Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 frankfmoney said:
Forward until they get down, reversed 'em back up, and there's your perfect loop.

10-18-2011, 10:46 PM         #62
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
They cut it right before he screamed for Bumblebee.

6 years ago '08        #63
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
damn no protection? Megatron fan?
 6 years ago '06        #64
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 DOOMage said:
he told her "I've got like 25 guys watching me right now just in case something pops off"
 6 years ago '10        #65
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 Gramz said:
Happened in Canada huh? Sounds like Bieber sent some goons to handle him for flirting with Selena.

Nah it was Drakes R&B goons
 10-18-2011, 11:14 PM         #66
slimshady5191 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they crazy
 10-18-2011, 11:16 PM         #67
deeps3t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect him for going to a regular bar tho
 6 years ago '07        #68
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,402 | Props total: 21547 21547
the cinematography on this sh*t was top notch! felt like I was watching a movie n sh*t. Mad dope camera angles
 6 years ago '10        #69
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
he tried to kick haha
 6 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23355 23355
 Cartel-Clipz said:
the cinematography on this sh*t was top notch! felt like I was watching a movie n sh*t. Mad dope camera angles
throw some dramatic music in there and this is a episode of real world
 6 years ago '04        #71
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Happened in Canada huh? Sounds like Bieber sent some goons to handle him for flirting with Selena.

Meeting Shia - YouTube
It's the only logical explanation.
 10-18-2011, 11:43 PM         #72
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate that non acting f*ggot....he think he hard....ran up on a real goon
 10-18-2011, 11:47 PM         #73
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh shia is a known douche but what the fu*k is cool about f!ghting?

grown men f!ghting over nothing but pride looks so stupid to me
 6 years ago '07        #74
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 DOOMage said:
A few of my friends from work met him at The Roxy early last week, they tried to buy him shots but he turned them down (these are girls btw). Then my other friend the same night drunkenly went up to him (she is a super lightweight drinker) and said something like "You knoww... you look like that Shia Labeouf guy". She told me he was acting weird as fu*k, was definitely on something and it certainly wasn't alcohol. Some dudes tried to f!ght him in there as well, he told her "I've got like 25 guys watching me right now just in case something pops off"
He might be acting like this because he's trying to get into his role for the movie he's shooting. He might be staying in character while he's out and about to get the feel of it better. Some actors do this.
 10-18-2011, 11:50 PM         #75
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a producer i know he lives in Vancouver was telling me he randomly was washing his hands at a bar downtown and looked over and it was Shia LaBeouf. Shia looked over at him and asked him, "What the fu*k is wrong with your city?"

I wonder if that happened before or after this beat down
 6 years ago '07        #76
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Gramz said:

lil biebs got connects don't ever fu*k with him or his girl
 6 years ago '09        #77
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 852 852
yo people say he's a douche but we don't really know him so we can't judge, fu*k the guy who was just wailing on him my guess is that shia was just getting in with the drinks, i would've been doing the same, popped a pill smoked a blunt and hella drinks til some f*g caught me slipping and sucker punched me into the ground... its happened to people its probably what happened here.

these dudes are haters cuz they shia made them feel so insignificant, and that dude who was choking him out is a fu*kin f*ggot also, acting all tough choking a dude whom he knows is super faded to even defend himself, yeah that makes him real tough, fu*kin vancouver pussies...

but one thing tho shia is fu*kin up on the people he don't have around me, yo shia if you want to go out and have a dude that will get down with you even if we both we our a.sses beat at least i'll ride with you my nigg... ya diggggg
 6 years ago '06        #78
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
 Bullseye said:
He might be acting like this because he's trying to get into his role for the movie he's shooting. He might be staying in character while he's out and about to get the feel of it better. Some actors do this.
will smith said this on oprah i think. when he films movies like ali ect even when hes at home eating dinner with the family hes still in character. said something about you have to be the character. :'( example joker. RIP
 6 years ago '07        #79
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1136 1136
 All Star Flow said:
yo people say he's a douche but we don't really know him so we can't judge, fu*k the guy who was just wailing on him my guess is that shia was just getting in with the drinks, i would've been doing the same, popped a pill smoked a blunt and hella drinks til some f*g caught me slipping and sucker punched me into the ground... its happened to people its probably what happened here.

these dudes are haters cuz they shia made them feel so insignificant, and that dude who was choking him out is a fu*kin f*ggot also, acting all tough choking a dude whom he knows is super faded to even defend himself, yeah that makes him real tough, fu*kin vancouver pussies...

but one thing tho shia is fu*kin up on the people he don't have around me, yo shia if you want to go out and have a dude that will get down with you even if we both we our a.sses beat at least i'll ride with you my nigg... ya diggggg
That last part is borderline groupie bi*ch sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #80
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$694 | Props total: 193 193
 Special Edd said:
will smith said this on oprah i think. when he films movies like ali ect even when hes at home eating dinner with the family hes still in character. said something about you have to be the character. :'( example joker. RIP
Method acting. Daniel-Day Lewis and Ryan Gosling, for example, do the same thing. There are a lot of Method actors. Shia went Method for Wall Street 2, so it wouldn't surprise me if he still does it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy