Oct 17 - Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,895 | Props total: 5784 5784
 Fat White Broad said:
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
She ruins the vid entirely
 6 years ago '04        #62
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
good....
 6 years ago '09        #63
sothowed 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
them bi*ches had it comin!HAHA
 6 years ago '05        #64
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I dont understand why women get special privileges when it comes to attacking the opposite s3x... I don't agree with hitting a woman as a means of payback, getting a point across or unleashing uncontrolled anger.... But in this case.... he's at work in a commercial business environment where I'm sure the same rules would apply at any other establishment... Imagine this was a bank setting?

What he did to her isn't any more excessive than what multiple cops have done to a single un-armed man, and in this case it was 2 threats!!!

I also agree with what someone else said earlier about not restraining them.... He doesn't get paid to risk his life like cops do.... for all he knew (like someone said) she could have had a blade or other weapon on her.... why else would anyone in their right mind jump a counter? She acted like she was at home or in the hood... what gives her a right to jump the counter....

Now had he jumped the counter in the public area, that'd be a different story... i kind of see this as a similar situation to self defense on your own property... when u cross that line, you have whats coming, man or woman....know your fu*king role. period.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 matik23 said:
Lol at all these comments of she deserved it. Really? A metal bat to the dome is what she deserved for stepping in a man's position? Are we in backwards a.ss middle east? Cuz the option of just restraining until police came is out the window right?
it wasn't a metal bat, it was a fu*king rod.
 10-17-2011, 10:56 PM         #66
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '07        #67
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5485 5485
if a bi*ch slapped me I'd prolly just laugh at her tho
 10-17-2011, 10:57 PM         #68
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '06        #69
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
"My daughter is just your average 24-year-old," her mother said. "She's fun-loving and full of life. We just want our daughter back the way she was.

Moms didn't see the vid.
 6 years ago '06        #70
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 haff3131 said:
damn man, 3 things i wish wouldve happened..

1. i wish dude woulda stopped swingin on them after they went down. maybe throw in one more lick or 2 before stopping just to make sure they were down and not a threat, cause with his record theyre gonna definitely put some charges on him

2. i hope girl doesnt have brain damage, but only because i want her to remember every bit of what happened. i want her to go thru life knowing she tried getting tough and got a reality check. fu*k her not remembering that.

and 3. i wish they played this clip on repeat on every bus/subway line to show all theose thug dyke bi*ches what the repercussions of their actions can be. cant stand watchin the clips of 8 girls goin in on some girl or even dude thats by themselves
realest response I read
 6 years ago '09        #71
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
She provoked the dude though.
 6 years ago '04        #72
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
first off...hey TJ

second...none of yall thought that was excessive force? at all?
 10-17-2011, 11:07 PM         #73
EMO GOD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just by looking at the comments i miss being on boxden for awhile and i just want to say thank you ronnie and every1 on boxden..bcuz if you are feeling down all you have to do is go through a thread and laugh till your side hurts i love you guys man no gay sh*t just real sh*t...could be the vic's i popped but i just wanted yall to know that

oh yhea and i think if she would of not acted hard it wouldnt be in the air with her being a fu*king veggie not being funny just real like one of yall said she should of known her place as a female regardless of her dressing like a n*gga you still have a vigina and i do not condone hitting women but she had that sh*t coming
 6 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8221 8221
Ummmm when did the dyke bi*ch that was going ham talking sh*t and smacking a grown man get replaced with a sweet fun loving full of life 24 yr old
 6 years ago '09        #75
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 Lukeshuel said:
I don't see the issue, she jumped over the counter thinkin she was bout that life and found out she wasn't.

Id have shoved that metal bat up her a.ss and made her waddle her fatass out the store
 6 years ago '06        #76
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5041 5041
she already punched that n*gga

she wasn't about to climb over the counter and give that n*gga a hug

self defense
 6 years ago '05        #77
heveweight 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$527 | Props total: 37 37
"Our concern is the background checks they do at McDonald's," the mother said of McIntosh's employment.

I think we can see where shes trying to take this......a big payout from Macdonalds
 6 years ago '10        #78
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
that n*gga layed the pipe down on them untamed dykes.

gave them bi*ches an attitude adjustment real fast.
 10-17-2011, 11:18 PM         #79
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Lol at all these comments of she deserved it. Really? A metal bat to the dome is what she deserved for stepping in a man's position? Are we in backwards a.ss middle east? Cuz the option of just restraining until police came is out the window right?
Ummm in the middle east she would have been behe@ded for that. She attacked him. How was he suppose to know if she had a knife or a blade on her? She wasn't exactly a tiny girl who this dude attacked for no reason. Plus you need to factor in two other things. 1)Hes been in jail for like 10 years. Some one comes at you swinging hes gonna snap on instinct. 2)Like most McDonalds employees he was prolly high at the time. Combine 1 + 2 and you get a.ss-whoopage. Plus it wasn't a bat. It was like the burger flipper. If it was a bat her brains would have been splattered all over the floor. Shame on you for defending that girl though. Clearly if she thinks it is appropriate to act like that in a public place she is unfit for society. As far as I am concerned he should be given a gold medal for that handage of a.ss.

Last edited by Apostrophe; 10-17-2011 at 11:22 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #80
dweezy 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 185 185
For those who didn't see the video
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago