ESPN First Take: Brady Or Rodgers (video)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 ptwist said:
I'm half serious. More so on the 5-6 tds.... I'm saying there's been a few games where he could put the nail in the coffin for good with a possession or two left.

I can recall maybe 3-4 games where he had the ball and had an opportunity to really put it out of reach but gave the team a final possession to come back

This game included I can also list

1. Playoffs against Eagles last year. Vick was given a final chance (led to the int) after Aaron couldn't convert on the other end.

2. Super Bowl ... Big Ben was given an opportunity to win the game on the final possession. Aaron had the team in the redzone but settled for a field goal which put them up by 6.

He's cold blooded and I'm sure he's capable of doing it. This year he played a few damn near perfect games ... but if the defense is playing like this and is put in this predicament it could cost the Pack a few games.
Dude, everything is not always on Rodgers' shoulders. Even the best QBs ever have had to rely on their defense every once in a while. But you can not tell me that any of these close game situations have been Rodgers' fault. Is Rodgers responsible for the special teams getting us stuck inside our own 10 yard line twice? Is he responsible for wide open passes from blown coverages that result in 4 touchdowns? Rodgers put up 4 touchdowns and didn't turn the ball over. It's not his fault that the game was as close as it was. And you say "gave" the final team the possession? He didn't turn the ball over, did he? A QB's biggest a.sset sometimes is to know when a play is dead. If there's no one open and he doesn't feel confident in trying to force something, he's not going to force it. Would you rather him try to hit a receiver who's double covered while inside their own ten yard line? Surely a pick would be devastating in that area. Even more so than a pick in their red zone. You want Aaron Rodgers to play with Brett Favre's brain for some reason but fail to remember that Brett Favre cost us a lot of games that way. I will never criticize Rodgers for not wanting to take a lot of chances, but ultimately the defense has to take a good amount of this responsibility. Yes, they put up 14 yesterday but the offense also put up 31 - a lot more than they should be expected to put up. after those two pick sixes.
 6 years ago '04        #182
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 TH35 said:
This is the type of sh*t i'm talking about don't sh*t on your receivers man. Jones, Finley, Nelson, Jennings, Driver are all deep threats. Rodgers is amazing too but come on son.
it was just a question, I wanted his opinion on a deep threat, size or speed, because the ones these days are usually speed guys or huge guys, and all our wr have pretty average speed n size, and of you transplanted our wr/te with theirs they'd do the same
 6 years ago '04        #183
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
not sure if Brady is been the second or third bet qb this year
 6 years ago '04        #184
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
@AlbertBreer: Brady on Rodgers on @insidetheNFL: "It’s impossible to play the QB position any better than he is playing it now.”
 6 years ago '04        #185
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 TH35 said:
This is the type of sh*t i'm talking about don't sh*t on your receivers man. Jones, Finley, Nelson, Jennings, Driver are all deep threats. Rodgers is amazing too but come on son.
I agree they're great, but it has much more to do with Rodgers than it does the receivers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy