Oct 18 - What does the Amber Cole video controversy tell us about America?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
so aint none of you chris hansen smiley posting n*ggas see the r kelly s3x tape?
 6 years ago '05        #82
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
tells us the same sh*t a lot of folks already knew but in recent years people make a big deal out of a lot of stupid sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #83
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
FEDs are watching n*gga

What s3x tape?
 6 years ago '09        #84
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Damn this bi*ch famous now. Another black eye for memphis
She from Memphis?
 10-19-2011, 09:41 AM         #85
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
My mom works at an elementary school and she caught little boys sucking off each other so this lightweight...The funny thing about the boys doing it to each other is that you can attribute it to something going on in the house because little boys (5-6) don't know enough about s3xuality to know the difference, all they really see is mama sucking some dude off and the joy from it
 6 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 monyemoney said:
cosign. also what goes around comes around..one day you may have a daughter and eventually she will be 14 too..i agree with what someone said earlier s3x at that middleschool highschool age is common..but a grown a.ss man watching it is disgusting..there in no reason in the world to look at an underaged girl in that light she is practically still a baby...the so callled "craze" over this video shows just how fu*ked up the world truly is...honestly can you blame her for leaking it? when most of the female celebs on tv got famous for laying on their backs and exposing it...kadashain and amber rose are talentless hoes..but yet we know their name and most drool over their pics..why?...because one fu*ked ray j a c list celeb..the other was a dyke slore kanye cuffed..smh..i fear for what the future holds for the kids nowadays
lol, if you watch that video and your daughter ends up doing the same thing 14+ years from now, that ain't karma, that's BAD parenting

you're basically giving this girl's AWFUL parent a pass. You can't blame her for leaking video of her sucking d!ck because some rich hoes did it too? That just further proves her mother is a awful parent since sucking d!ck on camera is her first choice as a way out. Instead of giving brain outside of a school this amber cole chick should try acquiring one inside it.
 6 years ago '09        #87
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
and Memphis was starting to come up too
 6 years ago '08        #88
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
dumb ho
 10-19-2011, 10:04 AM         #89
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Linking to it might count...No, it definitely counts as kiddy pr0n. It doesn't matter if it's trending on some fu*king social network. You're still a bunch of pedos for viewing it.

And who-s the dumb-asses who think 14 year olds don't have s3x? Do they think all these teenage mothers running around just woke up with a bun in the oven or what?

This says a lot about how many numbskulls we have in the world today. It isn't just America, it's a world wide pandemic.
 6 years ago '04        #90
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 Arson said:
so aint none of you chris hansen smiley posting n*ggas see the r kelly s3x tape?
When I seen that tape I was 13. I believe that chick was older than me.

If your a grown man and sitting around watching that now your sick...
 6 years ago '07        #91
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
Its apparent, that a parent, cant parent todays kids...
 6 years ago '08        #92
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Dat n*gga87 said:
When I seen that tape I was 13. I believe that chick was older than me.

If your a grown man and sitting around watching that now your sick...
I'm gonna bring it back to to Amber Cole to answer this. What makes watching a video that's a hot topic of discussion sick? I'm not watching it as pr0n nor am I aroused by it. I'm watching it out of curiosity to see what has everyone talking. That's not sick.
 6 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 Arson said:
I'm gonna bring it back to to Amber Cole to answer this. What makes watching a video that's a hot topic of discussion sick? I'm not watching it as pr0n nor am I aroused by it. I'm watching it out of curiosity to see what has everyone talking. That's not sick.
The court wont see it that way.....lets say u watch it...the site is stored in ur cookies and what not...ur comp gets broke or needs repair...u take it into a shop....they fix it and find the vid....they aint gonna say oh, its that trending topic, he must have been curious..they gonna call the cops and have u locked up for child pr0n........simple as that...now u gotta explain ur self infront of a judge and jury.........

If the trending topic is amber cole 14yrs old girl giving head...then ur in clear violation..u knowingly opened and viewed child pr0n
 6 years ago '10        #94
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
 qnz raw pusha said:
when i was 14 girls were givin it up left and right and givin wops too...so yea
Yep... I like to think kids aren't like that but I remember that females were giving it up early as 6th grade
 10-19-2011, 10:53 AM         #95
Jamjay17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewbolous24 said:
link? no pedo...

Then what do you call it?

6 years ago '04        #96
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
dudes talking about only pedo's are the only one's wanting to watch it are stupid. i guarantee you the video has probably been seen over 1 million times now. plus worldstar has that sh*t up and people are watching it. the vid needs to be removed from the net though. also even though it contains no nudity it's still depicting a s3xual act of minors and is a federal offense.
 10-19-2011, 10:59 AM         #97
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Def Poet said:
dudes talking about only pedo's are the only one's wanting to watch it are stupid. i guarantee you the video has probably been seen over 1 million times now. plus worldstar has that sh*t up and people are watching it. the vid needs to be removed from the net though. also even though it contains no nudity it's still depicting a s3xual act of minors and is a federal offense.
What's the excuse for wanting to see it, if there are non pedophiles who also want to check it out?
 6 years ago '04        #98
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 cbjones said:
What's the excuse for wanting to see it, if there are non pedophiles who also want to check it out?
Honestly it's simple as the saying "Curiosity k!lled the cat"

If you're curious about some sh*t you're going to want to find out more. The sh*t is wrong no doubt. But trust just because you see it doesn't make you a pedophile.
 6 years ago '07        #99
space
space
 cbjones said:
because this world is full of followers..and people wanna be in the now.....if its a trending topic...im sure people are just being noisey or curious..just to continue the talk around the water cooler.....the world been working like this for years..
 6 years ago '08        #100
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 kuntree_swagger said:
The court wont see it that way.....lets say u watch it...the site is stored in ur cookies and what not...ur comp gets broke or needs repair...u take it into a shop....they fix it and find the vid....they aint gonna say oh, its that trending topic, he must have been curious..they gonna call the cops and have u locked up for child pr0n........simple as that...now u gotta explain ur self infront of a judge and jury.........

If the trending topic is amber cole 14yrs old girl giving head...then ur in clear violation..u knowingly opened and viewed child pr0n
that's a farfetched scenario though.

As long as I'm not beating my meat or browsing around uncharted internet territory where the real pedos are, then my curiosity of one video that thousands of other non pedophiles have seen shouldn't make you label me as sick is all I'm saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago