Oct 16 - McDonald’s cashier hailed McHero after beat-down vid

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 211 211
self-defense /= beating two ugly, weaponless broads with a metal rod

but he beat those bi*ches back to real life.
 6 years ago '10        #82
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
the lady asked him to "do something"

case closed.
 6 years ago '10        #83
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 r.burgundy said:
man i would giv a whole lot to find out what tha fu*k he yellin at them bi*ches
sh*t unrelated but I was thinking of that DMX skit

[video - click to view]

10-17-2011, 02:27 PM         #84
Agent ZER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
you can see from that gif how far those bi*ches actually chased this n*gga...he's defending himself at the beginning cuz they were definitely coming for his a.ss...good thing he grabbed the rod cuz them bi*ches probably would have if he didn't
they did chase him behind the counter.... and everybody just watched as they jumped over and went at him. and everybody just watched as he repeatedly smoked them with that metal rod. too many spectators.

we have no idea which blow cracked the skull...it could have been the first strike that dropped them...
you're right. we dont know which one fu*ked her up the most. but again, nobody tried stopping them from jumping the counter. and there was at least 3 other employee's at the counter.

and as an employee, i'm not risking getting hit by a pipe by accident to save some stupid chics trying to attack co-workers...and as a customer, why would you jump the counter after seeing what that did for those two bi*ches?
and mcdonald's dont pay enough for me to want to get hit either. but i know if i saw one of my co-workers beatin some females a.ss, i would instantly know that it was wrong and do something about it. not watch until he's done and then stop him. i guess the difference is that i know right from wrong.
 6 years ago '11        #85
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
 Zaosyn said:
This dude is 31 and his dad is 54 lol god damn.
Having a kid @ 23 is pretty normal

fu*k is wrong wit u man?
 6 years ago '04        #86
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
fu*k yea! Those bi*ches need to learn. I hate dumb a.ss broads that think they can act, talk, etc however they want. People need to learn some sense. I'm glad that bi*ched skull got cracked. That fat bi*ch shoulda got it worse IMO.

Old enough to talk sh*t, you old enough to get fu*ked up.

Props to a McHero!
 6 years ago '10        #87
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
still trippin' off them playing "Whoop that trick" in the background of the youtube copy I watched.......n*ggaz had the intro and everything.
 6 years ago '09        #88
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
can you imagine if the worker was white
 6 years ago '06        #89
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Legit1 said:
He shouldn't be hailed as a hero the man is a murderer

He should be commended for taking care of those hoes tho
What does the fact that he's murdered before have anything to do with his heroic actions that night?
 6 years ago '11        #90
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
just saw the vid, this dude clearly has some issues to beat a female like that....he needs to do time, he went to far
 6 years ago '06        #91
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
How did he go too far? At the point where they came across the counter, they violated his work space, personal space and I'm sure some company policy, even before they came across the counter that butch violated his personal space.. Then they chased him with the obvious intent of hurting him. At that point, he needs to do what he needs to do to defend himself. When I was taking the class for my gun license, the instructor said to shoot until the threat is neutralized. If you're in a street f!ght, you beat that person until they're neutralized. It's no different here. What if these two bi*ches got back up and tried to hurt him again?
 10-17-2011, 05:53 PM         #92
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Damn, so I guess all it takes is someone to "jump over the counter" for another person to be able to beat someone with a metal rod, then?

that's all these bi*ches did huh?
 6 years ago '06        #93
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
A few of yall n*ggas sound like some bi*ches in here.This cant be real life for yall to say he was wrong smh.Everybody grown so you should have enough common damn sense not to fu*k with people anyway over some lil petty a.ss sh*t.Thats why I dont fu*k with people cuz you never know what theyll do to your a.ss.Point blank she should have went after dude,she brought that sh*t on herself.I mean hell it could have went the other way,the bi*ch could have had a knife an cut the fu*k out of dude then yall would have been on here talking about give her the death penalty or life and sh*t.Bunch of lame a.ss n*ggas on here
 6 years ago '05        #94
dEtroitJUNKIE 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 97 97
 S.TEX said:

that's all these bi*ches did huh?
 6 years ago '06        #95
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Left Hook said:
Damn, so I guess all it takes is someone to "jump over the counter" for another person to be able to beat someone with a metal rod, then?

Just based on public policy alone, I know courts won't let this guy off the hook so easily.

yes

there's probably alot of sh*t in a kitchen like that that can be used as a weapon..he should just say he was scared they were gonna grab a knife of some hot grease or somesh*t and chose to defend himself

u know dude with the pony tail was happy to see those bi*ches get beat after they insulted him and his pony tail
 6 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
and if he didn't beat them like that and they pulled a gun out then all errbody would be sayin is why did he stop
 6 years ago '06        #97
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,855 | Props total: 25592 25592
someone save the video they trying to take them down!!! im sending dude 100bucks for his defense yo
 6 years ago '06        #98
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
He defended himself the way he saw fit. Did he go over the top? Well depends on who you ask. In the heat of the moment do you stop? Could you stop? Sadly enough he will go back to prison for this because hes already an offender and all he did was make a split second mistake and hit them too many times. I for one am all for him getting away with this.
 6 years ago '09        #99
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17885 17885
I guess he should have let those 2 He bi*ches up so 1 or both could get an opportunity to potentially pull a razor or something and slice his face....

GTFOH....

Them bi*ches got what they came for....
 6 years ago '04        #100
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Can you really blame him, he was about to get jumped by two butch lesbians...What would you have done? Not defended yourself?

fu*ked up but hey they shouldn't have slapped my man then jumped over the counter to try and beat him down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago