer this. What makes watching a video that's a hot topic of discussion sick? I'm not watching it as pr0n nor am I aroused by it. I'm watching it out of curiosity to see what has everyone talking. That's not sick.
Seems suspect to me. I personally didn't see the new vid in question but obviously get what's being discuss.

Your not part of a jury watching this to convict some1. "innocently watching" this to talk about don't seem cool.
 10-19-2011, 11:36 AM         #105
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
and what are you going to do to change it?
Caring about the future of kids even if they arent mine would be a good start

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 10-19-2011 at 12:00 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #106
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
everybody blocked the video.......u cant find it
 6 years ago '09        #107
space
space
space
where can i find it tho...................out of curiosity of course
 10-19-2011, 12:13 PM         #108
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiestoFriendly said:
Honestly, it's her fault. She knew what she was doing and she had to have known that she was being filmed. I'm tired of people tryna baby her and sh*t. I feel bad for her too but at the same time it's her fault, she fu*ked up, and now she has to deal with the consequences. I'm not saying that gives people the right to ridicule her, but if she's doing somethings.lutty what do you think most people are going to do? They're gonna call her as.lut.
When she's doin' sonethings.lutty what do you think most ppl are goin to do? Lol

White b1tches fuhk on camera & become icons. Now how retarded is that? Lol
Fuhk everybody
 6 years ago '10        #109
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299

[video - click to view]

AMBER COLE AMBER COLE...SUCKIN d!ck only 14 years old
 6 years ago '08        #110
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Seems suspect to me. I personally didn't see the new vid in question but obviously get what's being discuss.

Your not part of a jury watching this to convict some1. "innocently watching" this to talk about don't seem cool.
I don't see anything suspect bout it as long as I don't make a habit out of it. This will be the only like video like this that I watch from here on out. Toddlers and Tiaras is way more sickening than that Amber Cole video to me

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #111
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
yall needa get the fu*k outta here with that "she probably didnt have a strong father" bullsh*t. indirectly yall are saying some biased/semi-racist sh*t. even you black people. i say that because its such an easy a.ssumption to make with black kids. but i have gon to school from middle to college, with a ton of different kinds of kids, not just racially but of different religions, economic backgrounds, etc. and these girls with money and two parent households suck just as much or more d!ck than kids who dont at that age. i heard more stories about some of those rich or two parent christian household girls doing that than anyone else. having a dad in the home does not stop physically maturing adolescence from experimenting with s3x at those ages mainly because its a natural thing to do.

i am not gonna cosign what she did and excuse it, its not culturally acceptable to do those things at those ages and quite frankly she should have attention elsewhere, namely in her studies/learning/having clean fun with friends/sports etc. but if this tells us anything about america, its that we need to rethink our cultural conventions, and maybe start having real conversations about s3x and contraception and things of the like in middle school so that these kids, who are gonna do sh*t anyway, dont mess themselves up for life sneaking away to experiment. i can say this not just from my experience and having girls be s3xually active in MS, but my mom teaches MS and talks about the kids getting pregnant and the s3xually charged atmosphere that contributes to a lack of focus on academics. we have to stop with these so called "morals" and "ideals" as well as these double standards because i hear more people talking about how much of as.lut the girl is but not saying that about the guy receiving the pleasure. that kinda thinking does nothing but perpetuate chauvinism and does nothing to solve the problem.

truth is the definition of what a child is and should be doing is a constantly changing phenomenon based to the culture around those children. some of your grandmothers and great gradmothers were doing the same things at similar ages. some of them got married at early ages, had tons of babies,etc. our kids are being exposed to so much at earlier ages and there is no way around that. they need to be prepared to adress those issues in an updated fashion. futhermore, if we can expect our kids to be advanced academically (taking all these advanced classes to get a leg up on the next) or live in a culture where they get their talents exploited at earlier and earlier ages, how can we not expect them to further simulate adult situations? why should they be stagnated from proper s3xual education as opposed to all those other areas?
 6 years ago '09        #112
space
space
space
did anyone save the video for gods sake
 6 years ago '11        #113
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
 jplaydadon said:
yall needa get the fu*k outta here with that "she probably didnt have a strong father" bullsh*t. indirectly yall are saying some biased/semi-racist sh*t. even you black people. i say that because its such an easy a.ssumption to make with black kids. but i have gon to school from middle to college, with a ton of different kinds of kids, not just racially but of different religions, economic backgrounds, etc. and these girls with money and two parent households suck just as much or more d!ck than kids who dont at that age. i heard more stories about some of those rich or two parent christian household girls doing that than anyone else. having a dad in the home does not stop physically maturing adolescence from experimenting with s3x at those ages mainly because its a natural thing to do.

i am not gonna cosign what she did and excuse it, its not culturally acceptable to do those things at those ages and quite frankly she should have attention elsewhere, namely in her studies/learning/having clean fun with friends/sports etc. but if this tells us anything about america, its that we need to rethink our cultural conventions, and maybe start having real conversations about s3x and contraception and things of the like in middle school so that these kids, who are gonna do sh*t anyway, dont mess themselves up for life sneaking away to experiment. i can say this not just from my experience and having girls be s3xually active in MS, but my mom teaches MS and talks about the kids getting pregnant and the s3xually charged atmosphere that contributes to a lack of focus on academics. we have to stop with these so called "morals" and "ideals" as well as these double standards because i hear more people talking about how much of as.lut the girl is but not saying that about the guy receiving the pleasure. that kinda thinking does nothing but perpetuate chauvinism and does nothing to solve the problem.

truth is the definition of what a child is and should be doing is a constantly changing phenomenon based to the culture around those children. some of your grandmothers and great gradmothers were doing the same things at similar ages. some of them got married at early ages, had tons of babies,etc. our kids are being exposed to so much at earlier ages and there is no way around that. they need to be prepared to adress those issues in an updated fashion. futhermore, if we can expect our kids to be advanced academically (taking all these advanced classes to get a leg up on the next) or live in a culture where they get their talents exploited at earlier and earlier ages, how can we not expect them to further simulate adult situations? why should they be stagnated from proper s3xual education as opposed to all those other areas?
Tony Franks likes this post
 6 years ago '09        #114
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
it tells us in america, black kids are getting their dikked sucked or doing the sukkin while the white kids are getting an education......shout out to obama....being half white kept him in class when it counted
 6 years ago '08        #115
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 kuntree_swagger said:
The court wont see it that way.....lets say u watch it...the site is stored in ur cookies and what not...ur comp gets broke or needs repair...u take it into a shop....they fix it and find the vid....they aint gonna say oh, its that trending topic, he must have been curious..they gonna call the cops and have u locked up for child pr0n........simple as that...now u gotta explain ur self infront of a judge and jury.........

If the trending topic is amber cole 14yrs old girl giving head...then ur in clear violation..u knowingly opened and viewed child pr0n
Lmao, I'm sure most people don't know how to clear cookies. I don't know about them finding video unless he downloads it.
 6 years ago '04        #116
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
it tells us in america, black kids are getting their dikked sucked or doing the sukkin while the white kids are getting an education......shout out to obama....being half white kept him in class when it counted
tells us anything but that.
 6 years ago '08        #117
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 xRapHeadx said:
FEDs are watching n*gga

What s3x tape?
Lmao for real.

No lie but if this was a little white girl(no racist) feds would be at your door right now.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 10-19-2011 at 01:19 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #118
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 jplaydadon said:

Lets not ignore the facts here. A large chunk of our youth don't have fathers in the home, that's not being racist its just stating the facts. Single parent households are becoming prevalent across the board. What this comes down to is just plain ol sh*tty parenting. One parent, two parents, two parents and two grandparents, rich parents or poor parents...sh*tty parenting is sh*tty parenting.

It starts at home and ends at home.
 6 years ago '04        #119
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
Lets not ignore the facts here. A large chunk of our youth don't have fathers in the home, that's not being racist its just stating the facts. Single parent households are becoming prevalent across the board. What this comes down to is just plain ol sh*tty parenting. One parent, two parents, two parents and two grandparents, rich parents or poor parents...sh*tty parenting is sh*tty parenting.

It starts at home and ends at home.
so the fu*k what they dont have fathers in teh home? based on most of yalls comments a single mother household would be better than having yall brainwashing kids with a bunch of chauvinistic bullsh*t. single parent households are not the problem with kids. never have been. that inself implies chauvinism and that women cant hold down a household. false, ive seen it happen and work too many times. sometimes a bad parent isnt the best thing to have around kids. furthermore there are a lotta white kids who dont have two parents in teh home either. if you check the divorce rate in this country, which over 50 percent, and factor in that blacks arent marrying at high rates, along with whites being a majority in most places, you see that distinction isnt just for blacks and minorites. difference is, they have more resources.

and this didnt happen because of sh*tty parenting. so it makes you a good parent because your fourteen yr old doesnt experiment with s3x? you dont have control over a freethinking individual once they leave your house. and whether or not a girl has s3x isnt the defining factor in her upbringing. that in itself is biased and chauvinist. the girl made a choice that just happened to be irresponsible given that some as*hole decided to tape the sh*t. people make mistakes and she will learn from this sh*t. you dont always have to insult someone, or point a finger to blame someone when something happens. i know shes young, but she aint exactly a toddler, and knew what she wanted to do with her body. again, she should be focused on other things, but these situations are a lotta bigger than the individual and their parents. its mostly cultural
 6 years ago '09        #120
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 Mil_Town_G said:
this is why I don't want any daughters
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy