Magic Johnson Goes In On Lebron James :dead: (video)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

Commit that my n*gga

No only is bron the to best (not goat) SF to ever play this game, John Stockton my n*gga

John fu*kin Stockton

JOHN FUKKIN STOCKTON
You commit that bruh... Stockton IS the best PG(maybe behind Magic)... So im not off base... and LBJ is close but he has to achieve more... thats all I said
 10-17-2011, 09:52 PM         #122
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I almost started to insult your manhood then I saw you sig and saw that you are mentally handicapped
white people brainwashed you into thinking michael jordan is the GOAT, but i'm mentally handicapped?

you can't even say magic is the GOAT like you really believe, cuz they made it blasphemous to do so

"not the greatest, but the best ball player"
 6 years ago '10        #123
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8067 8067
 Chuck Hustle said:
You commit that bruh... Stockton IS the best PG(maybe behind Magic)... So im not off base... and LBJ is close but he has to achieve more... thats all I said
John Stockton n*gga......

John fukkin Stockton n*gga.

When it comes to point guards its:

Magic
Oscar

Kidd
Isiah

Everybody else
 6 years ago '10        #124
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
white people brainwashed you into thinking michael jordan is the GOAT, but i'm mentally handicapped?

you can't even say magic is the GOAT like you really believe, cuz they made it blasphemous to do so

Obviously you dont know enough about basketball to understand the difference between greatness and ability. Mike is the Greatest no one had a greater career with more landmark moments that Michael Jeffery, but nobody except Oscar and Lebron and MJ have the type of game Magic had

Then again you a stan for a n*gga that call himself the best rapper alive and we all know thats a mothafukkin lie
 6 years ago '08        #125
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
lebron is the better athlete, but that doesnt make him more talented or a better player than stockton. being the nbas all time a.ssists and steals leader isnt luck or a fluke. to be one of the best pg's, if not the goat pg amongst the thousands of the pg's that have ever played in the league, definitely means ur talented. lebron isnt the greatest or amongst the greatest (at least not yet). he still has to second half of his career to get there. but dont get it confused, lebron has physical gifts unlike no other giving him a distictively unique advantage on the court, which allows him to do what he does. but physical gifts doesnt necessarily mean hes the most talented.
 10-17-2011, 10:06 PM         #126
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Obviously you dont know enough about basketball to understand the difference between greatness and ability. Mike is the Greatest no one had a greater career with more landmark moments that Michael Jeffery, but nobody except Oscar and Lebron and MJ have the type of game Magic had

Then again you a stan for a n*gga that call himself the best rapper alive and we all know thats a mothafukkin lie
landmark moments = what? you remember the video footage of some buzzer beater cuz white ppl replayed the fu*k out of it for 10 years??

mj is only the GOAT cause of how much money he made for the nba. he was talented, but kareem had a better career. wilt was a better scorer. bill russell had more will to win. all those guys just weren't promoted like mj was.

and i don't see anyone with any value dissin wayne for calling himself the best rapper alive a milli first week n*gga we out'chea
 6 years ago '09        #127
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
 Chuck Hustle said:
it isn't a maybe Magic is clearly better than Stockton
 6 years ago '09        #128
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
 Nautilus O said:

Magic
Oscar

Kidd
Isiah

Everybody else
This proves that Steve Nash is underrated...Kidd and Nash are damn near equal...Kidd was a better defender and rebounder but couldn't shoot well in his prime at all while Nash is a way better offensive player imo and more efficient he isn't a good defender and both are about equally great playmakers...i think they about a tie overall but since Kidd won a title he has been gettin overrated lately
 6 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
landmark moments = what? you remember the video footage of some buzzer beater cuz white ppl replayed the fu*k out of it for 10 years??

mj is only the GOAT cause of how much money he made for the nba. he was talented, but kareem had a better career. wilt was a better scorer. bill russell had more will to win. all those guys just weren't promoted like mj was.
Kareem had a better career Bill Russell had more will to win Wilt was a better scorer

No one has had a better career, no one took 2 years off to go play baseball and then came back to win another 3 chips. No one had to beat legends to win championship and then once he got ther curb stomped the rest of the league for the next 6-7 years. Bill Russell played on a NBA All Star team for the majority of his career, his only competition for chip was wilt. And Wilt was a better scorer You kids say the darnedest things
 6 years ago '11        #130
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 thegoldenhero said:
This proves that Steve Nash is underrated...Kidd and Nash are damn near equal...Kidd was a better defender and rebounder but couldn't shoot well in his prime at all while Nash is a way better offensive player imo and more efficient he isn't a good defender and both are about equally great playmakers...i think they about a tie overall but since Kidd won a title he has been gettin overrated lately
Kidd took a team to the finals with Kenyon Martin as his sidekick

Nash had a young Amare and prime Shawn Marion and never sniffed the finals

plus Nash didn't even become that great until he got in that run n gun Dantoni system

if anyone's been gettin overrated since the finals, it's been Dirk

b4 2011 he was known as a choker who wouldn't win sh*t now all of a sudden he top 20 all time

Last edited by Joseph; 10-17-2011 at 10:31 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #131
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Steve Nash and Jason Kidd are not even close to being equal, Kidd went to the Finals what 2-3 times before he one a chip last year. Not to mention the triple doubles. Nash is underrated but he's not in that class. Those 2 MVPs were an abomination.
 6 years ago '07        #132
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Nautilus O said:
I almost started to insult your manhood then I saw you sig and saw that you are mentally handicapped

I have purposely avoided to responding to your nonsense until the season started again but how dare you........

Not much greater than Nique.....

Magic is top 5 great, not to mention the best ball player of all time
None of that had to do with Magic, it was all about Lebron.
 6 years ago '07        #133
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Nautilus O said:

Magic
Oscar

Kidd
Isiah

Everybody else
to me Zeke is the greatest point guard but how do you figure Kidd was that much better than Stockton? What else could Stockton have done besides win a championship. Neither one of them led a team to one in their primes.
 10-17-2011, 10:49 PM         #134
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesertEagle said:
I would love to see your list...
LeBron is top 15, top 20 right now. It's not a debate. He just didn't win a ring yet. In fact, would you take him, or dudes we rank high that are winless (Malone, Ewing, Stockton, Barkley?)

My top 20

Jordan, Russell, Kareem, Wilt, West, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Oscar, Duncan, Baylor, Hakeem, Moses, Shaq, Havelchick, Petit, Pippen, I.Thomas, Dr. J, LeBron.
 6 years ago '10        #135
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cambury said:
None of that had to do with Magic, it was all about Lebron.
old habits die hard

Cambury said:
to me Zeke is the greatest point guard but how do you figure Kidd was that much better than Stockton? What else could Stockton have done besides win a championship. Neither one of them led a team to one in their primes.
That the best pgs, as far as career Zeke is greater than all the other PG except Magic, but as far as being a PG, Kidd's better IMO. Magic and Big O are in a different league when it came to skills.
 6 years ago '11        #136
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 3rdpiano said:
LeBron is top 15, top 20 right now. It's not a debate. He just didn't win a ring yet. In fact, would you take him, or dudes we rank high that are winless (Malone, Ewing, Stockton, Barkley?)

My top 20

Jordan, Russell, Kareem, Wilt, West, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Oscar, Duncan, Baylor, Hakeem, Moses, Shaq, Havelchick, Petit, Pippen, I.Thomas, Dr. J, LeBron.
Kg is better than him career wise

Wade is

David Robinson is

Dr. J is

Ewing is debatable
 6 years ago '07        #137
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
 SeaJaiye said:

Anything you say for forever after this will be worth dog sh*t to me. That is thee most ignorant thing I've heard. I know you're very young but that just makes, 'when you're dumb, you're dangerous', even more scary. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

Last edited by CelticPride242; 10-18-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 10-18-2011, 10:07 AM         #138
3rdpiano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
Kg is better than him career wise

Wade is

David Robinson is

Dr. J is

Ewing is debatable

KG is not better then him career wise. Wade isn't either. Two years ago, we wondered if Wade was the next Penny. You gotta chill. I listed Dr.J before LeBRON, and Ewing no.
 6 years ago '08        #139
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
how bout we wait till n*ggas are retired before we rank them ok.
 6 years ago '07        #140
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
 SeaJaiye said:

and i don't see anyone with any value dissin wayne for calling himself the best rapper alive a milli first week n*gga we out'chea

So you saying white folks got us brainwashed into thinking Mike tha GOAT, but when them same white folks help push your favorite rappers album sales up it's justified for him to be called the greatest rapper alive?

If you think that Wayne one of the greatest rappers to ever do it, then your opinions are irrelevant. at these new school smart a.ss dumb n*ggas now-a-days.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy