Beef In Maybach-Maybach Music? Watch Wale Interrupt Meek Mill’s Interview Several Times

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Sin1885 said:
I interviewed Fat Trel on my radio show, and he is doing his own thing... but he hinted at talks with Cash Money... so we will see
What show you run champ? and bet, as much as I dont fu*k with cash money at all, I'll support that n*gga trel. slim a humble dude.
 10-17-2011, 05:56 PM         #122
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was a little messed up he never let dude finish the interview
 6 years ago '08        #123
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 23 23
 ronin said:
What show you run champ? and bet, as much as I dont fu*k with cash money at all, I'll support that n*gga trel. slim a humble dude.

yeah thats just rumor mill sh*t tho homie... so dont put too much stake in it... got an internet radio show comes on wednesdays at 6pm..... based out of Largo. Near the boulevard
 6 years ago '04        #124
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
 refuze said:
Yep, you won't find that thread anywhere.

At least Google still saved the images though lol. That thread was classic.

Wale's a lame

Stop repping DC-Maryland-Virginia f*ggot. You're not from Virginia. You're not from DC. You're from PG County, in MARYLAND.
He's not even from PG. He's from weak a.ss Moco, MD. n*gga went to High School in Germantown
 6 years ago '05        #125
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Sin1885 said:
yeah thats just rumor mill sh*t tho homie... so dont put too much stake in it... got an internet radio show comes on wednesdays at 6pm..... based out of Largo. Near the boulevard
PM me the link so I can check it out.
 6 years ago '05        #126
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
wale sucks an everybody I know that likes him are girls
 6 years ago '04        #127
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 ronin said:
False,

Eminem put Royce Da 5'9" on the slim shady lp
Nas put on AZ on illmatic
And 2pac's first album wasn't strictly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.Z. it was 2Pacalypse now, and he had a few kat's on there NO one knew outside of their hometowns.
He also fell out with Royce shortly after that

Nas had AZ on Illmatic; this also was in '94 when your features didn't mean to labels near as much as they do now, back then 1 or 2 features were standard, now half of people's albums have other people on them

I stand corrected on Pac's first album, on the other side of that though, other than "Brenda's Got a Baby" (at the time, not after everyone jumped on 2Pac later on), how memorable was that album? It's highest charting on the Pop charts was 64.

All I'm saying is give the dude some time. Just because he's on MTV doesn't make him capable of putting everyone else on. Hell, he just really got put on by being on Maybach Music, to tell the truth.
 6 years ago '05        #128
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
He also fell out with Royce shortly after that
But falling out wasn't what your argument was about, it was about not featuring or putting no one on their 1st lp's which was false/wrong.
 6 years ago '04        #129
Myworld82 
space
space
 refuze said:
Wale's catalog doesn't even compare to Kanye's though. Kanye put in MAD work in the game for a long long time.
I didn't say it did. I clearly said Kanye has ALWAYS been this way. Ya'll act like dude wasn't acting like a douche when he first came out.

And I'm not condoning Wale acting this way, I'm just saying he's not the only one, by far.
 6 years ago '11        #130
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 J Rob said:
I've accepted that Wale is a douchebag

but I don't let sh*t like that stop me from being a fan. As long as I like his music, I'll be a fan.
 6 years ago '04        #131
Myworld82 
space
space
 ronin said:
But falling out wasn't what your argument was about, it was about not featuring or putting no one on their 1st lp's which was false/wrong.
I'll admit that. I'll also say that like I said before, it's not always the artist's decision on who goes on his album.
 6 years ago '05        #132
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
I'll admit that. I'll also say that like I said before, it's not always the artist's decision on who goes on his album.
And I'll say like I said before, that was not you're initial argument. so don't try and backpedal.

and let's be 100% real, it is the artist choice as to who he/she works with and doesn't. it just that if they get into a slave deal (and who's fault is that?) that they just have to be ready to deal with the consequences. just because lada gaga (for example) was the hottest thing jumping doesn't mean it was a good idea to work with her.
 6 years ago '04        #133
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,844 | Props total: 20545 20545
 Sin1885 said:
please PM that link to me as well... definitely want to check it out..
 10-17-2011, 06:32 PM         #134
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meek mill looks like Michael Blackson's 2nd cousin.
 10-17-2011, 06:34 PM         #135
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #136
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
he's tony yayo
 10-17-2011, 06:36 PM         #137
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doubt it's serious as it is, but we should all knew by now that when wale is in public or in front of a camera his ego gets sky. Being doing this since he signed with mmg...

I remember that vid when he stepped up in spitta recording session uninvited and the homie deep down was like "damn n*gga". Once again deep down i know he's a cool dude but in front of people he gets outta hand.
 6 years ago '04        #138
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Wow Wale! mad disrespectful, let you boy shine!
 6 years ago '10        #139
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 Myworld82 said:
Everyone you named were big artists in the game when they put people on.

Eminem had the Slim Shady LP, which was selling like hot cakes. D12 wasn't put on until after he was selling like crazy.

Nas had Illmatic, case closed.

2Pac had Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and Me Against The World before death Row fame, plus movies so he was deep in the game too.

Wale hasn't even sold 250,000 with an album yet. Give the dude a chance to really blow, and then see if he puts someone on. Let him get some REAL fame, then see what he does. Not to mention the fact that how do you know he's not trying to put those people on, a lot of time the label makes final decisions on tracks, not the artist. I think you're giving him more fame than he really has. How you gonna put someone on, and you not really on yet?
 Myworld82 said:
I get that people are saying he's not humble, or he's a douche, but lest we forget, has Kanye not ALWAYS been a douche? His fans don't like him any less because of that, they just say, oh that's just Kanye.

People say, "oh, Wale's really c*cky"....most rappers that think/know they can rap, are c*cky. Damn near a prerequisite for being a rapper from what I've seen in my 20+ years.
 Legit1 said:
lol n*ggas is reaching hella in here

All Wale ever do is shout out the DMV, use music inspired from the Go-Go roots and always hate on the n*gga regardless,

There is a lot of hating a.ss n*ggas in the area and that's all I can say

My man just had one of his singles be inspired by Go-Go played on the radio, video shot at North-East and the farms putting hoods on and n*ggas still hate

The thing is if you here and you hate Wale that some lame sh*t to be honest. I've heard the rumors bout Wale people say he's a bi*ch, too c*cky, etc... but that's not the point n*ggas be hating what Wale represent as a whole. A n*gga from DC, or PG, or Moco or where ever the fu*k in this small a.ss state right in our fu*king backyard doing it, name being spread across the nation and still putting the hoods on everywhere. n*gga I'm from Landover 2-5 my n*gga and Wale shout out my hood putting me on makes me feel proud.

Who else in the DMV has ever done sh*t and repped the area like that?????? Chris Brown from VA and 3/4 of the n*ggas here don't even know that, he don't give a fu*k!!!!!

If not Wale then who n*gga Phil Ade?!?! n*ggas will hate on him just like Wale give it time guaranteed

Only n*gga that has a chance is Fat Trel cause n*ggas love that he a hood trill a.ss n*gga who bout that life and that's what most n*ggas like from here that trap sh*t no lie(I can't condone thes.lutty boyz getting on musically but if they were put on I wouldn't give a fu*k).

The DMV is a very territorial area so majority of the time if a rapper ain't from the hood, n*ggas is gonna label you sweet and discredit your a.ss right there stamp on everything.

Look at any video and you gonna see n*ggas arguing about the DMV no lie
 J Rob said:
I've accepted that Wale is a douchebag

but I don't let sh*t like that stop me from being a fan. As long as I like his music, I'll be a fan.
 kc10785 said:
That's how I feel on the situation people hate cuz he reps DMV but I guaranteed you if he started out the same way and signed to Ross and said the hell with this area im not repping it no more he will still get hating on and called a sell out. Im just glad a person from this area is finally getting play outside the area. Be happy somebody is opening doors for people here because if he never open them we might never here the real next best thing coming out.
 kc10785 said:
When I say open doors im talking having people to notice this area. If somebody that's out there across the US like his song or verse and see where he from they might check for other artist in this area. People quick to say "he think he is bigger then what he really is" (which i do agree) but then follow up that comment with "what has he done? nothing". I disagree with that last part because living in this area I have seen the rappers that almost made it big but never really made it out the area. I can say Wale has had the most success out this area in a long time. A lot of people outside this area don't take this area of music serious a lot of the people laugh at our go-go for a long time. Be grateful we have a artist out there that can get some new eyes to look at artist in this area. I'm not saying you have to love the dude but a lot people in there area go out there way to bash there own artist. It's been going on for a while and it's not just with wale.
Some underrated posts in here by far...

I think the main issue in the past couple of pages is that Wale hasn't put on local artists and while I can understand that you still have to sit back & be like damn....he put us on, he shouted us out. Obviously people who live in DC/Maryland/Virginia are more in touch with this situation (Refuze I see you), but we can't sh*t on him for giving your city the most relevancy in years as far as hip-hop is considered. The more & more I read the comments, I start to think damn Andre3stacks was right about dudes hating HARD on their artists. He might be a douchebag, might be c*cky but give him respect. I look at it like this:

If something was to happen to Wale tomorrow who the hell would carry the torch for city, the same way he's been doing so far?

I didn't think so.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,375 | Props total: 8467 8467
 Legit1 said:
And just to put my man Fat Trel out there

He's a dope a.ss trap rapper from NE DC

(dopest song he's made)

^^^If you like download his 1st mixtape no secrets, his 2nd was just
Props
I just got put on to Fat Trel yessir
whats the name of his 2nd mixtape? did it just drop?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Javon23; 10-17-2011 at 06:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy