what we learned in week 6

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2011, 12:18 PM         #101
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
You really think you're gonna run the table? I don't think the Giants are bad but
Run the Table????? Fukk No...

But can we go 11-5 or 10-6 if we stay healthy?... Absolutely.
 6 years ago '08        #102
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Dro889 said:
where did i make an excuse.. if you read a few posts after that you see that im not actually making a excuse for a loss.. just stating that were not as bad as people made us out from that game.. fu*king idiot..

well lookey fu*king here.. fu*king idiot..
just cuz u say its not an excuse doesnt mean it isnt one
 6 years ago '06        #103
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,459 | Props total: 17895 17895
 Dro889 said:
Referring to your fellow giants fans always bringing up that Tuck and Osi were out.. like thats the reason they only scored 14 points...
The redskins won the game, but the giants are clearly a better team. The game is in the past and redskin fans on this site were too excited about the win acting like the redskins won the division after that game. Thank Barry Cofield for the win.
 6 years ago '07        #104
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
Leading the lead in sacks still
 10-18-2011, 01:13 PM         #105
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:

you must be talking to yourself
We're going week by week

That week he had one of the worst games of his career.. this week he had a really solid game
 10-18-2011, 01:53 PM         #106
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostNinja said:
just cuz u say its not an excuse doesnt mean it isnt one
its not an excuse the eagles beat us.. but we aren't as bad as people make it out. Saying sh*t like old redskins are back.. get teh fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Read before you talk sh*t bi*ch.

Rique said:
The redskins won the game, but the giants are clearly a better team. The game is in the past and redskin fans on this site were too excited about the win acting like the redskins won the division after that game. Thank Barry Cofield for the win.
how are they "clearly" the better team.
 6 years ago '05        #107
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Only games that I'm worried about are the Packers, 49ers and The Patriots. In that order. Saints have fallen off. And I honestly do not think the Redksins can handle a healthy Giants team that has finally gotten their act together.
 6 years ago '08        #108
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Dro889 said:
its not an excuse the eagles beat us.. but we aren't as bad as people make it out. Saying sh*t like old redskins are back.. get teh fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Read before you talk sh*t bi*ch.

how are they "clearly" the better team.
ur pathetic... face it u tried downplay the loss to the eagles and u talk sh*t bout giants fans bringin up that were without tuck for the redskins game... how is that not the same thing??

and this the same muthafukka that kept posting "redskins first" in every fu*king thread?

fu*k outta here lame
 10-18-2011, 02:34 PM         #109
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostNinja said:
ur pathetic... face it u tried downplay the loss to the eagles and u talk sh*t bout giants fans bringin up that were without tuck for the redskins game... how is that not the same thing??

and this the same muthafukka that kept posting "redskins first" in every fu*king thread?

fu*k outta here lame
im not downplaying it though.. i admitted it was a loss.. the only thing that im saying is we don't suck.. how do you not get that what im talking about and what your talking about are 2 different things..

YOUR GIANTS FANS have basically said that the only reason they lost waht because of injuries.. im saying we lost because we didnt play well.. i just said with all that sh*t i posted that we were still in the game which proves we aren't as bad as people say.

I dont know how much more i have to break it down for a idiot like you.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 kingpin222 said:
Only games that I'm worried about are the Packers, 49ers and The Patriots. In that order. Saints have fallen off. And I honestly do not think the Redksins can handle a healthy Giants team that has finally gotten their act together.
The Saints lose a division game on a 3 game road trip and the Saints have fallen off? I agree they havent played a perfect game this year and are 4-2 with 4 of the first 6 games on the road. They will finish up with 6 of 10 at home with Indy and the Rams coming up, they'll be 6-2 before you know it. Dudes are jumping to conclusions after only 6 games with 10 left. So the Giants have their act together a week later after laying an egg at home against Seattle?
 10-18-2011, 08:34 PM         #111
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
The Saints lose a division game on a 3 game road trip and the Saints have fallen off? I agree they havent played a perfect game this year and are 4-2 with 4 of the first 6 games on the road. They will finish up with 6 of 10 at home with Indy and the Rams coming up, they'll be 6-2 before you know it. Dudes are jumping to conclusions after only 6 games with 10 left. So the Giants have their act together a week later after laying an egg at home against Seattle?
i feel like they are more inconsistent this year.. but thats a risky thing for me to say since i have'nt seen much of them just a few qrts here and there..
 6 years ago '08        #112
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,182 | Props total: 968 968
-Cam Newton's defence keeps letting him down SMH
-Cincy is gettin their sh*t together faster then most thought they would
-the 49ers got a REAL emotional leader as a coach
-Schwartz despises the homie Harbough
-The Green Bay Packers are wanted for murder in St-Louis
-You never know which Giants team will show up & Buffalo got a surprise
-Steelers look lost out there
-What if the Jaguars beat the Steelers??? Cuz they were pretty close to doin so....
-Rex Grossman had to remind the Redskins who he really is
-Found out that Jason Campbell won't be playin for a new contract in Oakland
-Tampa Bay wanted to make a Statement this weekend & they did....
-Chicago pushed a man off his wheelchair by beating & showing out on the Vikings
-Miami is really workin hard on the Andrew Luck sweepstakes
-Donovan McNabb's dedication finally caught up to him
-Donovan McNabb is getting ready for his TV career

modalee said:
Aaron Rodgers is by far the best QB in the league

[pic - click to view]

ReggieA said:
Bengals will not trade Palmer to the Raiders or Dolphins

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 10-18-2011 at 08:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #113
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 WiLL i AM said:
how the fu*k am i salty? u motherfu*kers only show up at the beginning of the season here and when the nose dive happens all u fu*kers are M.I.A

u c*cksuckers are so arrogant. fu*king admit refs gave u the cardinals game

the fu*kin cardinals

all the bullsh*t calls the bills got at the end

got the chance to beat the sh*t out of vick and not one flag thrown

the fu*kin 0 win rams had a game in the 4th quarter

the fu*kin redskins who are headed to the bottom of the nfc took care of u f*ggots

have u forgotten the schedule u have ahead?

just a reminder

WEEK 08
Miami Dolphins

WEEK 09

@ New England Patriots

WEEK 10

@ San Francisco 49ers

WEEK 11

Philadelphia Eagles

WEEK 12

@ New Orleans Saints

WEEK 13

Green Bay Packers

WEEK 14

@ Dallas Cowboys

WEEK 15

Washington Redskins

WEEK 16

@ New York Jets

WEEK 17

Dallas Cowboys

realistically at best the giants will be 8-8

quote me

see u fu*kers on xmas eve and then next season at the beginin when u f*ggots start talkin sh*t again

goodluck
son did you see your team performance last night?

because the jets not looking to good right now your offense been a.ss for how many years now?! and your defense not the same from a couple of years ago.how much did miami have in yards compared to the jets like a buck and change to the jets 3 yards or some sh*t in the 1st qtr?

if romo didnt choke ya would be 2-4 right now i think you better find his address and send him a thank you card.the jets about to finish behind the pats and bills in the afc east and you over there worrying about the giants.
 6 years ago '10        #114
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Dro889 said:
i feel like they are more inconsistent this year.. but thats a risky thing for me to say since i have'nt seen much of them just a few qrts here and there..
So loosing to the best team in the opener and one division game equals falling off?

I am very disappointed in you as a Redskins fan you should know all about loosing divisonal games
 6 years ago '08        #115
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
a jets (A) game vs a giants (A) game = a giants win
 6 years ago '08        #116
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,090 | Props total: 2713 2713
 Gmengfx said:
a jets (A) game vs a giants (A) game = a giants win
Boxden's servers will get a massive workout when the Jets and Giants play. That thread will have the internet goin' nuts.
 6 years ago '04        #117
mistabeecee41 16 heat pts16
space
space
$599 | Props total: 207 207
 WiLL i AM said:
giants need refs to win games and wont do sh*t after their bye

49ers are surprising

redskins suck
All those PI calls were overtly legit, I'm a.ssuming that's what you're referring to. The one on Manningham, Florence was holding him back for a good 5 yds or else that was a TD. And the Nicks one as well.

Stop deflecting your anger for the Jets to the Giants organization, it's clear as day that your pissed your Jets are underperforming. But then again you wouldn't be expecting that much if Rex wasn't promising a Super Bowl every year.

It's funny MOST Jets fans can't watch a game from an unbiased perspective, they're always looking for a scapegoat as to why a team other than their own won a game.

You guys looked terrible against the Dolphins, Sanchez is the new Chad Pennington. Actually barring injuries I think Pennington was better. He had a better football IQ.
 6 years ago '06        #118
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 24/7foamz said:
son did you see your team performance last night?

because the jets not looking to good right now your offense been a.ss for how many years now?! and your defense not the same from a couple of years ago.how much did miami have in yards compared to the jets like a buck and change to the jets 3 yards or some sh*t in the 1st qtr?

if romo didnt choke ya would be 2-4 right now i think you better find his address and send him a thank you card.the jets about to finish behind the pats and bills in the afc east and you over there worrying about the giants.
Jets Offense was ranked 11 in YPG last season....

you gotta be in the top 10 to not be a.ss???
 10-19-2011, 09:08 AM         #119
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Yea, can't wait to hear from you after this one. You guys won't even make the playoffs, on that note

Both NY teams will miss the playoffs
You mean like your Redsox after they spent over 200 Million last year??????

Remember "Cy Becket"??????

Scumbags were getting drunk in the Clubhouse not giving a fu*k while you and your fellow loser fans were getting your hearts broken watching the greatest Collapse in Regular Season Baseball History.
 10-19-2011, 09:30 AM         #120
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The packers are who we thought they were.

The Niners are about that life.

The "Dream Team" Eagle's season is still

The Cowboy's coaching staff does not trust Tony Romo.

Rookie RB Demarco Murray (DAL) looks like he could have a promising career in the Pros if he keeps working.

Rams will go winless or finish with 1 win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy