most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #21
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Meek knows he came off as a bi*ch
 Cornhusker said:
Still doesn't take away from the fact that Meek looked perturbed in the interview.
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Meek saving face now. A pic has a thousand words but that video...infinite. He was mad salty.
 Tommy_Bunz said:
even if the video really was true, what's meek supposed to say?

their label is taking off right now, starting beef inside the camp isn't a smart move this early on....I wouldn't be surprised if he leave later on down the line.

He has a song called "I'ma Boss" but then he's sharing camera time with someone that interrupted HIS INTERVIEW....it's not hard to believe that he'll leave the group later.
 PremiumBreeze said:
I call damage control too, that n*gga Meek looked put off like a muthafu*ka. I also looked at the possibility that somebody was doing something off camera and outta mic range. Them n*ggas ain't superstars so they can't afford to publicly beef with each other and it is a good thing they understand that.
yall need to stop it, acting like yall know this n*gga and his inner thoughts...
 6 years ago '10        #22
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Cornhusker said:
Still doesn't take away from the fact that Meek looked perturbed in the interview.
yeah, he gon' need to explain that
 6 years ago '08        #23
halftime 
space
space
$6,097 | Props total: 9245 9245
i swear the hardest n*ggas in america is on boxden, everyone is soft to yall. either way he's making great music right now and nothing else matters.
 6 years ago '04        #24
bigboog 
space
space
space
$918 | Props total: 229 229
If you watch the video Meek didn't walk off, somebody from his camp pulled him aside and he was talking to somebody and shaking hands probably politicking. What was he supposed to do stay on the carpet and talk to the b*tch who was talking about absolutely nothing. I think him and Wale was probably just trying to get at her. He even ask Wale who would you pick?
 6 years ago '05        #25
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Wale police . I can smell a cop.
 6 years ago '09        #26
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Rendition said:
Wale lil homie
n*gga they both Ross lil homies

these n*ggas is weed carriers
 6 years ago '11        #27
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
Meek was pissed. He was either pissed cause of the interviewer, or because Wale sticks his nose in all of the time. Meek was trying to talk, and even tried interrupting Wale a few times, but couldn't do it cause the chick kept pulling the mic away from him and giving it to Wale. If you can't see that, then you probably don't have much life experience and can't read people. Meaning, you're probably hanging out wit n*ggas that's fu*kin ya chick. He was pissed and he's saving face now.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy