Oct 17 - Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
IF THAT bi*ch STEP TO ME LIKE A n*gga , bi*ch GET BEAT LIKE A n*gga ...
 6 years ago '10        #82
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,278 | Props total: 7516 7516
Two Males shout at a female cashier, one then proceeds to strike her. In fear she flees towards the back. One male leaps over the counter to case her, while the other attempts to corner her on the opposite end. She grabs a pipe and defends her self, continuously striking the perpetrator.

bi*ch would be a Hero.
 6 years ago '04        #83
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,296 | Props total: 3754 3754
 10-17-2011, 11:39 PM         #84
EMO GOD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Two Males shout at a female cashier, one then proceeds to strike her. In fear she flees towards the back. One male leaps over the counter to case her, while the other attempts to corner her on the opposite end. She grabs a pipe and defends her self, continuously striking the perpetrator.

bi*ch would be a Hero.
agree wholeheartedly
 6 years ago '07        #85
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
even though I agree that she somewhat got what she deserved mcintosh is fu*ked he shouldn't have continue the beatdown while they were down I he stopped for a while and landed hits again this dude should have controlled his anger
 6 years ago '04        #86
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
wheres the vid? no i dont want to look through all these pages

EDIT

bi*ches deserved it. maybe he should have went so ham but still. they attacked him not the other way around

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 10-17-2011 at 11:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
 RJ96 said:
even though I agree that she somewhat got what she deserved mcintosh is fu*ked he shouldn't have continue the beatdown while they were down I he stopped for a while and landed hits again this dude should have controlled his anger
He shouldn't have to have that kind of threat put on him while at work. He's in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
 6 years ago '09        #88
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
This is some sad sh*t. Both sides were all the way in the wrong. I'm tripping that none of the employees actually try to stop the sh*t. Nobody grabs the chicks as one hops the counter and the other one walks around the counter. Then at the end the other dude is actually smiling and not really trying to stop the n*gga as he is beating the chicks while they are clearly down and no longer attacking him.

I'm sure there will be a settlement from Mickey D's, they'll fire the dude then he'll get one of those lawyers on a commercial to come through and get him a settlement as well for wrongful termination and brag in the hood like O Dog about the video of him beating two dyke bi*ches.

Again society loses
 10-17-2011, 11:57 PM         #89
Dtreal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the employee was clearly the one in danger.
 6 years ago '10        #90
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6235 6235
I would barry bonds them too but i wouldn't went ham when they was on the floor
 6 years ago '07        #91
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i'm not against a person getting g checked but what he did was too much...first of all they were women and you did not need the metal pipe..you could of handled the situation without it..but some dudes need something in their hand so let's just say you hit them one good time and stop them in their tracks that is fine..two times ..three times your milking it...but beating those girls to the point where people are begging you to stop is just uncalled for
 6 years ago '06        #92
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,866 | Props total: 25627 25627
 EMO GOD said:
just by looking at the comments i miss being on boxden for awhile and i just want to say thank you ronnie and every1 on boxden..bcuz if you are feeling down all you have to do is go through a thread and laugh till your side hurts i love you guys man no gay sh*t just real sh*t...could be the vic's i popped but i just wanted yall to know that

oh yhea and i think if she would of not acted hard it wouldnt be in the air with her being a fu*king veggie not being funny just real like one of yall said she should of known her place as a female regardless of her dressing like a n*gga you still have a vigina and i do not condone hitting women but she had that sh*t coming
what up joey when you get back on boxden
 6 years ago '04        #93
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
she ordered a burger

and got a BIG SMACK meal
 6 years ago '04        #94
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #95
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
its been a long time seen a man laid the pipe game down on those two dykes.....
 6 years ago '04        #96
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,667 | Props total: 23128 23128
bi*ch got what she deserved
 6 years ago '07        #97
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
She was way out of line and wanted to get physical and pretty much got what she asked for.

Last edited by Daville502; 10-18-2011 at 12:31 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #98
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
He went too far for sure, but he was certainly defending himself. For people saying to restrain them...he did. Imagine if they had a gun or a knife. Even if they're down, they're not out. B*tches pop guns too, especially some bi*ches with the audacity to jump over the counter like that. Put em down, make sure they out them being women has nothing to do with it at that point. Like I said, he did go too far, but the case can certainly be made for him doing it out of self defense and fear for himself and his coworkers if those dykes had weapons. He'll probably still go back in though, since he's an ex-con.
 10-18-2011, 12:25 AM         #99
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope he dont go back to jail.. it was self defense.. it he didnt beat the sh*t outta them it wouldve been the other way around.. thats fu*ked up n*ggas tryna do right and people always gotta fu*k it up
 10-18-2011, 12:31 AM         #100
EMO GOD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
what up joey when you get back on boxden
im not mouse but im 1 of if not thee biggest fan but i was under a diff username it was murdamuzik4 and along with my n*ggas we created one of the best diss threads of all time

Last edited by EMO GOD; 10-18-2011 at 12:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago