Oct 17 - Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Sivraj said:
I don't have no sympathy of those 2 bi*ches. They got what was coming for them. I applaud dude for what he did. That was self defense, but since he has a track record he might do time.
why did he have to keep swinging on them once they were down? dude even threatens his co workers -_-
 6 years ago '06        #162
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Should face a.ssault and battery. When someone commits a crime and is hurt during arrest they are still tried for the crime. Shouldn't be any different with this.
 6 years ago '05        #163
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 236 236
If yall saw the video, you would know that she was out of line for jumping over the counter, but dude was really out of line for beating her with that bat... like she was down and he kept hitting her with full force... Completely uncalled for. It would have been better if he punched the bi*ch, but he BEAT HER WITH A METAL BAT. Motherfu*ker needs to go back to jail...
 10-18-2011, 01:14 PM         #164
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude was out of line...you dont need a metal bat to take care of b.itches...pu$$y
 6 years ago '04        #165
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 pele20 said:
If yall saw the video, you would know that she was out of line for jumping over the counter, but dude was really out of line for beating her with that bat... like she was down and he kept hitting her with full force... Completely uncalled for. It would have been better if he punched the bi*ch, but he BEAT HER WITH A METAL BAT. Motherfu*ker needs to go back to jail...
if you actually watched the video you would know it was a metal rod and not a METAL BAT. Also the guy that filmed the footage stated that he told them to stay down and they kept trying to get up. Did he go overboard yes, but in this day and age you never know what anyone is capable of.
 6 years ago '08        #166
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
So because he has a record he can't defend himself, and they wanna crucify felons who have already done thier time.. fu*kin Jerry Springer world, trash.
 10-18-2011, 01:20 PM         #167
bLkZaChMoRRiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Opening defense statement: "Spare the rod, spoil the child"
 6 years ago '06        #168
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
If i was there I wouldve been like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #169
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
last time i was at a strip club and two broads got to f!ghtin' i was right there like whoop that trick!!!
 6 years ago '10        #170
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
all yall n*ggas in here sayin you never hit a woman are lame as fu*k. n*gga that bi*ch aint a woman no more. if she could have a d!ck she would get one the fu*k yall mean? she wanna be a n*gga, act like a n*gga and step like one and she can get fu*ked all the way up. yall soundin like suckas in here she clearly attcked him first when he was only doing his job
 6 years ago '07        #171
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
@ this whole story
 6 years ago '05        #172
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Pistol Peter said:
i'm not against a person getting g checked but what he did was too much...first of all they were women and you did not need the metal pipe..you could of handled the situation without it..but some dudes need something in their hand so let's just say you hit them one good time and stop them in their tracks that is fine..two times ..three times your milking it...but beating those girls to the point where people are begging you to stop is just uncalled for
so let's a.ssume the dude can't f!ght for sh*t but doesn't want to get his a.ss beat...is it ok to defend himself with the rod then? it's not the guy's job to defend himself with just enough force necessary, how does he know if one of them is gonna pull a knife (they are obviously crazy since they attack workers and jump counters)...it's his job to defend himself first, and stop once the threat is gone...which is why I feel his only problem is he wouldn't stop swinging the rod...
 albemarle said:
The Bx know how to brighten up a man's day. Yall got my sides hurting from laughing so much at replies. I hope the jury see it like most of you all. Mama should have raised her daughter better. You don't slap a stranger and you don't just jump over a counter in Mcdonalds you ask 2 speak 2 a manager. It's true you don't hit a woman but a real woman wouldn't provoke a man 2 wrath. A prime example of a bad girl.

Universal~Mind said:
Ide restrain layla ali with my c*ck....
 6 years ago '11        #173
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
when keeping it real goes wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #174
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 288 288

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #175
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 haterade2885 said:
nah man. you dont hit a woman, even a crazy woman coming at you. you call the cops and the get taken away. then you feel like a real man for not letting your guard down and attacking a clearly smaller and non dangerous woman.
people still want to act like women are these helpless, fragile creatures just because they have a v*gina...

i don't agree with people beating women, where they just physically intimidate them, but i wouldn't agree with that if someone was doing that to any person

women are people, if they want to come at me like they want to f!ght, once i discern that they're really trying to seriously hurt me, they're getting dealt with like any other person would get dealt with

if a tiny man is slapping me, i'm going to slap him back

if a tiny man is punching me, i'm going to punch him back

if two tiny men are cussing at me, i try to remove myself from the situation for whatever reason, and they follow me, i'm going to grab something to get the tiny men away from me

i don't agree with dude hitting them when they were down, just like i'd not agree with him hitting a man when he was down, but if the bi*ch wants to come after dude, she gets what she deserves

the sad part is this is going to get the feminist support because a man hit a woman, even though the woman is the one who initiated the conflict, and the dude is going to get buried under the prison even if she doesn't suffer any kind of permanent damage
 10-18-2011, 02:35 PM         #176
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what kinda metal rod was that?? and that sh*t funny as hell how fam swingin dat thang. they lucky dey aint get a face full of hot a.ss grease
 6 years ago '04        #177
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
"My daughter is just your average 24-year-old," her mother said. "She's fun-loving and full of life. We just want our daughter back the way she was.
All 24yr olds start sh*t with cashiers calling them pussies and slappin' them in the face? Sounds fun loving to me
 10-18-2011, 02:42 PM         #178
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn she kinda deserved but still

you guys are fu*king gorillas
 6 years ago '10        #179
marx1684 
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 4961 4961
He didn't have to take the bat to her but in the heat of the moment things like that can happen. Dude was about to get jumped. There are all kinds of tools back there. Things could have gotten ugly. If she would have kept her ignorant self in check none of this would have happened in the first place. I see some dudes still feel she didn't deserve it. Every action has a reaction. She didn't deserve it to that extent but everyone can't show the same level of restraint & she was way too far out of line.
 6 years ago '07        #180
PLAN_B 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 22 22
okok. LOL @ the he should be promoted to manager comment..

and you bishes want equality then here it go. if a man jumped the counter the beating would have been justified. i feel bad if she got brain damage, she should remember this important lesson he taught her
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago