Beef In Maybach-Maybach Music? Watch Wale Interrupt Meek Mill’s Interview Several Times

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 258 258
that sh*t was sooo fu*ki funny!! and that bi*ch does not know how to give interviews!
 6 years ago '04        #82
kc10785 
space
avatar space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 refuze said:
I asked about the "Wale is garbage" thread a month ago in another thread and someone told me it was deleted because Wale caught feelings over Twitter when someone sent him the link. That's a bi*ch move in my book, at least to me. We still have yet to receive an answer as to why it was deleted, because that thread is a certified classic.

He can rep DMV all he wants but the bottom line is, he's doing it to get more fans from the area, not because he's showing love. It's a good marketing technique but let's be serious..

Virginia already has the Neptunes. We have the Clipse. We have Missy Elliot. We have Timbaland. Those acts have done more for the game than Wale.

I can agree to disagree if you feel that way about people reppin DMV, but I honestly see it as a lame move to be reppin' a state that you don't even live in.

Wale barely even works with artists from the area anymore. How come he doesn't do tracks with up and comer Phil Ade, a new rapper from Maryland? And why isn't he doing anything else with Fat Trel from DC and his people?

After those comments my question to you has nothing to do with Wale. Do you feel that nobody should say DMV and it should be taken out of people vocabulary?
 10-17-2011, 04:04 PM         #83
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he high as sh*t....i hate wale
 6 years ago '04        #84
PushaT5050 
space
avatar space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Way over-hyped
 6 years ago '04        #85
kc10785 
space
avatar space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
eh... i remember the days when we aint have no rapper in our area gettin constant play so fu*k it, dude can be weird, dumb n sh*t, as long as he keeps chicks shakin and my city good, w/e. i fu*k with all the dmv rappers. i know erybody hates wale, i was never too fond of his "clever lines", but there was a time n*ggas could only get cised over a bar that included dc. so be cautiously greatful i guess
That's how I feel on the situation people hate cuz he reps DMV but I guaranteed you if he started out the same way and signed to Ross and said the hell with this area im not repping it no more he will still get hating on and called a sell out. Im just glad a person from this area is finally getting play outside the area. Be happy somebody is opening doors for people here because if he never open them we might never here the real next best thing coming out.
 6 years ago '07        #86
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I always feel like Meek doesn't fu*k with Wale too tough when I see them interviewed together.
 6 years ago '04        #87
theHighlife04 
space
avatar space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
 refuze said:
This is the same f*ggot that got the "Wale is garbage" thread deleted cause his management team was complaining to Ronnie
For real?? I hope you're joking

Come to think of it though, I was wondering what happened to that thread awhile ago...
 6 years ago '04        #88
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 kc10785 said:
After those comments my question to you has nothing to do with Wale. Do you feel that nobody should say DMV and it should be taken out of people vocabulary?
I don't hate on anybody that promotes the whole DMV movement but let's be serious..

If you're gonna rep for a city/town/state, rep the one you're originally from. Now I know 2Pac did this too when he started repping California but the dude actually LIVED there for years. Started working with mad rappers from Cali.

Wale is no where to be seen in Virginia. Rappers just using the whole DMV sh*t to get more listeners.. that's how I feel. But if you're dope, you shouldn't have to do that. Be proud of where you come from and don't just start namedropping sh*t cause everyone else is doing it.

Wale has never put on anyone from Virginia. We have mad talent here yet I don't see anyone who's in the game right now trying to help promote our sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #89
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 kc10785 said:
That's how I feel on the situation people hate cuz he reps DMV but I guaranteed you if he started out the same way and signed to Ross and said the hell with this area im not repping it no more he will still get hating on and called a sell out. Im just glad a person from this area is finally getting play outside the area. Be happy somebody is opening doors for people here because if he never open them we might never here the real next best thing coming out.


Who has Wale ever put on that's from DMV though? He may have done some tracks here and there with artists here but that n*gga ain't doing anything to help the area anymore. I haven't heard anything about Wale promoting an artist around here.

I respect rappers who put on their whole team, not just themselves.
 6 years ago '04        #90
kc10785 
space
avatar space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 refuze said:


Who has Wale ever put on that's from DMV though? He may have done some tracks here and there with artists here but that n*gga ain't doing anything to help the area anymore. I haven't heard anything about Wale promoting an artist around here.

I respect rappers who put on their whole team, not just themselves.
When I say open doors im talking having people to notice this area. If somebody that's out there across the US like his song or verse and see where he from they might check for other artist in this area. People quick to say "he think he is bigger then what he really is" (which i do agree) but then follow up that comment with "what has he done? nothing". I disagree with that last part because living in this area I have seen the rappers that almost made it big but never really made it out the area. I can say Wale has had the most success out this area in a long time. A lot of people outside this area don't take this area of music serious a lot of the people laugh at our go-go for a long time. Be grateful we have a artist out there that can get some new eyes to look at artist in this area. I'm not saying you have to love the dude but a lot people in there area go out there way to bash there own artist. It's been going on for a while and it's not just with wale.
 6 years ago '07        #91
Legend88 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
 Merle said:
Meek facial impression was the same as in the beginning of the vid

@ people callin' this beef
^This

Bossip reachinnnngggg
 10-17-2011, 04:43 PM         #92
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo look at meek mills face wat a lil bi*ch LOl how u gonna let dat sht bother you?? i culd already tell hes not a hood n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #93
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 kc10785 said:
When I say open doors im talking having people to notice this area. If somebody that's out there across the US like his song or verse and see where he from they might check for other artist in this area. People quick to say "he think he is bigger then what he really is" (which i do agree) but then follow up that comment with "what has he done? nothing". I disagree with that last part because living in this area I have seen the rappers that almost made it big but never really made it out the area. I can say Wale has had the most success out this area in a long time. A lot of people outside this area don't take this area of music serious a lot of the people laugh at our go-go for a long time. Be grateful we have a artist out there that can get some new eyes to look at artist in this area. I'm not saying you have to love the dude but a lot people in there area go out there way to bash there own artist. It's been going on for a while and it's not just with wale.
If people check for Wale, they'll see that he's affiliated with Maybach Music Group with Ross, Pill, and Meek Mills

Wale's never put on anyone from Virginia, DC, or Maryland PERIOD. When's the last time you heard Wale trying to promote an artist from around this way?

If he's shouting DMV, then at least give us some love back and put some of the people here on. If he doesn't wanna do that, then fu*k him. We don't need you repping Virginia cause it's obvious you're not doing sh*t for us anyway.

Even the Clipse put on FamLay and Ab-Liva, on their albums.

Look at Wale's tracklists:

1. "Triumph"
2. "Mama Told Me"
3. "Mirrors" (featuring Bun B)
4. "Pretty Girls" (featuring Gucci Mane & Weensey)
5. "World Tour" (featuring Jazmine Sullivan)
6. "Let It Loose" (featuring Pharrell)
7. "90210"
8. "Shades" (featuring Chrisette Michele)
9. "Chillin" (featuring Lady Gaga)
10. "TV in the Radio" (featuring K'naan)
11. "Contemplate"
12. "Diary" (featuring Marsha Ambrosius)
13. "Beautiful Bliss" (featuring Melanie Fiona & J. Cole)
14. "Prescription"


nope.. don't see anyone from DMV there.

let's check out his newest project

1. "Don't Hold Your Applause"
2. "Double M Genius
3. "Miami Nights"
4. "Legendary"
5. "Lotus Flower bomb" (featuring Miguel)
6. "Chain Music"
7. "Focused" (featuring Kid Cudi)
8. "Sabotage" (featuring Lloyd)
9. "White Linen (Coolin')" (featuring Ne-Yo)
10. "Slight Work" (featuring Big Sean)
11. "Ambition" (featuring Meek Mill & Rick Ross)
12. "Illest bi*ch"
13. "No Days Off"
14. "DC or Nothing"
15. "That Way" (featuring Rick Ross & Jeremih)


nope.. no one from DMV either. and fu*k a mixtape too, cause EVERYBODY releases mixtapes these days. if Wale was a true supporter of this area, then he should put some VA/DC/MD n*ggas on his ALBUM, even if it's just one track.

so yeah.. i still think he's a f*ggot.


Last edited by refuze; 10-17-2011 at 04:47 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #94
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 791 791
Wale is a.ss
 6 years ago '07        #95
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
There's no beef there..it was a damn bossip interview for god sakes you think meek really gave a fu*k about wale interrupting a dumbass interview if anything he was a little annoyed but that's it
 6 years ago '05        #96
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
while it may or may not matter exactly what it is he's reppin. it's hard to defend him now-a-day's, because their are PG rapper's who rep PG loud and proud, it seem's like wale want to get in the history books and get the first name engrave on who put dc on the map 1st.

but whatever, it aint my money or my name so i can't call it. video jive does paint wale in a negative light and looks like it's tryna spark up some sh*t. but i guess that's bossip for you
 6 years ago '04        #97
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
This thread just brings to mind a Yo Gotti line:

"n*ggas from yo city be the biggest hatin muthafu*kas."

I thought it was only like that in Memphis, guess not. And don't take it literally, if he's from Maryland, does the M in DMV not stand for Maryland? Did I miss something?
 6 years ago '04        #98
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,702 | Props total: 15531 15531
 Myworld82 said:
This thread just brings to mind a Yo Gotti line:

"n*ggas from yo city be the biggest hatin muthafu*kas."

I thought it was only like that in Memphis, guess not. And don't take it literally, if he's from Maryland, does the M in DMV not stand for Maryland? Did I miss something?
The whole DMV movement is played out, period. People around here just to do it so that they can attempt to get a bigger fanbase by combining the two states and the district

I'm from Virginia. I'll say I'm from Virginia if someone asks.

I'm not hating on him fam.. if he wants to rep DMV, so be it. But I don't even see this dude helping his people out here. He doesn't give them shine nor gives them spots on his records. The fu*k is the point then?

The Washington DC area is already famous in the world. It's the nation's capital for God's sake. Everyone knows what the fu*k DC is. We got artists starving out here my dude. Artists with a lot of talent.

Eminem put on his whole team from Detroit when he got famous.
Nas put on Cormega and AZ and other n*ggas from New York.
2Pac put on a bunch of n*ggas from Cali when he moved there.
 6 years ago '10        #99
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 8217 8217
 Merle said:
Meek facial impression was the same as in the beginning of the vid

@ people callin' this beef


This. n*ggaz iz really corny to sit down while they editing and be like, "Look at there facial expressions. They look like they beefin. Let's start some sh*t." fu*k outta here wit dis bullsh*t.
 10-17-2011, 05:10 PM         #100
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
The thing about Wale is imo he thinks he doper then he is...like he be thinkin he be sayin some mind provoking sh*t...like if u make good songs and ya bars aaight it can be cool as long as ya faces and actions dont make u look like every verse is All Eyes on Illmatic After death and sh*t..
:agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy