Oct 17 - Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19871 19871
McIntosh is on parole after serving 10 years for manslaughter for shooting and k!lling a 17-year-old classmate in 2000.

I'm really interested to see how this turns out.
 6 years ago '04        #42
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 matik23 said:
Lol at all these comments of she deserved it. Really? A metal bat to the dome is what she deserved for stepping in a man's position? Are we in backwards a.ss middle east? Cuz the option of just restraining until police came is out the window right?
Are you joking? She slapped him then proceeded to trespass and further threaten him. How is what he did backwards or anything like the mideast? He's not a fu*king police officer. It's not his job to restrain her. His job is to live another day and not face physical abuse while trying to earn a dollar to feed himself and his fam.

I hope she's not brain dead, but this vile excuse for a woman should be the only person facing charges in this story.
 6 years ago '04        #43
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 surreyjack said:
this is why you should never hire **** ex-cons. they were locked in a cage for a reason.
yo dude did ten for manslaughter?? k!lled his own classmate? im kind of conflicted here because i guess he served time, and was a kid... but then again he k!lled someone and shouldnt really be allowed to work at mcdonalds... wow thats a tough one. he did resort to beating a woman with a bat though, even though you never hit a woman (regardless of how fu*king crazy she is), especially with a weapon.

edit: watched the video. hes fu*ked, and its gonna be fun to sit and jail for like 60 years and think about how fun it was to live on the outside world for a little bit, only to let a spat at MCDONALDS land his a.ss back in jail. PEACE MUH fu*kAAA

Last edited by haterade2885; 10-17-2011 at 10:23 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #44
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
she wants to act like a man, then she'll get treated like one.

i still wouldn't hit a female even if she was a crazy a.ss dyke.
 6 years ago '04        #45
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
 matik23 said:
Lol at all these comments of she deserved it. Really? A metal bat to the dome is what she deserved for stepping in a man's position? Are we in backwards a.ss middle east? Cuz the option of just restraining until police came is out the window right?
1. It wasn't a metal bat. It was the little rod they use to flush out the grease (yep I worked @ Mickey D's for a few months in high school). The thing isn't even a centimeter in thickness.
2. These bi*ches who are walking around dressing and acting like they have a d!ck and have the f@cking audacity to try and rush me like I'm a bi*ch has another thing coming. Who knows what she had on her. She could've had a knife, gun, etc. Wild bi*ches need to be tamed.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Lukeshuel said:
I don't see the issue, she jumped over the counter thinkin she was bout that life and found out she wasn't.

Id have shoved that metal bat up her a.ss and made her waddle her fatass out the store
 6 years ago '10        #47
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 DrX said:
protect ya self at all times....when a mothafu*ka swinging a club put your hands up
but dude went over board tho he didnt have to hit them when they were down
nah he told them to stay down.
 6 years ago '05        #48
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
It wasn't a metal bat.............it was a metal rod.

How the mom gon claim to have brain damage but she said everything is unclear? lol, the bi*ch should've never jumped the counter. She knew she was going to take a Big McAsswhoppin.
 6 years ago '06        #49
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 MegaTON said:
cot damnn
 6 years ago '09        #50
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19338 19338
no remorse fu*k she doin jumpin over counters for
 6 years ago '04        #51
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 x-milky said:

hell nah...that bi*ch stumbled back like a lil baby...n*gga was like GON nah..
but all i wanna know is "what the problem is?" lmao
 6 years ago '04        #52
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 surreyjack said:
this is why you should never hire **** ex-cons. they were locked in a cage for a reason.
stop with the racist comments
 6 years ago '04        #53
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 bigboi2006 said:
1. It wasn't a metal bat. It was the little rod they use to flush out the grease (yep I worked @ Mickey D's for a few months in high school). The thing isn't even a centimeter in thickness.
2. These bi*ches who are walking around dressing and acting like they have a d!ck and have the f@cking audacity to try and rush me like I'm a bi*ch has another thing coming. Who knows what she had on her. She could've had a knife, gun, etc. Wild bi*ches need to be tamed.
nah man. you dont hit a woman, even a crazy woman coming at you. you call the cops and the get taken away. then you feel like a real man for not letting your guard down and attacking a clearly smaller and non dangerous woman.
 6 years ago '05        #54
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 matik23 said:
he should have restrained both of them? he doesn't know if these chics are armed or not...he defended himself based on them chasing him behind the counter and not knowing if they have a knife, etc...the only wrong on his part is continuing to beat them after they were down and apparently out...
 10-17-2011, 10:27 PM         #55
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:

She came across that counter and put hands on him while he was trying to do his job, she deserved everything she got. Hopefully her brain damage isn't to severe so she remembers she got the sh*t knocked out of her that day and thinks twice about jumping across another counter
 6 years ago '05        #56
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 MegaTON said:
but all i wanna know is "what the problem is?" lmao

that's all I wanna know...
 6 years ago '05        #57
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
nah man. you dont hit a woman, even a crazy woman coming at you. you call the cops and the get taken away. then you feel like a real man for not letting your guard down and attacking a clearly smaller and non dangerous woman.
what was he supposed to do? they chased his a.ss away from the register and back around the corner....is dude supposed to run out the backdoor, down the block, into his apartment and lock himself in the bathroom...

should he have called the cops while being attacked? at some point, if you don't act like a lady....y should you be treated like one? you have to stand your ground at some point...
 6 years ago '04        #58
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 288 288

[video - click to view]

"bi*ch got bold with her loud a.ss mouth
Tough a.ss bi*ch got knocked out"

-Too Short "Ain't Nuthin But a Word"

LMAO @ these comments
 6 years ago '10        #59
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,887 | Props total: 5777 5777
FOH! @ restraint. They pursued the n*gga AFTER already a.ssaulting him without warrant. He supposed to run around Mickey Ds like a bi*ch til the rollers show up? Thats hoe sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #60
Esco 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 2620 2620
When keeping it real goes wrong
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago