Magic Johnson Goes In On Lebron James :dead: (video)

most viewed right now
 160
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Prjhov03 said:
Micheal didnt win his first ring until he was 28 and we all know how that turned out!!! So ur telling me wit the talent that they have down in South Beach that they are not going to make some noise like that???
But Michael wasnt Playing at 18....
 6 years ago '11        #102
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 arthurmack27 said:
lebron isnt more talented nor better than stockton. he might be the second best point guard in history considering every team has more than one and the nba has been around for decades. not only is he the nba's all time steals and a.ssists leader, he averaged 10 or more a.ssists for 10 years straight. even shot .51% from the field, an outstanding number for someone who was only 6'1," scored exclusively from the perimeter, and played in a day with plenty of dominate and HOF centers. problem is, he played in the jordan era.

nor more than barkely, who averaged double digit rebounds for 15 consecutive god damn years! also was the biggest bully and most physically tenacious player on the court which allowed him to dominate while being arguably only 6'5. if lebron had this guys on court attitude, he may have had a couple rings by now. like stockton, played in the jordan era which resulted in him not getting a ring. but gave them bulls a run for their money.

not better than karl malone either. the nba's all time leadering scorer has career averages of 25 and 10. gave jordans bulls 2 solid runs while coming up short, as all the other teams did against jordans bulls.

steve nash, not a better talent but a better player. nash knows his role and executes it better than most pg's the game has ever seen. no pg in the league makes plays happen the way that he does. not to mention hes one of the premiere shooters in the nba with a career average over .42% from behind the arch. considering hes jacking up 2.6 or so a game, that speaks volumes. if lebron had the passing game or jumper to rely on like nash, maybe he wouldnt disappear in games when the going gets tough.

allen iverson: two different sized men, equally talented. unfortunately, they have very similar attitudes, which is why neither has a ring.
that's where I stopped reading
 10-17-2011, 09:02 PM         #103
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
lebron isnt more talented nor better than stockton. he might be the second best point guard in history considering every team has more than one and the nba has been around for decades. not only is he the nba's all time steals and a.ssists leader, he averaged 10 or more a.ssists for 10 years straight. even shot .51% from the field, an outstanding number for someone who was only 6'1," scored exclusively from the perimeter, and played in a day with plenty of dominate and HOF centers. problem is, he played in the jordan era.

nor more than barkely, who averaged double digit rebounds for 15 consecutive god damn years! also was the biggest bully and most physically tenacious player on the court which allowed him to dominate while being arguably only 6'5. if lebron had this guys on court attitude, he may have had a couple rings by now. like stockton, played in the jordan era which resulted in him not getting a ring. but gave them bulls a run for their money.

not better than karl malone either. the nba's all time leadering scorer has career averages of 25 and 10. gave jordans bulls 2 solid runs while coming up short, as all the other teams did against jordans bulls.

steve nash, not a better talent but a better player. nash knows his role and executes it better than most pg's the game has ever seen. no pg in the league makes plays happen the way that he does. not to mention hes one of the premiere shooters in the nba with a career average over .42% from behind the arch. considering hes jacking up 2.6 or so a game, that speaks volumes. if lebron had the passing game or jumper to rely on like nash, maybe he wouldnt disappear in games when the going gets tough.

allen iverson: two different sized men, equally talented. unfortunately, they have very similar attitudes, which is why neither has a ring.
you basically said that a PG can pass and steal, and PF's can rebound and score...................

lebron can get 50 points and 10 a.ssists in a game. he can grab 20 rebounds in a game. he's capable of averaging a triple double through a whole season. he can do a little bit of everything all those guys can do, he doesn't just specialize in one area.

none of those guys are the complete package like lebron is. he's 6'8", 250 pounds, and can do it all. idk how his talent level is even debatable.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 StylinOnYou said:
that's where I stopped reading
Stockton is arguably the best PG EVER... LeBron isnt argguably the best anything right now... I love dudes[LBJ] game but youre talking nonsense... quit your braying you jackass
 10-17-2011, 09:05 PM         #105
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
But Michael wasnt Playing at 18....
doesn't matter if he did. he wouldn't have won until 1991 still cause thats when phil jackson came into the picture
 6 years ago '05        #106
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 SeaJaiye said:
doesn't matter if he did. he wouldn't have won until 1991 still cause thats when phil jackson came into the picture
Yes because you live in WOULDland... Well sorry to say in the real world... Jordan won his 1st ring in his 6th season... Lebron's play 8 and hasnt won a thing... NEXT
 6 years ago '11        #107
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Chuck Hustle said:
Stockton is arguably the best PG EVER... LeBron isnt argguably the best anything right now... I love dudes[LBJ] game but youre talking nonsense... quit your braying you jackass
Magic better, Isiah Thomas better, and Kidd better

and right now Lebron is a top 5 SF of all time and is easily better than Stockton
 6 years ago '05        #108
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 StylinOnYou said:
Magic better, Isiah Thomas better, and Kidd better

and right now Lebron is a top 5 SF of all time and is easily better than Stockton
Isiah is NOt better... Neither is kid... whose the all time a.ssists and steals leader? I'll wait.. Hint its not Jason Kidd or Isiah Thomas
 10-17-2011, 09:11 PM         #109
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Yes because you live in WOULDland... Well sorry to say in the real world... Jordan won his 1st ring in his 6th season... Lebron's play 8 and hasnt won a thing... NEXT
and which season did lebron have a phil jackson level coach?
 6 years ago '09        #110
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
yea you trippin Lebron is more talented than Stockton and AI...If Bron never played another game i put him above both those dudes idk about Barkley or Malone yet those two were great consistently for years but when Bron retires he will probably rank higher than those two as well if he stays healthy
 6 years ago '05        #111
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 SeaJaiye said:
and which season did lebron have a phil jackson level coach?
Ok, most coaches aint Phil level coaches (none are actually)... So IF LBJ gets a "Phill Jackson level coach" and doesnt win, will you finally STFU?
 6 years ago '05        #112
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 thegoldenhero said:
yea you trippin Lebron is more talented than Stockton and AI...If Bron never played another game i put him above both those dudes idk about Barkley or Malone yet those two were great consistently for years but when Bron retires he will probably rank higher than those two as well if he stays healthy
So tell me how Stockton wasn't consistent but he leads in Steals and a.ssists by a pretty large gap? he did it his whole career bro... Who you think was dishing those passes to Karl Malone?
 6 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Chuck Hustle said:
Ok, most coaches at Phil level coaches (none are actually)... So IF LBJ gets a "Phill Jackson level coach" and doesnt win, will you finally STFU?
It's actually impossible...if he got Phil Jackson the excuse would be he is too old, if he got a young up and coming coach like he has the excuse is he needs a coach he can respect. How about dude just isn't that good, a coach can't be the reason Jason Kidd had him on smash and Jason Terry talked sh*t and bust his a.ss game after game.
 6 years ago '09        #114
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 Chuck Hustle said:
So tell me how Stockton wasn't consistent but he leads in Steals and a.ssists by a pretty large gap? he did it his whole career bro... Who you think was dishing those passes to Karl Malone?
i didn't say Stockton wasn't consistent i said he isn't as good as Lebron is all and he isn't beast pg and a good playmaker but lebron is the better overall player and more dominant
 10-17-2011, 09:20 PM         #115
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Isiah is NOt better... Neither is kid... whose the all time a.ssists and steals leader? I'll wait.. Hint its not Jason Kidd or Isiah Thomas
anyone can be the leader in a category when you play 20 seasons

if lebron plays 20 seasons, he'll retire as the all time leading scorer, top 10 in a.ssists, top 10 in 3 pointers made, top 10 in steals, top 5 regular season scoring average, the list goes on
 6 years ago '05        #116
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 SeaJaiye said:
anyone can be the leader in a category when you play 20 seasons

if lebron plays 20 seasons, he'll retire as the all time leading scorer, top 10 in a.ssists, top 10 in 3 pointers made, top 10 in steals, top 5 regular season scoring average, the list goes on
Stockton is the pinnacle of his position... LeBron is not
 10-17-2011, 09:27 PM         #117
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
Stockton is the pinnacle of his position... LeBron is not
in 8 seasons, he's top 5 ever in his position and can definitely become #1 by the end of his career.

it seems like rings don't matter to you, so lebron can definitely get that #1 SF spot by the end of his run based on stats/talent/dominance
 6 years ago '10        #118
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
 SeaJaiye said:
not even the GOAT laker
[pic - click to view]

I almost started to insult your manhood then I saw you sig and saw that you are mentally handicapped

 Cambury said:
top 15 all time???? Wtf are u smoking? He may be top 15 talents but when it comes to greatness that dude ain't much greater than Nique. He not even a top 50 great boy boy
I have purposely avoided to responding to your nonsense until the season started again but how dare you........

Not much greater than Nique.....

Magic is top 5 great, not to mention the best ball player of all time
 6 years ago '05        #119
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 SeaJaiye said:
in 8 seasons, he's top 5 ever in his position and can definitely become #1 by the end of his career.

it seems like rings don't matter to you, so lebron can definitely get that #1 SF spot by the end of his run based on stats/talent/dominance
Rings matter.... Theyre not everything but they are a big thing... IMO, you cna be on my top 10 without a ring... The greats sad to say usually carry A LOT of gold... LBJ is my 2nd fav player, but hes NO KING...KINGS have RINGS
 6 years ago '10        #120
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
 Chuck Hustle said:
Stockton is arguably the best PG EVER... LeBron isnt argguably the best anything right now... I love dudes[LBJ] game but youre talking nonsense... quit your braying you jackass

[pic - click to view]



Commit that my n*gga

No only is bron the to best (not goat) SF to ever play this game, John Stockton my n*gga


John fu*kin Stockton


JOHN FUKKIN STOCKTON
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy