How to Find out if the FBI is outside your house

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #21
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
If you ever had a run in with the FBI, then you wont take anything for granted. I know FOR SURE they looking at us out here. I be suspecious of everything. Like one time when I came home from class and was walking to my apartment, I saw a dude sitting in a van across the street from my apartment with a pen and paper. I stopped and started staring at dude. He probably was just some random a.ss guy who was in the area to install some kinda serive, but I was on some suspecious sh*t because I know FBI know where I live since they tried to come into my apartment once without any paperwork and I refused to let them in.

And I know FBI be scribbling sh*t on pen and paper because when they was questioning me two agents had a pen and paper. That's why a nygga better not be having no pen and paper around me. FBI will turn your life into a movie. There was a girl who gave me her number a couple days before I ran into FBI, and I was even looking at her funny for awhile. So they be having you not trust anybody.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #22
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Chief Dee is a paranoid a.ss n*gga.
 10-18-2011, 12:41 PM         #23
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Chief Dee is a paranoid a.ss n*gga.
Chief Dee stay reporting Cable guys to the local PD n sh*t
 10-18-2011, 12:53 PM         #24
slimshady5191 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 6 years ago '10        #25
Raz232 
space
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
I was looking through my networks about a week ago, had one that was FBI Surveillance Van 94. First thought was, " damn, where the other 93 at?" Then, I was wondering why the FBI have an open connection. Didn't expect that. :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #26
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Chief Dee said:
If you ever had a run in with the FBI, then you wont take anything for granted. I know FOR SURE they looking at us out here. I be suspecious of everything. Like one time when I came home from class and was walking to my apartment, I saw a dude sitting in a van across the street from my apartment with a pen and paper. I stopped and started staring at dude. He probably was just some random a.ss guy who was in the area to install some kinda serive, but I was on some suspecious sh*t because I know FBI know where I live since they tried to come into my apartment once without any paperwork and I refused to let them in.

And I know FBI be scribbling sh*t on pen and paper because when they was questioning me two agents had a pen and paper. That's why a nygga better not be having no pen and paper around me. FBI will turn your life into a movie. There was a girl who gave me her number a couple days before I ran into FBI, and I was even looking at her funny for awhile. So they be having you not trust anybody.
chris moltisanti?
 6 years ago '07        #27
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Chief Dee said:
I had an FBI Suivallance network near my crib before. Probably was a joke though, but Im not sure because Im currently away at college living in a small majority white town and Im Muslim so they be bugging any type of racial or religious minority here. I had a run-in with the FBI before out here, they walked up on me one day I was on my college campus. They knew everything about me, my government name, my religion, my whereabouts, when I'd be there, they even knew my a.ssociates, my overseas friends, and everything without me asking them.

They were naming people to me that were my friends and all his other sh*t. Then they followed me to my crib. Needless to say, I packed my bags and left town a few days later and didnt come back until a few days later.
i'm muslim too dawg but sorry I don't believe that story, unless you or known a.ssociates of yours are involved in some sh*t that would get the fbi's attention, i'm calling ducktales..the feds don't just investigate you because of your religion you know how many muslims there are in the U.S?!..islam the 2nd biggest religion in the world
 6 years ago '07        #28
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,403 | Props total: 16117 16117
 Sticks said:
This was from one of my guys when he was looking for Wifi at Panera Bread

[pic - click to view]

thats a good idea if you got a s3xy neighbor girl..lol wifi network would be LongblackDongApt28
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy