Magic Johnson Goes In On Lebron James :dead: (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 1688 1688
 wheezyfbaby said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn! Magic was the sh*t! And he went in on lebron
 6 years ago '09        #82
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
 Cambury said:
think about all the new dudes wit legacies...he ain't greater than kidd, Nash, wade, Garnett, Duncan, Allen, pierce....im sorry but there is no place for a good player on the greatest list. You have to be great consistently on great stages. He disqualified himself when he pulled the Kwame Brown and told Dwade "don't pass me the ball, I'm nervous"
i love Allen and Pierce cool but they never was as good as Lebron is currently....only two i would put on top of Lebron on that list of players are Garnett and Duncan...but i hate debates like this easier to figure out where he is on a all time list when his career is over

Last edited by thegoldenhero; 10-17-2011 at 11:54 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #83
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
I ain't watched the video but, Magic got every right to sh*t on Lebron's career so far regardless of his health conditions. Magic got 5 rings, how many does Lebron has....I'll wait.....

If Chicago makes some serious upgrades at PF & SG as well as Dallas & LA (if there's a season) Lebron might be ringless again in June.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 10-17-2011 at 12:35 PM..
 10-17-2011, 12:44 PM         #84
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

...world's richest dumby, that wasn't all that funny but hey, they are his words not my own...im no heat fan but I think if the season gets going they may get one this year...
 6 years ago '04        #85
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
n*ggas gonna be real salty or hop back on his nuts when Miami wins it all next season

if they win it all, he still wont be top 50! .......Wade's accomplishments would be better than bron with 2 chips and 2 finals MVP's
 6 years ago '06        #86
kobe24mvp07 
space
space
$996 | Props total: 2 2
Magic in 2010 playoffs was saying lebron was the best player in the league then he was doing the finals and jumped back to Kobe is the best.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 CelticPride242 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #88
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
i will totally understand when LeBron wins a championship and his acceptance is just: "fu*k everybody."
 6 years ago '07        #89
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
seriously...when you Lebron fans say things like "when he wins a championship..." don't you guys feel like weirdos for loving him as much as you do? Since when do people celebrate someone for what they think they can do? At what point do you become tired of making excuses? I know for me it was losing the Orlando series 4-2, i think his fans are becoming homos3xual the more they love and care for him
 6 years ago '05        #90
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
How is Magic Johnson still alive anyway?
 6 years ago '08        #91
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Cambury said:
seriously...when you Lebron fans say things like "when he wins a championship..." don't you guys feel like weirdos for loving him as much as you do? Since when do people celebrate someone for what they think they can do? At what point do you become tired of making excuses? I know for me it was losing the Orlando series 4-2, i think his fans are becoming homos3xual the more they love and care for him
but you have pictures of marbury with his mouth cut out in your wallet
 6 years ago '07        #92
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 portis187 said:
but you have pictures of marbury with his mouth cut out in your wallet
aight lol boy, back to reality...now you don't feel kinda gay at this point saying wat lebron is gonna do? You gotta feel like Whitney Houston, somebodies down a.ss bi*ch.
 10-17-2011, 07:23 PM         #93
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
he's too talented to just never win a ring, especially on the team he's on now. great players don't win rings without a great coach and spoelstra is turrrrrible. if pat riley coaches them, they'll win 3 or 4 in a row. jordan never won until he got phil jackson, lebron never had a phil jackson that pushes him mentally. pat riley would do that.

even with spoelstra, this team is good enough to win 2 or 3 by themself. they just gotta learn their roles.
 6 years ago '07        #94
CelticPride242 1 heat pts
space
space
$414 | Props total: 32 32
 SeaJaiye said:
he's too talented to just never win a ring, especially on the team he's on now. great players don't win rings without a great coach and spoelstra is turrrrrible. if pat riley coaches them, they'll win 3 or 4 in a row. jordan never won until he got phil jackson, lebron never had a phil jackson that pushes him mentally. pat riley would do that.

even with spoelstra, this team is good enough to win 2 or 3 by themself. they just gotta learn their roles.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CelticPride242; 10-17-2011 at 07:42 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #95
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

Phil wasn't a great coach when MJ gotem, they grew together. Lebron had two highly touted defensive minded coach that came up as a.ssistants on championship teams and have pedigrees. He got one fired and one on the hot seat now even though he went to the finals.
You said something about someone as talented as lebron...um Tmac, Barkley, Patrick Ewing all super talents who never won championships. Ain't nothing guaranteed, I could never say someone will do what they have never done. Lebron actually consistently gets on the biggest stage and plays subpar and that's not even speaking about the 4th quarter. You say everyone needs to know their role... well Rock, I think Lebron knows his and his fans think he is even better than he thinks he is. That is a shame.
 10-17-2011, 08:00 PM         #96
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron is more talented and better than all those guys.......................
 6 years ago '04        #97
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Lebron BIGGEST mistake will ALWAYS be looked @ as leaving the CAVs....
He will never be looked @ as a Magic Mike Bird type of Guy because he did not win in a bad situation....
which is not fair but
 6 years ago '05        #98
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Main Event said:
Im tryin to see this Will I Am/Cambury f!ght tho
 6 years ago '08        #99
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron is more talented and better than all those guys.......................
lebron isnt more talented nor better than stockton. he might be the second best point guard in history considering every team has more than one and the nba has been around for decades. not only is he the nba's all time steals and a.ssists leader, he averaged 10 or more a.ssists for 10 years straight. even shot .51% from the field, an outstanding number for someone who was only 6'1," scored exclusively from the perimeter, and played in a day with plenty of dominate and HOF centers. problem is, he played in the jordan era.

nor more than barkely, who averaged double digit rebounds for 15 consecutive god damn years! also was the biggest bully and most physically tenacious player on the court which allowed him to dominate while being arguably only 6'5. if lebron had this guys on court attitude, he may have had a couple rings by now. like stockton, played in the jordan era which resulted in him not getting a ring. but gave them bulls a run for their money.

not better than karl malone either. the nba's all time leadering scorer has career averages of 25 and 10. gave jordans bulls 2 solid runs while coming up short, as all the other teams did against jordans bulls.

steve nash, not a better talent but a better player. nash knows his role and executes it better than most pg's the game has ever seen. no pg in the league makes plays happen the way that he does. not to mention hes one of the premiere shooters in the nba with a career average over .42% from behind the arch. considering hes jacking up 2.6 or so a game, that speaks volumes. if lebron had the passing game or jumper to rely on like nash, maybe he wouldnt disappear in games when the going gets tough.

allen iverson: two different sized men, equally talented. unfortunately, they have very similar attitudes, which is why neither has a ring.
 10-17-2011, 08:52 PM         #100
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lavares said:
Lebron BIGGEST mistake will ALWAYS be looked @ as leaving the CAVs....
He will never be looked @ as a Magic Mike Bird type of Guy because he did not win in a bad situation....
which is not fair but
magic, mike and bird all had hall of fame teammates. lebron was the only guy on the cavs. now he has hall of fame teammates on the heat. whats the problem?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy