Beef In Maybach-Maybach Music? Watch Wale Interrupt Meek Millís Interview Several Times

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 ronin said:
And I'll say like I said before, that was not you're initial argument. so don't try and backpedal.

and let's be 100% real, it is the artist choice as to who he/she works with and doesn't. it just that if they get into a slave deal (and who's fault is that?) that they just have to be ready to deal with the consequences. just because lada gaga (for example) was the hottest thing jumping doesn't mean it was a good idea to work with her.
Not backpedalling, that's why I said, I admit that. Everybody talks about so-called "slave" deals like they would know better if they were just getting in the game. Everybody a.ssumes that people can just put whoever on their albums and the label is going to ok it.

Regardless, the point is, give the dude a chance to get some real shine. Him trying to put on all these artists before he is even so-called "on" is like me getting a million dollars and buying my mom, my dad, my homies houses, and me still staying in an apartment. What kinda sense that make?
 6 years ago '10        #142
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20874 20874
 Javon23 said:
Props
I just got put on to Fat Trel yessir
Trel need to keep grinding, he got next if he can get his name up.
 6 years ago '09        #143
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
 StylinOnYou said:

I just found some of those pics n gif from the old thread on google images

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lmao
 6 years ago '05        #144
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
I think Wale a cop.
 6 years ago '05        #145
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Myworld82 said:
Not backpedalling, that's why I said, I admit that. Everybody talks about so-called "slave" deals like they would know better if they were just getting in the game. Everybody a.ssumes that people can just put whoever on their albums and the label is going to ok it.

Regardless, the point is, give the dude a chance to get some real shine. Him trying to put on all these artists before he is even so-called "on" is like me getting a million dollars and buying my mom, my dad, my homies houses, and me still staying in an apartment. What kinda sense that make?
1. Slave-deal is a slave-deal, to say new artist's wouldn't know no difference point's my understanding in the direction of non-educated. to be successful in ANY business arena, 1 must know the business side of it.

if I was a artist, ESPECIALLY after seeing the many artist that have been fu*ked over and damaged in the rap game, I would def read the contract myself, and ask my lawyer to explain the things in which I didn't understand. if you sign a 360 deal and your only excuse is "I didn't know" then thats the fault of the artist.

2. You can say why put on people when they just barley getting on, but how can you explaining wale doing these tracks with kat's who new to the game and what not.

Im not saying be the savior of the tri-state area, or none of that. what I am saying is, if you are going to put that title of DC,MD or VA on your head, then help out the locals.

Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but to me I see things differently. if I was a success rapper/producer, I would atleast....ATLEAST take 1 kat within my city and work with him/her and help him/her to get situated.

explain to me how it worked for Wu, for No Limit, for Cash Money, for Rap-A-Lot, for NWA, but it can't work for DC-MD-VA artist!?

Naw, And I'll admit.... in relation to Wale "Home is where the hatred is" (in my gil-scott heron voice) but it is also alot of things wale has done that most do not know about because n*gga's in the city don't be on no "this n*gga did this to me" or "this n*gga did that to me" type of sh*t. I done heard accounts of some of the off-brandish sh*t Wale has done, and I use to f!ght n*ggas on this very forum tooth & nail to defend the man. But when I hear sh*t (not from word of mouth but n*ggas who were actually there or had mutual friends/business a.ssociates involved) it's hard for me to just up a defend a n*gga who clearly draws this city-hatred on himself.

How come n*gga's aint bad mouthing Kayne (except consequence's right now), How come n*gga's aint bad mouthing Meek Mills (or atleast that I know of), How come n*ggas aint bad mouth J.Cole (I was just in fayetteville a few months back and his city shows support) so it's obvious that Wale HAS to be doing something to incur this city hatred.

1 finally How come, Fat Trel (dc artist) get's none of the city hate wale does, and how come that is you have to ask yourself? Fat Trel has a group of kat's calleds.lutty Boys he CONSTANTLY try's to get out there, and get there name up, he shows loves to all types of artists, local and abroad.... so you see, sometimes n*ggas who gain hate isn't hated on because that's just how it is, their hated on because they may have done some sh*t to cause it.
 6 years ago '05        #146
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 murdamurda said:
I think Wale a cop.
this should be interesting....

Please explain as to why you say that?
 6 years ago '10        #147
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
Why does Wale have to put other artists from DC on? The n*gga is an artist.. not a label exec. Would it be cool if he collaborated with some of his hometown artists? Yes. Does he have to? No.
 6 years ago '04        #148
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
Only ppl that care that Wale reps DC is DC dudes. Maybe he's tryna get more fans from that area by saying he's from there. But on a national scale no one cares. All he's doing is repping an area that NEVER got shine like that in the rap game. If he was repping Maryland then DC would go back to being an area no one cared about in hip hop. Its not like he's from Jersey and repping New York. Not like he's from New Mexico repping Georgia. Saying he's from DC is not getting him that many more fans if any. Just b happy that someone from your area is bringing DC shine on the national scene. Ppl always describe DC dudes as hating salty dudes and thats what yall sound like. Just b happy someone is putting ya on damn lol. If anyone should b mad it should b Maryland dudes cuz they still not getting that shine.
 6 years ago '04        #149
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 ronin said:
1. Slave-deal is a slave-deal, to say new artist's wouldn't know no difference point's my understanding in the direction of non-educated. to be successful in ANY business arena, 1 must know the business side of it.

if I was a artist, ESPECIALLY after seeing the many artist that have been fu*ked over and damaged in the rap game, I would def read the contract myself, and ask my lawyer to explain the things in which I didn't understand. if you sign a 360 deal and your only excuse is "I didn't know" then thats the fault of the artist.

2. You can say why put on people when they just barley getting on, but how can you explaining wale doing these tracks with kat's who new to the game and what not.

Im not saying be the savior of the tri-state area, or none of that. what I am saying is, if you are going to put that title of DC,MD or VA on your head, then help out the locals.

Maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but to me I see things differently. if I was a success rapper/producer, I would atleast....ATLEAST take 1 kat within my city and work with him/her and help him/her to get situated.

explain to me how it worked for Wu, for No Limit, for Cash Money, for Rap-A-Lot, for NWA, but it can't work for DC-MD-VA artist!?

Naw, And I'll admit.... in relation to Wale "Home is where the hatred is" (in my gil-scott heron voice) but it is also alot of things wale has done that most do not know about because n*gga's in the city don't be on no "this n*gga did this to me" or "this n*gga did that to me" type of sh*t. I done heard accounts of some of the off-brandish sh*t Wale has done, and I use to f!ght n*ggas on this very forum tooth & nail to defend the man. But when I hear sh*t (not from word of mouth but n*ggas who were actually there or had mutual friends/business a.ssociates involved) it's hard for me to just up a defend a n*gga who clearly draws this city-hatred on himself.

How come n*gga's aint bad mouthing Kayne (except consequence's right now), How come n*gga's aint bad mouthing Meek Mills (or atleast that I know of), How come n*ggas aint bad mouth J.Cole (I was just in fayetteville a few months back and his city shows support) so it's obvious that Wale HAS to be doing something to incur this city hatred.

1 finally How come, Fat Trel (dc artist) get's none of the city hate wale does, and how come that is you have to ask yourself? Fat Trel has a group of kat's calleds.lutty Boys he CONSTANTLY try's to get out there, and get there name up, he shows loves to all types of artists, local and abroad.... so you see, sometimes n*ggas who gain hate isn't hated on because that's just how it is, their hated on because they may have done some sh*t to cause it.
1. Cats been gettin slave deals for the longest, and will be until their dying day. Fact of the matter is 90% of these rappers still can't read a contract, and their lawyers are probably making more off the deal than they are (we can agree that a lot of lawyers are crooks), so they could give a fu*k about protecting the artists.

2. You might be right in the fact that I'm not from DMV, so you may know more about the situation. I feel like puttin guys on before putting yourself on is hustling backwards, that's just me. That's my point. We'll have to agree to disagree.

On another note, I'm just happy that we can actually have a real discussion on this board, and it not just be, oh, I hate this dude cuz he wack, and have no real reason or argument to as why.
 6 years ago '08        #150
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
by funny style Wale.
 6 years ago '05        #151
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
1. Cats been gettin slave deals for the longest, and will be until their dying day. Fact of the matter is 90% of these rappers still can't read a contract, and their lawyers are probably making more off the deal than they are (we can agree that a lot of lawyers are crooks), so they could give a fu*k about protecting the artists.
Then they need to protect themselves and get WELL VERSED in record industry laws, rules and regulations. it's absolutely NO excuse as to why a artist sign's a 360 deal, unless their getting Suge Knighted off a balcony lmao.

Myworld82 said:
2. You might be right in the fact that I'm not from DMV, so you may know more about the situation. I feel like puttin guys on before putting yourself on is hustling backwards, that's just me. That's my point. We'll have to agree to disagree.
I respect that, it's just that wale has been working with artist who were on, and it is true he has done some work with a few dc kat's but no where near as much as he could have in relation to other artist he was working with. and not "being on" doesn't mean you have to solely focus on yourself. Because there are "case-histories" in the past of hip-hop music in which artist's have come up in a group or label when NONE of em was "on" and all of them helped not only get "on" but to elevate their styles and rap skill.

Myworld82 said:
On another note, I'm just happy that we can actually have a real discussion on this board, and it not just be, oh, I hate this dude cuz he wack, and have no real reason or argument to as why.
ROFLMAO, yea no bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #152
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 19 19
 refuze said:
I asked about the "Wale is garbage" thread a month ago in another thread and someone told me it was deleted because Wale caught feelings over Twitter when someone sent him the link. That's a bi*ch move in my book, at least to me. We still have yet to receive an answer as to why it was deleted, because that thread is a certified classic.

He can rep DMV all he wants but the bottom line is, he's doing it to get more fans from the area, not because he's showing love. It's a good marketing technique but let's be serious..

Virginia already has the Neptunes. We have the Clipse. We have Missy Elliot. We have Timbaland. Those acts have done more for the game than Wale.

I can agree to disagree if you feel that way about people reppin DMV, but I honestly see it as a lame move to be reppin' a state that you don't even live in.

Wale barely even works with artists from the area anymore. How come he doesn't do tracks with up and comer Phil Ade, a new rapper from Maryland? And why isn't he doing anything else with Fat Trel from DC and his people?
Yea I definitely feel you, but u cannot fake that damn near every part of PG is mins away from the DC line.. He would be an a.ss just to rep PG and leave out DC (like saying the Redskins play there home games in DC.. NO FEDEX field is located in PG), now it would be a reach for him to add VA to the mix..
 6 years ago '08        #153
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
Wasn't Wale looking for talent at the 930 club or somewhere around Adam Morgan during the summer? All I hear is this dude is a douche (which is more than likely true since I don't know anyone that refutes this) but him just using inspired go-go beats, and shouting DC, PG, Landover, Trinidad, or whatever is good enough for me
 6 years ago '05        #154
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 ronin said:
this should be interesting....

Please explain as to why you say that?
Man, you got a fake thug rapper who you know aint never sold a dime bag interupting Meek, a known k!ller.

Ross is sympathetic to police, we all know that. Meek would violate his parole if he smacked Wale, whos prob an undercover snitch a.ss police.
 6 years ago '05        #155
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 murdamurda said:
Man, you got a fake thug rapper who you know aint never sold a dime bag interupting Meek, a known k!ller.

Ross is sympathetic to police, we all know that. Meek would violate his parole if he smacked Wale, whos prob an undercover snitch a.ss police.
n*gga stop it. roflmao, thought u was serious for a hot-second.
 6 years ago '11        #156
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
@MeekMill : I just watched Dat sh*t on worldstar! I'ma start spitting in some u interviewers faces for tryna disrespect da team! @Wale 11.1.11
 6 years ago '05        #157
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
 refuze said:
Never liked Wale. Some of his music is alright but I hate that n*gga with a passion. He thinks he's so fu*king dope when in reality it's the opposite. This is the same f*ggot that got the "Wale is garbage" thread deleted cause his management team was complaining to Ronnie. What a fu*king loser. If a thread on the internet gets you emotional, you don't deserve to be in the rap game.

I don't fu*k with that bum a.ss n*gga. He should stick to carrying Rick Ross' weed.

Word....Wale had a thread deleted on here by having his mgmt bi*ch at Ronnie???

6 years ago '05        #158
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,591 | Props total: 1152 1152
Chop down Oprah who wants to chop down Oprah she great grandma status LAME!

IF any thing i would have told that bi*ch interviewing you can be 3rd on my list!

Ashanti and Her Sister is number 1 and 2
 6 years ago '04        #159
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
I still think Wale is down low..

too many signs
 6 years ago '04        #160
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4053 4053
if anoyone thinks there is any tension between the two of them you truly are a MORON . And you cant read body language for sh*t either ! He clearly wanted him in the conversation people reallllllly need better hobbies i tell ya .
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago