Oct 17 - Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 BayBuryYa said:

[pic - click to view]

I know one thing. My black a.ss is damn near brain damaged from LMAO @ this n*gga playing Whac-A-Mole with them retarded dykes.
 6 years ago '04        #202
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
......some bi*ches in this thread....i would've man handled her a.ss. a bit of excessive force used but when you aggravate people....it happens...
 10-18-2011, 06:07 PM         #203
S-Mac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly though...wtf is wrong with you people? After watching that video (which literally is gut wrenching and terrifying) ....you condone this stupid piece of sh*ts actions? wow...speaks volumes about what type of society we live in & the morality of its citizens..
A GROWN man who just served 10 years in prison(for k!lling a man; Mcdonalds has no business hiring him as a cashier where he has to interact with customers) But a GROWN a.ss man has absolutely no business picking up a metal rod to defend himself against two females who CLEARLY are unarmed. They make no movement in which they are reaching for a weapon. That man completely crossed the line of self defense & deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. There was other male co-workers there, as if they couldnt restrain them until police arrived. You meet force with the equal amount of force. If one of them females brandished a weapon then you meet deadly force with deadly force. That piece of sh*t was enjoying beating them women. They deserved an a.ss whopping. Not an attempted murder with a metal rod which leaves one of them in a coma.

The people with comments of she deserved it, i would of done the same thing,....I hope you seriously take a step back and think about what type of person you are and where you are going in this world.
 6 years ago '10        #204
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 S-Mac said:
Honestly though...wtf is wrong with you people? After watching that video (which literally is gut wrenching and terrifying) ....you condone this stupid piece of sh*ts actions? wow...speaks volumes about what type of society we live in & the morality of its citizens..
A GROWN man who just served 10 years in prison(for k!lling a man; Mcdonalds has no business hiring him as a cashier where he has to interact with customers) But a GROWN a.ss man has absolutely no business picking up a metal rod to defend himself against two females who CLEARLY are unarmed. They make no movement in which they are reaching for a weapon. That man completely crossed the line of self defense & deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. There was other male co-workers there, as if they couldnt restrain them until police arrived. You meet force with the equal amount of force. If one of them females brandished a weapon then you meet deadly force with deadly force. That piece of sh*t was enjoying beating them women. They deserved an a.ss whopping. Not an attempted murder with a metal rod which leaves one of them in a coma.

The people with comments of she deserved it, i would of done the same thing,....I hope you seriously take a step back and think about what type of person you are and where you are going in this world.
miss me with that bullsh*t. you seem to forget the part where those 2 bi*ches chased the guy behind the counter. they were clearly looking for trouble.
 6 years ago '10        #205
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 GameChanger said:
On everything, when she stepped over that counter, she was gambling with her life.

Imagine if that was a dude that stepped over the counter, screaming that like, other employees are in danger now, thats some life threatening sh*t, homeboy would have been hailed as a Hero.......

sh*ttt.......Wat Da Problem Iz???!?!?
thats all I wanna know
 6 years ago '05        #206
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
this motherfu*ker S-mac is DRUNK....did didn't attack them they attacked him...its their fu*king fault. If they stayed in their lane this thread doesn't exist
 6 years ago '05        #207
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
crossing the line of self defense? NYPD does it all the time...lawyers should cite that sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #208
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
This man should not be under fire. He defended himself. What if he didnt grab the rod and these bi*ches cracked his skull? Then what?
 6 years ago '09        #209
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 IronMaiden said:
That gives the right for a grown a.ss fu*king man to beat someone with a pipe?

You're grown a.ss man.. hold her down, pin her or put her in a goddamn sleeper hold you dont beat a women half to death, hopefully this dumbass gets whats coming to him.
ay man me personally I would never lay hands on a bi*ch, but that dont mean everyone thinks like me. Some dudes think if she wants to f!ght like a man, she will get dealt like a man, and honestly I can't blame them. Women use that sh*t to their advantage crazily.

[video - click to view]

my excuse in court would be the same "How can she slap"
 6 years ago '09        #210
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10133 10133
 IronMaiden said:
That gives the right for a grown a.ss fu*king man to beat someone with a pipe?

You're grown a.ss man.. hold her down, pin her or put her in a goddamn sleeper hold you dont beat a women half to death, hopefully this dumbass gets whats coming to him.
n*gga my mans was murdered because he was tryna restrain two bi*ches that were tryna rob him...if he did like mcintosh n said fu*k gender n went in on dem dykes he'd be here...im perso nally not mf to put my hands to a bi*ch but in a certain situation I know I would go in...u'll be da dumb a.ss thats dead....i'll be smart mf smh pourin henny for ur retarded a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #211
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 infam0uskills said:
she wanted to act tough vs. a grown man and she got dealt like a grown man.
I have to agree wit you.

If me and my homie see a bear in the woods and tried to get all tough wit it, then any harm done on us is deserved.
 6 years ago '10        #212
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 Spiffy said:
ay man me personally I would never lay hands on a bi*ch, but that dont mean everyone thinks like me. Some dudes think if she wants to f!ght like a man, she will get dealt like a man, and honestly I can't blame them. Women use that sh*t to their advantage crazily.

my excuse in court would be the same "How can she slap"
That n*gga was crying "how can she slap me sir"

Never hit a girl in my life, even after being slapped, but if a dyke rolled up smacking and swinging......

[video - click to view]

10-18-2011, 11:13 PM         #213
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllmaticReignz said:
who the hell spends $50 in mcdonalds with only 2 people. where they high and wanted nuggets?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #214
bmore005 6 heat pts
space
space
$224 | Props total: 27 27

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

6 years ago '05        #215
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
 BeatTycoon said:
I know one thing. My black a.ss is damn near brain damaged from LMAO @ this n*gga playing Whac-A-Mole with them retarded dykes.
 10-19-2011, 01:48 PM         #216
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I literally had a situation like this at a local bar, 2 giant indian bi*ches (feather in the head band kind) literally jumped me and my buddy walking right outside the bar.they jumped us from behind.

bi*ch fu*king tiger clawed me on my face from behind....unprovoked. had three gashes...not scratches... from my cheeck to my ear and area below my ear on my neck forlike 8 months. The other had a beer bottle swinging away.

You best believe I defended myself, I turned right the fu*k around grabbed that bi*ch by her fat a.ss head with my left hand and knuckeled that wh0ore with my right hand till she couldn't stand up.

Mean while My boy is getting fu*ked up by the bi*ch with the beer bottle, so I attacked her after I knew that her friend that wasn't getting back up.

Bruce lee kicked her in the spine, and she finally stopped beating my homie and came at me. With the beer bottle still in hand, I had no clue what to fu*king do.

Ran around the building into the alley, and pounced on that bi*ch when she took the corner chasing me with the beer bbottle.

She dropped the bottle after I did sum surprise ninja attack sh*t in the alley, and continued to stomp her out till I knew she wasn't geetting back up.

Limped my a.ss to myy, helped him walk to my car, called the police (didn't stick around to make a report) and went home.

In the real world, you gotta stand your ground. There are no rules when it comes to real f!ghting.

All this was unprovoked. Probably gangster dyke bi*ches trying to mug us.

I wasn't about to let myy innocent homie get k!lled or paralyzed by some beast bi*ch with a beer bottle.

Maybe the better solution was to try and hold those linebacker of bi*ches down till cops came?

Yeah fu*king right
 6 years ago '09        #217
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
they come into a mcdonalds.....hand dude a fake 50...dude says its fake and they start to fukk with him and smack him and jump the counter to f!ght

imo, they got what they deserved......should he have stopped after they were down on the ground......sure...but they got what they deserved

only in america would animals like those 2 bi*ches get away with this sh*t and end up getting millions from mcdonalds...fukkin liberals are fukkin up my country
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy