Oct 18 - What does the Amber Cole video controversy tell us about America?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
I can't believe how many people are okay w/this. My daughter or not, aint sh*t cool bout this. I'm willing to bet that none of these kids have had a strong father figure or stable home life or both. There are so many levels of wrong in this I can't even explain them all. I'm really scared for the future.
 10-19-2011, 03:46 AM         #62
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this bi*ch famous now. Another black eye for memphis
 10-19-2011, 03:47 AM         #63
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:
this is stupid.. kids gonna be kids, they not my kid; so why give a fu*k?
Because their is a world outside of your little circle.
 6 years ago '11        #64
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Tempus # 1 said:
Because their is a world outside of your little circle.
and what are you going to do to change it?
 6 years ago '09        #65
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Lmao. She deserves everything she gets. Stupid a.ss little smut.
 6 years ago '05        #66
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
she deserves whatever she gets... she had no reason to do that sh*t outside in the first place... and the dudes hanging around posing and sh*t are f*gs....

where i'm from, when a d!ck is out, you move around...
 6 years ago '04        #67
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 KiddKidd45 said:
dat lils.lut was suckin d!ck like a pro..smh
like she been doin that sh*t for years
 6 years ago '06        #68
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
Amber Cole>>>>> J.Cole
 10-19-2011, 07:17 AM         #69
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO. smh at people hyping this sh*t and labelling it "child pr0n". fu*k outta here.

She gave head in the public, outside school and was recorded, who gives a fu*k? I saw the video, wasn't even clear or close up, I mean all that was in the video was a girl rocking her head back and forth, there was no ounce of nudity in the video. That's the sh*t you call "child pr0n"??

fu*k outta here with that sh*t. She's a spoilt bi*ch, this is probably not the first time she's doing this sh*t for her to do it in public.

Who cares though? Ain't my daughter. I couldn't give a fu*k more.

Then again, shame on her parents and the boys parents.

Props to the n*gga who recorded
 6 years ago '10        #70
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Talk about failing as a parent........like damn girl if you gonna suck d!ck can you atleast do it one on one behind closed doors and beg the n*gga never to tell anyone. He gonna lie and say he aint gonna tell anyone but hey atleast you can fu*king try hoe. Glad I dont have any daughters.....but if I did I would keep it 100 with them.........

"I know you gonna have s3x, but can you atleast try not to embarrass yourself and your mother and I.........also make sure you dont get pregnant cause I dont even want to take care of you so I'll be damned if I'm taking care of your kid too"

Every father should have that convo.
 6 years ago '11        #71
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 2453 2453
 antoniob 321 said:
So how old is wayne's daughter????

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #72
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
cats on here really tryin to view that isht.. wshh should be prosecuted for distributing child pr0n
 6 years ago '07        #73
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 TheMob said:
LMAO. smh at people hyping this sh*t and labelling it "child pr0n". fu*k outta here.

She gave head in the public, outside school and was recorded, who gives a fu*k? I saw the video, wasn't even clear or close up, I mean all that was in the video was a girl rocking her head back and forth, there was no ounce of nudity in the video. That's the sh*t you call "child pr0n"??

fu*k outta here with that sh*t. She's a spoilt bi*ch, this is probably not the first time she's doing this sh*t for her to do it in public.

Who cares though? Ain't my daughter. I couldn't give a fu*k more.

Then again, shame on her parents and the boys parents.

Props to the n*gga who recorded
by definition I believe "child" is anyone under the age of eighteen. Therefore defining this by law to be child pr0n
 6 years ago '04        #74
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
All ya'll BX n*ggas are local a.ss clowns. Am I the only person who went to high school? Teenagers make mistakes, and younger kids make even more. As ya'll type in your 5 ft. X 5ft cubicle, did it ever occur you probably made a mistake or two . Please.

I'm not going to lie, the worse thing to me are females that like to do things amongst multiple people in the area ie... trains, pr0n, etc (I'll still give it to a female in public tho...yea i'm a hypocrite at times). It is a inherent problem, that I don't know if they can get over. I don't classify them as hoes, because the worst hoes are sneaky with it and never get caught in situations like that. I'm sure the young girl had a compromising environment at home, I'd actually bet on it. Either the father was gone or abusive, or the mother was gone or doing similar acts that the young girl got caught doing.

Regardless, who the fu*k are ya'll, at the age of 28 and older to judge a "little" girl. Yes, little. Lets stop acting like 14 is even around the age to make sound decisions. Even at 18, kids are stupid. Thats why you can't drink and can't get into most clubs. This girl can't even get a driving permit yet. She emulated something she learned from someone/something else, a smooth young black dude (probably like me when I was young ) spit a lil game and got her to trust him. The same thing happens every time. I mean, I'm still doing it. The only difference between me and most of ya'll, is I'm not trying to get filmed, bad for my future endeavors. lol.

Give the girl a break, and let this be a lesson to all you with female children. Go hard or she going home...with another male. If you have to become a teacher to know what they are doing at the school, do it. Cause all it takes is that one guy.

And to all ya'll who watched the video.... PERVS . All the pr0n on this joint, and you want to watch a 14 yr old. WTF
 6 years ago '11        #75
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Damn, didn't know BX had so many cases.
 10-19-2011, 08:27 AM         #76
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A. Cole, No Gag Reflex.
 6 years ago '04        #77
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 freakbucket said:
TRUTH!!! I'm old as fu*k now, but I was 14 in the 90's...and girls were getting trains ran on them in MIDDLE SCHOOL. We just didnt have cell phone cams and twitter and facebook to show the sh*t.
TRUTH!!! I'm 28 now when i was 14 I knew chicks my same age gettin busted down at 18 and up hotel parties this sh*t been happening, my friend's sister got kicked out of school for getting caught sucking off the football team me and her were in the 10th grade my homie was in the 9th talk about embarrassing

what a parent job is to teach these kids to take responsibility for their actions, when my daughter comes of age that's what I'm going to teach her if you are being a hoe expect to get treated as such there are no rewinds in life, respect your body treat it as your temple and the world will show you respect

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-19-2011 at 08:32 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #78
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
at 14, i was in hs. that bi*ch a hoe son. i dont wanna hear it, i dont feel bad.
 6 years ago '04        #79
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
Chalk it up to life lessons....if anything, this should teach THIS generation the power of technology and the consequences of your actions...n*ggaz talkin bout lookin at the video are curious, I wanted to see the video to see if it was as "bad" as people are making it out to be, not to beat off to the sh*t...People surprised about the video and what she's doing are in denial. My mom works at an elementary school and she caught little boys sucking off each other so this lightweight...The funny thing about the boys doing it to each other is that you can attribute it to something going on in the house because little boys (5-6) don't know enough about s3xuality to know the difference, all they really see is mama sucking some dude off and the joy from it

And to the people talking about "wait til you have daughters"....fu*k you and don't wish that perverted sh*t on my family or anyone elses...I pray that no parent has to deal with this type of situation
 10-19-2011, 09:12 AM         #80
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:
I just peeped the vid..that lil ho was puttin in work!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago