Magic Johnson Goes In On Lebron James :dead: (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2011, 12:23 PM         #141
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fivetreyfour said:
[/B]

So you saying white folks got us brainwashed into thinking Mike tha GOAT, but when them same white folks help push your favorite rappers album sales up it's justified for him to be called the greatest rapper alive?

If you think that Wayne one of the greatest rappers to ever do it, then your opinions are irrelevant. at these new school smart a.ss dumb n*ggas now-a-days.
he was calling himself the best rapper alive in 05-07....................before tha carter iii and iv.................................when he was only doing mixtapes......................

he dropped dope sh*t that nobody could fu*k wit and if anyone had a problem with his title, they shoulda did somethin
 10-18-2011, 12:27 PM         #142
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CelticPride242 said:
Anything you say for forever after this will be worth dog sh*t to me. That is thee most ignorant thing I've heard. I know you're very young but that just makes, 'when you're dumb, you're dangerous', even more scary. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.
it's true. they made it so that everything jordan did in his prime = what makes a great player now. if i say lebron's been a better player than jordan for a while now, you'd bring up 4th quarter points and buzzer beaters when it matters. you wouldn't care that he's a better rebounder, passer, better at getting to the basket, etc.

they want individual dominance and when a team player like lebron comes around, they expect him to do MJ/Kobe sh*t to prove his worth

it's all just RINGS OR STFU!!!! 2 POINTZ IN 4TH QUARTAR LMFAMIFMWMO..............

people that know nothing about basketball would even say MJ is the greatest..............that's a problem
 6 years ago '09        #143
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 Nautilus O said:
Steve Nash and Jason Kidd are not even close to being equal, Kidd went to the Finals what 2-3 times before he one a chip last year. Not to mention the triple doubles. Nash is underrated but he's not in that class. Those 2 MVPs were an abomination.
west is tougher than the east i thought everyone knew this? and yes they are close those two are the best pg's of the decade so it is close...and yes Nash deserved a mvp he played incredible idk if he shoulda got two tho.
 6 years ago '07        #144
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
 SeaJaiye said:
it's true. they made it so that everything jordan did in his prime = what makes a great player now. if i say lebron's been a better player than jordan for a while now, you'd bring up 4th quarter points and buzzer beaters when it matters. you wouldn't care that he's a better rebounder, passer, better at getting to the basket, etc.

they want individual dominance and when a team player like lebron comes around, they expect him to do MJ/Kobe sh*t to prove his worth

it's all just RINGS OR STFU!!!! 2 POINTZ IN 4TH QUARTAR LMFAMIFMWMO..............

people that know nothing about basketball would even say MJ is the greatest..............that's a problem

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #145
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
anyone can be the leader in a category when you play 20 seasons

if lebron plays 20 seasons, he'll retire as the all time leading scorer, top 10 in a.ssists, top 10 in 3 pointers made, top 10 in steals, top 5 regular season scoring average, the list goes on
Get LeBron's nuts out of your mouth....I don't know which is worse: d!ckriding Lil Wayne or LeBron..I guess they both go hand in hand..

Damn, we all know LeBron has talent, don't have to keep making excuses for him...but he's not a leader...
 6 years ago '04        #146
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 SeaJaiye said:
landmark moments = what? you remember the video footage of some buzzer beater cuz white ppl replayed the fu*k out of it for 10 years??

mj is only the GOAT cause of how much money he made for the nba. he was talented, but kareem had a better career. wilt was a better scorer. bill russell had more will to win. all those guys just weren't promoted like mj was.

and i don't see anyone with any value dissin wayne for calling himself the best rapper alive a milli first week n*gga we out'chea
So Jordan never had the will to win? Really? Jordan is only the GOAT because of money?

Wilt was a better scorer? n*gga, Wilt was playing against people that were 2 feet shorter than him...All he had to do was camp under the basket and wait until one of his teammates passed him the ball..

We are trying to have a discussion about basketball, leave all of that "white man" racist sh*t out of here..

I don't know if you are trolling or if you are just one dumb a.ss n*gga...
 5 years ago '10        #147
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,406 | Props total: 6227 6227
 NineFour said:
n*ggas gonna be real salty or hop back on his nuts when Miami wins it all next season

07-01-2012, 01:14 AM         #148
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too bad Lebron is better than this n*gga and he keeps his d!ck in his pants
 5 years ago '10        #149
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
Epic bump. do this till October my n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #150
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,313 | Props total: 34662 34662
The AIDS bandit lost

Go have orgies with more tranny's and catch another STD you undercover bytch

Fatbury lost too. That's why he lost his posting privileges
 07-01-2012, 02:20 AM         #151
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
west is tougher than the east i thought everyone knew this? and yes they are close those two are the best pg's of the decade so it is close...and yes Nash deserved a mvp he played incredible idk if he shoulda got two tho.
Nash isn't in kidd's class. Nash doesn't play defense while kidd was one of the best defenders ever. That's why nash and dirk couldn't get over the hump you can't have 2 players who don't play defense playing 40 minutes a game and win a championship.
 5 years ago '07        #152
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy