Beef In Maybach-Maybach Music? Watch Wale Interrupt Meek Millís Interview Several Times

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 refuze said:
The whole DMV movement is played out, period. People around here just to do it so that they can attempt to get a bigger fanbase by combining the two states and the district

I'm from Virginia. I'll say I'm from Virginia if someone asks.

I'm not hating on him fam.. if he wants to rep DMV, so be it. But I don't even see this dude helping his people out here. He doesn't give them shine nor gives them spots on his records. The fu*k is the point then?

The Washington DC area is already famous in the world. It's the nation's capital for God's sake. Everyone knows what the fu*k DC is. We got artists starving out here my dude. Artists with a lot of talent.

Eminem put on his whole team from Detroit when he got famous.
Nas put on Cormega and AZ and other n*ggas from New York.
2Pac put on a bunch of n*ggas from Cali when he moved there.
you spoke some truth in there
 6 years ago '08        #102
Sin1885 
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 23 23
The thing about Wale is, he is not humble.... I work for a local radio station in The DC area and all my interactions with him have been negative.... no shade. All facts... i am glad he is rising.... much success to him, but he comes off as a douche.
 6 years ago '04        #103
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 refuze said:
The whole DMV movement is played out, period. People around here just to do it so that they can attempt to get a bigger fanbase by combining the two states and the district

I'm from Virginia. I'll say I'm from Virginia if someone asks.

I'm not hating on him fam.. if he wants to rep DMV, so be it. But I don't even see this dude helping his people out here. He doesn't give them shine nor gives them spots on his records. The fu*k is the point then?

The Washington DC area is already famous in the world. It's the nation's capital for God's sake. Everyone knows what the fu*k DC is. We got artists starving out here my dude. Artists with a lot of talent.

Eminem put on his whole team from Detroit when he got famous.
Nas put on Cormega and AZ and other n*ggas from New York.
2Pac put on a bunch of n*ggas from Cali when he moved there.
Everyone you named were big artists in the game when they put people on.

Eminem had the Slim Shady LP, which was selling like hot cakes. D12 wasn't put on until after he was selling like crazy.

Nas had Illmatic, case closed.

2Pac had Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and Me Against The World before death Row fame, plus movies so he was deep in the game too.

Wale hasn't even sold 250,000 with an album yet. Give the dude a chance to really blow, and then see if he puts someone on. Let him get some REAL fame, then see what he does. Not to mention the fact that how do you know he's not trying to put those people on, a lot of time the label makes final decisions on tracks, not the artist. I think you're giving him more fame than he really has. How you gonna put someone on, and you not really on yet?
 6 years ago '05        #104
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Sin1885 said:
The thing about Wale is, he is not humble.... I work for a local radio station in The DC area and all my interactions with him have been negative.... no shade. All facts... i am glad he is rising.... much success to him, but he comes off as a douche.
I done heard that from some folks.
 6 years ago '04        #105
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Sin1885 said:
I get that people are saying he's not humble, or he's a douche, but lest we forget, has Kanye not ALWAYS been a douche? His fans don't like him any less because of that, they just say, oh that's just Kanye.

People say, "oh, Wale's really c*cky"....most rappers that think/know they can rap, are c*cky. Damn near a prerequisite for being a rapper from what I've seen in my 20+ years.
 6 years ago '05        #106
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
Everyone you named were big artists in the game when they put people on.

Eminem had the Slim Shady LP, which was selling like hot cakes. D12 wasn't put on until after he was selling like crazy.

Nas had Illmatic, case closed.

2Pac had Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and Me Against The World before death Row fame, plus movies so he was deep in the game too.
False,

Eminem put Royce Da 5'9" on the slim shady lp
Nas put on AZ on illmatic
And 2pac's first album wasn't strictly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.Z. it was 2Pacalypse now, and he had a few kat's on there NO one knew outside of their hometowns.

Last edited by RNOTY; 10-17-2011 at 05:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #107
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Myworld82 said:
I get that people are saying he's not humble, or he's a douche, but lest we forget, has Kanye not ALWAYS been a douche? His fans don't like him any less because of that, they just say, oh that's just Kanye.

People say, "oh, Wale's really c*cky"....most rappers that think/know they can rap, are c*cky. Damn near a prerequisite for being a rapper from what I've seen in my 20+ years.
Not saying this is right, but it's a double standard.

where as with Kanye West his body of work speaks for his name, he can actually pull his own weight behind production boards AND microphones.

Wale is brand spanking new to nation-wide exposure, and he carry's himself as if he's been a top-tier rapper since day 1. I can see where you're coming from but I can also see and understand what everyone else is speaking on.

Last edited by RNOTY; 10-17-2011 at 05:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #108
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Legit1 said:
lol n*ggas is reaching hella in here

All Wale ever do is shout out the DMV, use music inspired from the Go-Go roots and always hate on the n*gga regardless,

There is a lot of hating a.ss n*ggas in the area and that's all I can say
I dig ALL that,

but let's not act as if Wale isn't having his name attached to shady dealings with local rappers.
 6 years ago '04        #109
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15529 15529
 Myworld82 said:

Wale's catalog doesn't even compare to Kanye's though. Kanye put in MAD work in the game for a long long time.
 6 years ago '04        #110
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
who gives a fu*k... meek mill sucks anyway
 6 years ago '08        #111
Sin1885 
space
space
To be honest with you, I am a DC dude... born and raised. Love this city till i pass, and even if i dont like him, i will still buy his work, just cause he claim my city. But I rock with the boy Fat Trel... dope artist and a cool dude.
 6 years ago '04        #112
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
Im telling no lies when i said that i felt that there was a little tension between them at the bet awards
 6 years ago '10        #113
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
Wale has to be drunk
 6 years ago '08        #114
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
damn I'd be pissed if Wale came and stole my shine. Wale should of praised Meek and walked away.
 6 years ago '05        #115
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Sin1885 said:
To be honest with you, I am a DC dude... born and raised. Love this city till i pass, and even if i dont like him, i will still buy his work, just cause he claim my city. But I rock with the boy Fat Trel... dope artist and a cool dude.
surprised he hasn't been scooped yet.
 6 years ago '05        #116
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,231 | Props total: 1227 1227
 Drug Free said:
i dont think i dislike anyone more than i dislike wale.

and i say dislike instead of hate because i dont know him personally to hate him.

but if i knew him, i bet i would hate him.

i feel the exact same way
 10-17-2011, 05:49 PM         #117
Mannie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:

I just found some of those pics n gif from the old thread on google images

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lmao
fu*king
 6 years ago '08        #118
Sin1885 
space
space
 ronin said:
surprised he hasn't been scooped yet.

I interviewed Fat Trel on my radio show, and he is doing his own thing... but he hinted at talks with Cash Money... so we will see
 6 years ago '08        #119
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 3208 3208
wale is better than meek mills!
 6 years ago '05        #120
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Legit1 said:
And just to put my man Fat Trel out there

He's a dope a.ss trap rapper from NE DC

(dopest song he's made)

^^^If you like download his 1st mixtape no secrets, his 2nd was just
Yea, I like No Secrets over Aprils fools better. but he got a tape coming out within a month or so Im looking forward to that 1.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC ó Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy