Beef In Maybach-Maybach Music? Watch Wale Interrupt Meek Mill’s Interview Several Times

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15448 15448
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I wasn't gonna say nothing but, because you think his management did that you call him a lame for that? And you part of the crabs in a barrel problem, with this stupid stop repping "___, ___, ___" That is dumbest sh*t I've ever heard of . Why only in the DMV you hear that sh*t
Well.. what the fu*k happened to the thread then? Why can't we find it? Ronnie wouldn't give two sh*ts about deleting something like that because this is BOXDEN, where we crack jokes all day on everbody. Nobody is safe. If you can't take a joke, you're a lame. That's how I see it.

In regards to the reppin DMV part, that sh*t is fu*king LAME son. That dude is not from Washington DC yet he says he is. He's from fu*king Maryland. That's a different state my n*gga. Just cause it's next to Washington DC, it doesn't mean he should be entitled to reppin DC. That's like some dude from North Carolina saying he reps both South Carolina and North Carolina just cause they're next to each other

It's a lame a.ss ploy to attract listners and make them believe the guy comes from a certain area when he's really not.

Wale is corny. I'll admit he has talent but I can't fu*k with the dude. Too arrogant and c*cky for his own good. When J. Cole was performing at VCU in Richmond, Wale opened for that n*gga yet barely anyone was rocking to his sh*t. That's in VIRGINIA my n*gga. Cole gets more love here than Wale's bi*ch a.ss.
 6 years ago '08        #42
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,379 | Props total: 7881 7881
 NO RELIGION said:

media making something out of nothing,again.

word meek just started another interview bossip reaching
 6 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 therealness said:
Lol Meek don't look too mad. But damn the reporter just focused on Wale when he came and Meek couldnt get no talk time. He just walked off like fucc this. Lmao at Wale peeking around Meek shoulder. He's soo short.
exactly.dude aint giv a sh*t.reporter was askin a stupid a.ss question anyways.mofo's be reachin for anything
 6 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20793 20793
 refuze said:
Well.. what the fu*k happened to the thread then? Why can't we find it? Ronnie wouldn't give two sh*ts about deleting something like that because this is BOXDEN, where we crack jokes all day on everbody. Nobody is safe. If you can't take a joke, you're a lame. That's how I see it.

In regards to the reppin DMV part, that sh*t is fu*king LAME son. That dude is not from Washington DC yet he says he is. He's from fu*king Maryland. That's a different state my n*gga. Just cause it's next to Washington DC, it doesn't mean he should be entitled to reppin DC. That's like some dude from North Carolina saying he reps both South Carolina and North Carolina just cause they're next to each other

It's a lame a.ss ploy to attract listners and make them believe the guy comes from a certain area when he's really not.

Wale is corny. I'll admit he has talent but I can't fu*k with the dude. Too arrogant and c*cky for his own good. When J. Cole was performing at VCU in Richmond, Wale opened for that n*gga yet barely anyone was rocking to his sh*t. That's in VIRGINIA my n*gga. Cole gets more love here than Wale's bi*ch a.ss.
Ronnie & the mods delete threads for different reasons. If you want to know the exact reason ask one of the mods, you can't just go around a.ssuming sh*t

And I agree he's too arrogant & c*cky

Where I do disagree with you tho & a lot of other DC/Maryland/Virginia dudes, is that because he's from PG county he shouldn't be repping the DMV. I look at it like this he's doing it as a it's all love thing. Yes he's from Maryland but if I'm not mistaken Maryland is part of the DMV is it not? So if it's apart of the DMV why not rep the whole DMV? Like it's really, really, really petty to bash him on that.

You gonna sh*t on the same man that put the DMV on his back & made people pay attention to it? Before Wale came on the scene the only person I was fu*king with from the DMV was Raheem Devaughn. That's it.

I mean seriously y'all gonna overlook the fact he's put you guys on, even though he's from Maryland and not Virginia or DC? C'mon fam.
 6 years ago '04        #45
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Ronnie & the mods delete threads for different reasons. If you want to know the exact reason ask one of the mods, you can't just go around a.ssuming sh*t

And I agree he's too arrogant & c*cky

Where I do disagree with you tho & a lot of other DC/Maryland/Virginia dudes, is that because he's from PG county he shouldn't be repping the DMV. I look at it like this he's doing it as a it's all love thing. Yes he's from Maryland but if I'm not mistaken Maryland is part of the DMV is it not? So if it's apart of the DMV why not rep the whole DMV? Like it's really, really, really petty to bash him on that.

You gonna sh*t on the same man that put the DMV on his back & made people pay attention to it? Before Wale came on the scene the only person I was fu*king with from the DMV was Raheem Devaughn. That's it.

I mean seriously y'all gonna overlook the fact he's put you guys on, even though he's from Maryland and not Virginia or DC? C'mon fam.
I asked about the "Wale is garbage" thread a month ago in another thread and someone told me it was deleted because Wale caught feelings over Twitter when someone sent him the link. That's a bi*ch move in my book, at least to me. We still have yet to receive an answer as to why it was deleted, because that thread is a certified classic.

He can rep DMV all he wants but the bottom line is, he's doing it to get more fans from the area, not because he's showing love. It's a good marketing technique but let's be serious..

Virginia already has the Neptunes. We have the Clipse. We have Missy Elliot. We have Timbaland. Those acts have done more for the game than Wale.

I can agree to disagree if you feel that way about people reppin DMV, but I honestly see it as a lame move to be reppin' a state that you don't even live in.

Wale barely even works with artists from the area anymore. How come he doesn't do tracks with up and comer Phil Ade, a new rapper from Maryland? And why isn't he doing anything else with Fat Trel from DC and his people?
 10-17-2011, 02:31 PM         #46
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meek >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wally
 6 years ago '10        #47
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20793 20793
 refuze said:
I asked about the "Wale is garbage" thread a month ago in another thread and someone told me it was deleted because Wale caught feelings over Twitter when someone sent him the link. That's a bi*ch move in my book, at least to me. We still have yet to receive an answer as to why it was deleted, because that thread is a certified classic.

He can rep DMV all he wants but the bottom line is, he's doing it to get more fans from the area, not because he's showing love. It's a good marketing technique but let's be serious..

Virginia already has the Neptunes. We have the Clipse. We have Missy Elliot. We have Timbaland. Those acts have done more for the game than Wale.

I can agree to disagree if you feel that way about people reppin DMV, but I honestly see it as a lame move to be reppin' a state that you don't even live in.

Wale barely even works with artists from the area anymore. How come he doesn't do tracks with up and comer Phil Ade, a new rapper from Maryland? And why isn't he doing anything else with Fat Trel from DC and his people?
:hmm: @ the twitter thing...Damn

I kinda feel you on the DMV part. But idk every since I heard about the DMV, I'm like aye if it's called the DMV and somebody's repping it he's trying to put everybody on. And that Phil Ade & Fat Trel situation got me like

I know Fat Trel isn't apart of The administration anymore & there wasn't any problems just that he wanted to do his own thing, but I have no clue. My mentality to things are that if you got a co-sign work with that & become your own person, that's why I always side with Jay-Z when people don't like how he doesn't push J. Cole, Young Gunz, Kanye West, etc.

Maybe that's how Wale looks at it too now, but yea that's weird to me.
 6 years ago '04        #48
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:hmm: @ the twitter thing...Damn

I kinda feel you on the DMV part. But idk every since I heard about the DMV, I'm like aye if it's called the DMV and somebody's repping it he's trying to put everybody on. And that Phil Ade & Fat Trel situation got me like

I know Fat Trel isn't apart of The administration anymore & there wasn't any problems just that he wanted to do his own thing, but I have no clue. My mentality to things are that if you got a co-sign work with that & become your own person, that's why I always side with Jay-Z when people don't like how he doesn't push J. Cole, Young Gunz, Kanye West, etc.

Maybe that's how Wale looks at it too now, but yea that's weird to me.
Yeah, I mean it's cool man. I ain't hating on the boy, I'm glad he's getting his papers up and moving into the mainstream. Doing songs with Ross, J. Cole, Drake, and Cudi now.

Still though, he does some fu*kboy moves from time to time and I can't get with that.. it is what it is.
 6 years ago '04        #49
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
eh... i remember the days when we aint have no rapper in our area gettin constant play so fu*k it, dude can be weird, dumb n sh*t, as long as he keeps chicks shakin and my city good, w/e. i fu*k with all the dmv rappers. i know erybody hates wale, i was never too fond of his "clever lines", but there was a time n*ggas could only get cised over a bar that included dc. so be cautiously greatful i guess
 6 years ago '04        #50
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 29 29
Wale's just a typical DC bamma. That's how them n*ggas do.
 6 years ago '04        #51
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
Meek look like he wanted to slap the sh*t out that n*gga

Wale sucks. Dude shouldnt even be in MMG!!
 6 years ago '06        #52
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
didnt wale do the same thing to jcole when wale first got on roc nation for bp3 tour? theyd ask cole questions and wale wud answer sound extra c*cky
 6 years ago '05        #53
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
wally should have got one of them "n*gga quit stealin my shine" smack
 6 years ago '10        #54
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
fu*k Wally.
 6 years ago '09        #55
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
Don't none of you n*ggas own the DMV or even own a piece of property in the DMV besides probably your COMP & IPod. Go sit down. Worse than these rap n*ggas talking about no more passes & sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #56
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
this thread is hilarious, yall sound so mad.
 6 years ago '06        #57
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,870 | Props total: 25632 25632
 6 years ago '04        #58
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 refuze said:

Pretty much summmmmmed it up... thats the reason ppl here dont eff with him... he corny, and he's a diva which is cool if you have right but you aint done sh*t dude... Also because he uses the whole I am tryna put on for my area we all know that is BS... That's why he treated wincie and them the way he did during the whole pretty gilrs thing... at this point he just tryna save face and tryna be able to enjoy his stay when he is back in the area beacause he tired of getting punked at the clubs lmao... lame a.ss dude
 6 years ago '10        #59
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
Its trill talk though cuz on the low nobody like Wale, and ive had my sources from local dmv producers and rappers who basically dnt fuk with the dude cuz of his arrogant attitude.
 10-17-2011, 03:19 PM         #60
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that wasnt even really wale's fault, bi*ch kept puttin the mic in his face
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy