Beef In Maybach-Maybach Music? Watch Wale Interrupt Meek Mill’s Interview Several Times

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 1572 1572
 WalterWhite said:
Yep, Wale is a lame... I thought people knew this?

side-note: I was re-watching the video where he came thru unannounced and k!lled the vibe in that Curren$y session. I don't think anybody noticed this at the time but you can clearly hear somebody at 4:15 go "I hate him dog"

Sounded more like "Take one dog."
 6 years ago '09        #182
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8562 8562
wale was that kid that peeled off the crust of all his sandwiches at lunch. he can rap but his whole demenor is corny, but i'm partial, i hate this man's voice. wale is the type of n*gga to cut his pizza slice into three thin slices w/ a knive and fork. if i was meek millz, i'll backhand.
 6 years ago '10        #183
Flex Luger 259 heat pts259
space
space
$12,302 | Props total: 36221 36221
 shadydre85 said:
at these two bums
@ those two buns in ur avy
 6 years ago '07        #184
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551

Wale ain't sh*t for that
 6 years ago '09        #185
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Luca Brasi said:
:dancingcool:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #186
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
wale _ y is this bum getting camera time my album is coming out , im about to use my more recognizable face and name to steal this bum's lil 15 sec's he has bcuz, his single and album is not gonna do anything. im the bosss !
 6 years ago '04        #187
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 a_ruff24 said:
yall n*ggas sound bitter as hell , he aint put nobody on from there? Fattrel was a part of BOA but decided to do his own thing. That was his decision. If it wasn't for wale , carolina n*ggas wouldnt know wtf fattrel is. Black Cobain from VA aint he? He coming up right after wale, this n*gga would be dumb as hell to try to "put on" a million so so rappers just bc they're from the same area. He opened the door for that whoooole area , you want him to walk em through it too ? I'd put n*ggas on a mixtape all day but when it comes to an album where you haven't gotten to where you wanna be in your career, you put features on it thats gone help you as an artist succeed. Puttin a rapper on my album thats not gone benefit me , especially when im tryna come up?! Nah bruh .

Ok say he did attempt to put a "local" rapper on his album , he prolly had 40+ tracks to choose from and could only pick 15... that 1 didn't make the cut, would you still be bitter like you are ?

Most n*ggas on here go with what the next dude sayin, and most n*ggas that dont like wale or his music are rappers or friends of rappers from the DMV. Stop bein crabs in the bucket.

:applause::applause::applause:

It's hard for ni66as from this area to see the big picture hint the reason why nobody has made it big and probably wont. People fail to realize nobody outside of the DMV give a sh*t about what he reps. You can't be the neighborhood superstar your whole career if you trying to make big. I just glad the man didn't forget about the whole area not just what street he's from or small a.ss county, THE WHOLE AREA. I Promise Who ever underground artist you like right now from here will start getting the hate as soon as it time to get some shine.
 10-18-2011, 01:37 AM         #188
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
bx haaates wale
humans haaates wale
 10-18-2011, 01:39 AM         #189
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~Triple I~ said:
:dancingcool:

this n*gga is a bi*ch i know sh*t about this dude
 6 years ago '04        #190
skeoripper 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$283 | Props total: 8 8

Last edited by skeoripper; 10-18-2011 at 08:50 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #191
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I blame the girl, straight up ignored Meek Mill when Wale showed up
 6 years ago '11        #192
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
This wale hate is crazy. I'm from southeast DC. I have always considered PG county to be a part of us. I cross the street from my hood, and I'm in his hood. And its mostly n*ggaz who know nothing bout the city who dissin.

Wale said from jump that he is from MD. He has lived in DC too, and he reps the area hard. He always shows love and throws some go go inspired beats on his sh*t, and even throw go go bands on his sh*t. But n*ggaz who don't know sh*t about sh*t will call him lame and fake.

He spit harder than most, and he actually shows that he cares about his work. He might be a c*cky a.ss n*gga right now, but for real, that's how u gotta be sometimes in the game. Y'all want him to be like J. Cole. Just sitting around waiting for his turn, but he can't do that. He fu*ked up on his first release and now he gotta come hard this time and try to get as much tv time and fan support possible this go round.

Get off his d!ck, and if u ain't from here, keep the dmv out ya mouth. Cuz u sound like a...laaaaaaaame.
 6 years ago '05        #193
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I like wale on the mic, but off the mic this n*gga annoying as fu*k.
 10-18-2011, 11:55 AM         #194
Stauffer05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hhaahaha wale is dumb funny
 6 years ago '06        #195
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,283 | Props total: 460 460
i think its funny that they call it a "chop down list". not everything gotta be gangsta and hood talk.
 6 years ago '06        #196
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
as much as i hate wale, i think he's going to sell more than j cole
 6 years ago '04        #197
mrvipbk 2 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 31 31
S.a.l.t.s
 6 years ago '05        #198
D-ROCK 14 heat pts14
space
space
$533 | Props total: 26 26
damn 12 pages for this?!? anyway, yall trippin, meek was mad at the interviewer for her dumbazz question first and then pointing the mic toward wale like he was a multi-plat n*gga or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy