Jim Schwartz... YOU MAAAAAAD DOGGIE! (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #62
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 itz209 said:

[pic - click to view]

lmfao why do schwartz face look like it was photo shopped
 6 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
Harbaugh said it was his fault. "I was just really fired up," he said. "I shook his hand too hard. ... That was on me." Harbaugh said he caught up with Schwartz later in the tunnel and told Schwartz that he, Harbaugh, shouldn't have shaken Shawartz's hand like that.
 6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
He was a lil extra w/the superbowl style celebration
 WalterWhite said:
That's on Harbaugh.. You're suppose to control your emotions. That's part of being a coach. You don't celebrate while shaking the other coaches hand.
 b_eazy said:
fu*k that.......what harbaugh did is called un-professional, he forgot he aint one of the boys and he's the coach,
 lilsnatch770 said:
Harbaugh dancing around like a girl. I understand it's okay to show emotions

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-16-2011 at 05:13 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #65
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
its clear he didnt know that was the lions coach at first he slapped five and thought it was one of his own personnel or players then realized it was the other coach thats y it happened like that
 6 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 JaYYo said:
its clear he didnt know that was the lions coach at first he slapped five and thought it was one of his own personnel or players then realized it was the other coach thats y it happened like that
yeah in all honesty i think that is what happened..i think harbaugh should of owned up to that instead of trying to be cool lol
 6 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
 Pistol Peter said:
yeah in all honesty i think that is what happened..i think harbaugh should of owned up to that instead of trying to be cool lol
Harbaugh has owned up to it. Go back and read the thread I posted an article showing where he apologized and said he met with Schwartz in the tunnel and they talked it out.
 6 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Harbaugh has owned up to it. Go back and read the thread I posted an article showing where he apologized and said he met with Schwartz in the tunnel and they talked it out.
he said he thought schwartz was one of his players or coaches?...the way he turned around it looked as if he thought one of his own players were greeting him
 6 years ago '08        #69
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2862 2862
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Harbaugh said it was his fault. "I was just really fired up," he said. "I shook his hand too hard. ... That was on me." Harbaugh said he caught up with Schwartz later in the tunnel and told Schwartz that he, Harbaugh, shouldn't have shaken Shawartz's hand like that.

They were still barkin in the tunnel tho!
 6 years ago '08        #70
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2722 2722
at the fans of teams the Niners already beat coming in throwing salt on Harbaugh. What's the point?
 6 years ago '04        #71
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

And Schwartz even says motherfu*ker here. @ people saying Harbough was in the wrong. And now we have to hear ESPN talk about this bullsh*t for a week. Please don't let Skip Bayless hear about this.
 6 years ago '05        #72
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 VerbalAssassin said:
at the fans of teams the Niners already beat coming in throwing salt on Harbaugh. What's the point?
theres gonna bew a few of those this yr:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #73
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157 OP
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 swyshasweets said:
theres gonna bew a few of those this yr:dancingcool::dancingcool:
yup the philly fans still crying
 10-16-2011, 07:26 PM         #74
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Schwartz, win with grace lose with grace. "Shook his hand too hard" fu*k that lmao. Harbaugh was just hyped after a huge victory, you want some emotionless goon runnin your squad?? I think the Lions are a great team, I didn't really catch the whole game but from what I hear and the score breakdown it looks like it was a tough gritty battle and the 49ers came out on top. Deal with it, no reason to run after the dude actin like you're about that life. That's some sore loser idiot sh*t right there.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 10-16-2011 at 07:53 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #75
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7340 7340
Harbaugh squared up with Schwartz for a second and Schwartz wanted to push the guy next to them ... Schwartz didn't want it.
 6 years ago '04        #76
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Schwartz celebrate like its the super bowl after every win.. and then get mad cuz another coach do it to him...
 6 years ago '10        #77
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
this feud might have stemmed from before the season even started, from an article when the lockout was still on

a few paragraphs down, john harbaugh was recalling a dinner that jim, john and schwartz had, where schwartz basically told jim, that with the lockout going this long, theres no way the 49ers were gonna do sh*t.

couple that with that smug talking that schwartz was doing, like at the beginning of the game where the niners deferred to kick, saying that the niners were afraid of the crowd noise
 6 years ago '05        #78
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
to be honest i would be a little upset if a dude hit me in the back like that. i get that your happy but damn

i aint even mad at harbaugh though he was excited that his team won an exciting game. lord knows how schwartz would of reacted if the lions came back and won the game
 6 years ago '12        #79
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
You guys are retarded.. Celebrating is FINE.. It's when you don't show respect to the opposing coach is when it becomes a problem

I don't know if Schwartz ever disrespected the opposing coach but you also gotta consider where the Lions were when he got there..
 6 years ago '05        #80
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157 OP
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 DoMieD said:
You guys are retarded.. Celebrating is FINE.. It's when you don't show respect to the opposing coach is when it becomes a problem

I don't know if Schwartz ever disrespected the opposing coach but you also gotta consider where the Lions were when he got there..
shut up f*g
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy