ESPN First Take: Brady Or Rodgers (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,528 | Props total: 26321 26321
 Dy-nasty said:
I'd take Rodgers over Brady. Brady can't do everything Rodgers can and Rodgers can do everything Brady can.
we have a winner!
 10-17-2011, 04:28 PM         #42
EMO GOD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A-rodg

i have no problem with Aaron but Tom Brady is Tom Brady and he is the GOAT in the qb position and it just baffles me you can even compare Aaron to the GOAT its just down right disrespectful

3 rings>>>>>>>>>>>1 ring

Last edited by EMO GOD; 10-17-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #43
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Little Dice said:

pre-07, brady had all bums to throw to yet he still won more games. Rodgers stats are inflated by the talent he has around him. If he had the talent level to throw to that Brady had pre-07, he wouldnt have been able to manage and would have been out of the league long time ago.
just like if Brady got sacked as much as a rodg he'd probably be out of the league by now, given the way they both have performed over the last 6 weeks, a rodg >> Brady, and I'm a pat's fan, its close and could honestly go either way, and to say it can't go either way is either hate or just plain stupidity

oh and since you wanna talk wins, and were talking about JUST this season, who has more wins this season? (waits for dice to switch up his argument)
 6 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Little Dice said:

pre-07, brady had all bums to throw to yet he still won more games. Rodgers stats are inflated by the talent he has around him. If he had the talent level to throw to that Brady had pre-07, he wouldnt have been able to manage and would have been out of the league long time ago.
rodgers didn't have the defense Brady had til last year
 6 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Rodgers is nice and he's in the elite category with a select few other guys, but he's still not Brady and hasn't done it for anywhere as long as Brady has either. Every time a QB wins a superbowl and they're any good they decide to start comparing them to Brady. That's because Brady is the measuring stick for greatness.
 10-17-2011, 04:45 PM         #46
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
rodgers didn't have the defense Brady had til last year
i could have sworn you were trying to make the argument that rodgers first few years were statistically better than brady

wtf does that have with defense?

6 years ago '04        #47
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
the whole problem is, they're an we're arguing this year, not career, so stop bringing up old stuff, Rodgers is head and shoulders above the rest RIGHT NOW
 6 years ago '04        #48
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Little Dice said:
i could have sworn you were trying to make the argument that rodgers first few years were statistically better than brady

wtf does that have with defense?

because you brought up wins idiot, wins are a team accomplishment, if we're talking personal stats, Rodgers is a whole season ahead in the same amount of time
 10-17-2011, 04:50 PM         #49
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
the whole problem is, they're an we're arguing this year, not career, so stop bringing up old stuff, Rodgers is head and shoulders above the rest RIGHT NOW
i dont think its safe to go by the first few weeks. thats almost as bad as going going week by week. By right now, you have to include atleast the past full season b/c a whole year is more telling than a brief stint. For instance, teams start off 6-0 only to go 8-8
Is it accurate to say those teams were the best b/c they started 6-0?

When you do include atleast a full season, Rodgers has never statiscally been the best qb for any complete season. Rivers, who barelys get any attetion, has actually been far more superior than Rodgers statiscally the past three years (the glory years for a-rod that you faans like to bring up). so digest that...
 10-17-2011, 04:51 PM         #50
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
because you brought up wins idiot, wins are a team accomplishment, if we're talking personal stats, Rodgers is a whole season ahead in the same amount of time

rodgers is throwing the ball to himself right. the teammates rodgers had to throw the ball to were better. stfu
 6 years ago '06        #51
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Right Now? Tom Brady.

For the next 8 years, Rodgers.

Anybody that chooses Rodgers over Brady to play tomorrow in a SB is a fickle stan.
 6 years ago '11        #52
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Little Dice said:

rodgers is throwing the ball to himself right. the teammates rodgers had to throw the ball to were better. stfu
Is it the wr making the qb, or the qb making the WR? Like Welker would never put the #s he puts up if he wasn't in ne, do you think anybody but jennings puts up the #s they do without Rodgers?
 10-17-2011, 04:56 PM         #53
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Is it the wr making the qb, or the qb making the WR? Like Welker would never put the #s he puts up if he wasn't in ne, do you think anybody but jennings puts up the #s they do without Rodgers?

you answered your own question
some players are system players. some are individual talents. some are mixed
 6 years ago '11        #54
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 Little Dice said:

you answered your own question
some players are system players. some are individual talents. some are mixed
So if everybody but jennings is a system player for GB, how can you say Rodgers has a lot more talent?
 10-17-2011, 04:58 PM         #55
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
So if everybody but jennings is a system player for GB, how can you say Rodgers has a lot more talent?
when did i say that? and im not going to argue this with you. this has already been proven that majority of the packers receivers are proven talent without rodgers
 6 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Little Dice said:
i dont think its safe to go by the first few weeks. thats almost as bad as going going week by week. By right now, you have to include atleast the past full season b/c a whole year is more telling than a brief stint. For instance, teams start off 6-0 only to go 8-8
Is it accurate to say those teams were the best b/c they started 6-0?

When you do include atleast a full season, Rodgers has never statiscally been the best qb for any complete season. Rivers, who barelys get any attetion, has actually been far more superior than Rodgers statiscally the past three years (the glory years for a-rod that you faans like to bring up). so digest that...
first off Rodgers has 18 pct pts in qb rating over Brady, 3 more tds, and 5 less turnovers, thats in regards to this year, and over his last twelve starts goin into "last year" he's 12 and better than Brady statistically

past three years plus this year

rivers 100 tds 40 ints 14,500 yards 97 qb rating
Rodgers 118 tds 34 ints 14,500 yards 107 qb rating

nice try though
 6 years ago '11        #57
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 Little Dice said:
when did i say that?
Which part? The Rodgers has better teammates, or the jennings is the only non-system player?

You said a couple posts down "rodgers is throwing the ball to himself right. the teammates rodgers had to throw the ball to were better. stfu"

As for the jennings comment, i a.ssumed when you hit me with the that you agreed that Jennings was the only non-system player for the packers.
 10-17-2011, 05:01 PM         #58
JollyGreenGiant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Right Now? Tom Brady.

For the next 8 years, Rodgers.

Anybody that chooses Rodgers over Brady to play tomorrow in a SB is a fickle stan.
Yeah? How's Brady done in the playoffs since Spygate?
 6 years ago '06        #59
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 finishim said:
Head and shoulders above Brady? Stop trying so hard, its become comical at this point.
 6 years ago '05        #60
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Right now I'll take Rodgers and the argument is about right now not the entire body of work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy