Terrelle Pryor To Start Sunday

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 rek0nize said:
Yardbarker is legit. It's with MSN and Foxsports.

You guys actin like they gonna really start Boller or a guy who might remember 30 plays before the game Sunday.
You really think a guy who just now can even attend practice and needs all the work in the world is gonna start over a guy who at least played some QB in the league before? Even if he's not that good we know he's more prepared than Pryor at this point. I think it'd be a stupid decision to throw away the season like that by letting Pryor start, Hue knows a little bit better than that I think.
 6 years ago '10        #22
rek0nize 66 heat pts66 OP
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 DaKingIsBack said:
You really think a guy who just now can even attend practice and needs all the work in the world is gonna start over a guy who at least played some QB in the league before? Even if he's not that good we know he's more prepared than Pryor at this point. I think it'd be a stupid decision to throw away the season like that by letting Pryor start, Hue knows a little bit better than that I think.

Boller wouldn't make it passed halftime if he started and they would give Pryor a shot.

Boller is that bad.
 6 years ago '07        #23
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 theFREAK said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #24
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
 rek0nize said:
Boller wouldn't make it passed halftime if he started and they would give Pryor a shot.

Boller is that bad.
Idk man I just don't see that happening right now. If we don't bring in someone of starting quality I really think the job is Boller's to lose
 6 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 DaKingIsBack said:
Idk man I just don't see that happening right now. If we don't bring in someone of starting quality I really think the job is Boller's to lose
Possibly...

Hue's a risk taker though. He brought in Curry and through him out there to start. I know the QB position is a lot different than playing Weakside LB, but I think he could handle it being we are a running team.

Boller has no upside at all, at least Pryor does. We already know what we are going to get from Boller and it's not much.
 6 years ago '07        #26
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 rek0nize said:
Possibly...

Hue's a risk taker though. He brought in Curry and through him out there to start. I know the QB position is a lot different than playing Weakside LB, but I think he could handle it being we are a running team.

Boller has no upside at all, at least Pryor does. We already know what we are going to get from Boller and it's not much.
 6 years ago '10        #27
space
space
 theFREAK said:
Get your Pryor jersey ready for Sunday.

You can put them Boller pom pom's away.

Last edited by rek0nize; 10-17-2011 at 02:43 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #28
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
I mean hell I'd love for Pryor to come in an just handle sh*t like Cam is doing but from everything I've heard he's nowhere near ready to start an NFL game. I still think Hue wants us to be a playoff team and as weird as it sounds Boller is probably the only one on the roster who even has a slight chance at taking us there All we need him to do is manage the game and hit his throws. Give him some practice time with the rest of the starters and lets see how he does.
 6 years ago '05        #29
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 rek0nize said:
Possibly...

I feel what your saying...but were in too good a position right now to start an unproven rookie who has damn near 0 time/experience. If we were in the Vikings/jags situation then id say yes...but as it stands, nows not the time for experimenting with him. Boller gives us the best chance to win out of the 2...and im hoping Hue remembers to constantly run the rock
 10-17-2011, 02:48 PM         #30
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is true campbell wont get his job back

all you have to do is what the steelers did with big ben his first year 18-25 passes a game max

he was supposed to start his season this week anyway
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 6 years ago '10        #32
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
but DUCKTALES until HUE announces it
 6 years ago '07        #33
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
If Boller is this bad, why does he have a job?

Bring back J.P. Losman
 6 years ago '10        #34
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga not gonna pull a Cam Newton......not gonna happen
 6 years ago '09        #35
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
Let the Pryor era begin. We have literally nothing to lose. We've got a developing elite WR, running game, and offensive line. He's going to a great situation.
 6 years ago '09        #36
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
oh well there goes those playoff chances
 6 years ago '09        #37
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
If they win their next three or two of the next three I can see Campbell coming back just in case those playoff chances arent gone but I cant see them winning any of the next three games
 6 years ago '09        #38
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820

[pic - click to view]

It's time
 6 years ago '09        #39
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
 DaKingIsBack said:
I mean hell I'd love for Pryor to come in an just handle sh*t like Cam is doing but from everything I've heard he's nowhere near ready to start an NFL game. I still think Hue wants us to be a playoff team and as weird as it sounds Boller is probably the only one on the roster who even has a slight chance at taking us there All we need him to do is manage the game and hit his throws. Give him some practice time with the rest of the starters and lets see how he does.

As far as knowing the playbook and making ALL of the correct reads, no he's not. But he stays in the film room and his athleticism will take him far. Not saying he bout to put up Cammy Cam numbers but he can manage a game....I think imo.
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy