Oct 17 - Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
Im picturing Denzel's voice saying * uuuh huhn,* when he's nodding his head

service with a smile

10-18-2011, 10:30 AM         #142
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He tried to get away after being hit but that wasnt good enough. So they got what they came for. He could have got off on self defense but he kept hitting them while they were down and that looked really bad.

Sadly since his past record and the color of his skin. He will most likely get the book thrown at him
 6 years ago '09        #143
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 bigboi2006 said:
1. It wasn't a metal bat. It was the little rod they use to flush out the grease (yep I worked @ Mickey D's for a few months in high school). The thing isn't even a centimeter in thickness.

Them sh*ts seem like they can crack a skull?
 6 years ago '04        #144
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ziatic said:
Are you joking? She slapped him then proceeded to trespass and further threaten him. How is what he did backwards or anything like the mideast? He's not a fu*king police officer. It's not his job to restrain her. His job is to live another day and not face physical abuse while trying to earn a dollar to feed himself and his fam.

I hope she's not brain dead, but this vile excuse for a woman should be the only person facing charges in this story.
I dont recall any weapons being drawn by the chick who crossed the counter... I would have no problem with her getting her a.ss whooped bare hands... but once a man pulls out a weapon to beat a woman you is a hoe in my book... dyke or not you telling me you can't handle this bi*ch with ya hands... She aint have no weapons she came back there to throw hands and this n*gga bi*ched up and pulled out a weapon...
 6 years ago '04        #145
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 chronicles said:
He tried to get away after being hit but that wasnt good enough. So they got what they came for. He could have got off on self defense but he kept hitting them while they were down and that looked really bad.

Sadly since his past record and the color of his skin. He will most likely get the book thrown at him
He didnt try to get away he ran to go get a weapon lol...
 10-18-2011, 10:45 AM         #146
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brain damage my @ss. B*tch is gearin up for a lawsuit against McD's for hiring a n*gga on parole for manslaughter...watch.

n*ggas don't be playin when it comes to uppin gifs.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 10-18-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #147
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 dre03 said:
I dont recall any weapons being drawn by the chick who crossed the counter... I would have no problem with her getting her a.ss whooped bare hands... but once a man pulls out a weapon to beat a woman you is a hoe in my book... dyke or not you telling me you can't handle this bi*ch with ya hands... She aint have no weapons she came back there to throw hands and this n*gga bi*ched up and pulled out a weapon...
Guy, Shut the fu*k up. That dyke bi*ch got what she had coming. EVERYBODY is sick and tired of these dyke hoes thinking they can step to n*ggas, knowing that if it ever goes down they can hide behind the whole "This n*gga put his hands on a female" excuse.

We've all seen hoes like this getting all wild on n*ggas in public and thinking sh*t cant happen to them. Maybe now these dumb hoes will think twice before they try to step to n*ggas. In my opinion this dude is a National hero and should be honored.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #148
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
 dre03 said:
He didnt try to get away he ran to go get a weapon lol...
Two against one is reasonable justification for getting a weapon. Dude should've stopped after they were down and out but sadly, he continued....Messed up thing about it is that McDonalds is going to re-think hiring people on parole with or without violent pasts...might even stop hiring people with felonies....
 10-18-2011, 11:23 AM         #149
lilbigbrother 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k permanent brain damage...she got a permanent a.ss whoopin. hahahahahahahaha

no homo
 6 years ago '05        #150
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
so...

Did she get fries with that, or what?

6 years ago '10        #151
tcbumpin 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
SLAP A HO! :angry14:
 6 years ago '04        #152
ehone3 
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 0 0
man fu*k those bi*ches n*gga shouldve elbow dropped them while they was dwn... i feel real bad for him though cus they gonna bury him behind the fact that he was on parole. its sad as hell too cus he was prob trying to get his life together working at some bs job to get by and these bi*ches want to bring bullsh*t into his life.
 6 years ago '08        #153
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

She is the one that slapped him in the face and jumped the counter

A young woman bludgeoned by an ex-con McDonald's cashier during an argument could have permanent brain damage, her angry mother said Monday.

Denise Darbeau, 24, has been hospitalized since Thursday's violent clash in Greenwich Village, and her prognosis is unclear.

"She has memory loss. She's been heavily sedated. The doctors say it's too early to tell," said Darbeau's mother, who declined to give her name.

Mickey D's employee Rayon McIntosh, 31, used a metal bat to beat Darbeau and pal Rachel Edwards after they jumped behind the counter during a dispute over a $50 bill.

McIntosh is on parole after serving 10 years for manslaughter for shooting and k!lling a 17-year-old classmate in 2000.

Darbeau's mother said her daughter was unarmed and didn't deserve the beating, some of which occurred while she was helpless on the floor.

"Our concern is the background checks they do at McDonald's," the mother said of McIntosh's employment.

"I believe in second chances. But maybe they should not put people with violent backgrounds dealing with customers."

McDonald's could not be reached for immediate comment on its policies.

McIntosh is being held on an a.ssault charge. Darbeau and Edwards were charged with menacing, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

"My daughter is just your average 24-year-old," her mother said. "She's fun-loving and full of life. We just want our daughter back the way she was.

"We don't know if she will recover. We are just praying for her."

Read more:

that's yo dumb a.ss fault. Dyke a.ss wanna be a dude but when sh*t pop off you wanna act like a female, pick the role you can handle and stick to it
 6 years ago '09        #154
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
bi*ch deserved it...she shouldn't have jumped over the counter
 6 years ago '11        #155
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3960 3960
I also wish he had stopped once they were down. But I can't blame him. When I worked at mcdonalds, we got robbed at gunpoint. My best friend got robbed at kfc at gunpoint. U can't play with these crazy a.ss people, cuz u never know what they are capable of. If he just tried to restrain her, and the other girl stabbed him, then everybody would be like "I woulda knocked them bi*ches out, he was stupid".

Ole counterfeit 50 dollar having, n*gga slapping, dirty a.ss hoes got what they deserved. And have ruined a man's life after he had finally gotten back on track.
 6 years ago '07        #156
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 jlandryst said:

[pic - click to view]

Mickey D's employee Rayon McIntosh, 31, used a metal bat to beat Darbeau and pal Rachel Edwards after they jumped behind the counter during a dispute over a $50 bill.
oh it was a metal BAT now.. not a lil baby a.ss metal dipstick.. fu*k OUTTA HERE.

and fu*k that dumb broad, she got what she deserved.. fu*ked with the WRONG ONE.
 10-18-2011, 12:30 PM         #157
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to all the boxden n*ggas, lets just get this pent up frustration out or system

heres another video

6 years ago '04        #158
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 Yung Dilla said:
PAN RIGHT PAN RIGHT

Bkjj11 said:
That sh*t happened couple blocks from my job, imma go stroll threw there smirkin like hell lol.

Mother is stupid, no your daughter didnt deserve the passion of christ treatment but she got what she asked for.
 6 years ago '05        #159
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,958 | Props total: 10882 10882
I don't have no sympathy of those 2 bi*ches. They got what was coming for them. I applaud dude for what he did. That was self defense, but since he has a track record he might do time.
 6 years ago '08        #160
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23352 23352
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
to all the boxden n*ggas, lets just get this pent up frustration out or system

heres another video

bi*ches always provokin a n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy