This The 50 Cent Performance Pimp C Was Talking About?? (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
realest n*gga in the game
when i saw that i thought its was gonna be like the vibe awards n sh*t lol
 6 years ago '11        #62
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
let me start off my 50 is a different breed of homo sapiens, dudes brain works different, he literally isnt afraid of anything, remember a while back at that video shoot he just rolled dolo with the lambo up to some crips to see what was up. dude just doesnt give a fu*k.

he is the bully in this rap game, he does and says whatever he wants and nobody can do sh*t about it

king 50

#sk
 10-16-2011, 06:23 PM         #63
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY THE GOAT said:
Its funny how much beef 50 has had, and black child has been the only n*gga with the heart to touch him

and i'm sure that has nothing to do with the small army of police he pays to protect him.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 KnicksLost said:
Fat Joe was a reach but I liked this sh*t

Fif probably got the most L's in the industry...has he ever won any rap battles ever

Fat Joe was scared of 50. fat joe and jadakiss were both scared of 50, i remember when piggy bank was about to drop and they knew they were going to get dissed, they aint say sh*t till after the track dropped. then joe released that wack my fo fo, and jadakiss cried over the introduction to whatever his diss song was with the "1.1 million in a short week :cry::cry::cry:" , styles p called up to 50 on the radio crying about why u get my album pushed back, why are you such a boss?

no comment on the nas sh*t. not because i feel he bodied 50, but i feel if they were to beef, he probably would body him lyrically.

the wu beat 50 up, yeah sh*t happens. happened before 50 got big.

that scarface sh*t was dissing lil troy, scarface has said on mroe than one occasion that he respects 50.

50 doesnt take Ls because hes not really battling with these guys, he says slick sh*t and people get their panties in a bunch. but they never want to see him, thats a fact and they never want to go at him aggressively. they'll always play the underdog card. except cam'ron, and thats cuz cam'ron is a G.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 Robby Digital said:

and i'm sure that has nothing to do with the small army of police he pays to protect him.

no. its more that they're scared of the bully, and cream their panties when presented with an opportunity to work with him.
 6 years ago '04        #66
mistagstacka 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
Didnt Z-Ro and his crew try to get 50 to come out of his hotel to the parking lot and 50 wouldnt? im sure somebody on here may remember the incident a LOT better than i do
 6 years ago '11        #67
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Them n*ggas Z-ro etc . got feelings because Banks said I been smoking that purple stuff before that fat n*gga .

Z- Ro still got 0 dollars in his account .
and Well 50 is close to 1/2 a billie
 6 years ago '10        #68
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 EL CHAPO said:
let me start off my 50 is a different breed of homo sapiens, dudes brain works different, he literally isnt afraid of anything, remember a while back at that video shoot he just rolled dolo with the lambo up to some crips to see what was up. dude just doesnt give a fu*k.

he is the bully in this rap game, he does and says whatever he wants and nobody can do sh*t about it

king 50

#sk
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '10        #69
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:

[pic - click to view]

man be safe...don't want you to catch something from all that d!ckriding you doing.
how is he d!ckriding when hes stating facts???
 6 years ago '10        #70
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AriGold said:
Fat Joe to busy trying to lose weight...

Nas is paying 50 stacks a month in child support to a troll

90% of Wu Tang is broke and back in the Staten Island PJ's.

Scarface just got out of jail cause he couldn't pay his child support.

Is this n*gga serious?

:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '10        #71
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
KING 50 THIS IS WHAT BOSS'S DO!!!

[video - click to view]

:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by shadydre85; 10-16-2011 at 07:34 PM..
 10-16-2011, 07:32 PM         #72
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

this track wasnt bout 50 cent, scarface NEVER dissed 50. This track was directed at "Lil troy" Zro take shots @ 50 tho.

Last edited by 5knuckleshuffle; 10-16-2011 at 07:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #73
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Player 1 said:

first time i heard this interview

FML....

I Miss Pimp C n*gga death was questionable...

10-16-2011, 09:04 PM         #74
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He made too many enemies to stay relevant in hip-hop. All the "hot" rappers have a bromance going on and they just rap on each others tracks every single so the sheep fans of the world just think they're so great because they're on the radio. The game fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '10        #75
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 6 years ago '10        #76
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
powerful thread

RIP PIMP C
 6 years ago '09        #77
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Sco Dylan said:
"C'mon Game, you'll never be my equal / your homies shoot doors, my homies shoot people"

and since I'm in the Bay we heard all about the BALCO steroids scandal, and they were linked to Busta Rhymes and Aftermath. Remember this is when 50, Dre and Busta were all dumb a.ss swole...definitely that BALCO. nobody was fu*kin with 50

remember when Bang Em and Domination's squad showed up at that performance and started throwing chairs on stage? that muhfu*ka 50 caught a chair and threw it back
Man you don't know sh*t dre was bigger then 50 I remember 50 was saying he wanted to be like dre because dre had 0 percent body fat. 50 already said he used steroids so all that sh*t he had was bs. At the end of the day busta is fat 50 cent lost weight and dre is still the same
 10-17-2011, 01:45 AM         #78
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
huh im lost
 6 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2455 2455
 AriGold said:
Stop hating f*g boy

50 was the hottest n*gga in the world when this sh*t came out and he performed at the awards. That's why they HAD to have him there.

This was his 2nd album Massacre that sold 12 million albums.

Pimp C said he heard all these down south n*ggas wanted to k!ll 50 and they was all right there at the awards and didn't do sh*t when 50 was right next to them.

You can tell in that 3rd section right before 50 got back on stage there was some tension. You can see when 50 walks past it and you can hear it from Yayo while 50 was walking past it. Plus when 50 said he trying to see where everybody is at...Yayo was like "they over here" while he was by that third section.
You have to be one of the lamest and gayest n*ggas on this site, the way you stan for diddy and now 50 do you fantasize about fu*king these n*ggas you homo a.ss bi*ch? ..the way you go so hard for these lame a.ss artists and mention their record sales, you'd swear you was making a profit off of them or with them.. 50 ain't sh*t or the least bit relevant so stfu and be quiet

Last edited by Deniro732; 10-17-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 10-17-2011, 03:18 AM         #80
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY THE GOAT said:
Its funny how much beef 50 has had, and black child has been the only n*gga with the heart to touch him
& that was in the dark

had to cut the lights off for that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago