Oct 16 - McDonald’s cashier hailed McHero after beat-down vid

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2011, 06:59 AM         #61
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
:hillwhoa:

maaan i just laughed so hard here at work!!

those last couple hits we couldnt see were just brutal tho.....cause there was a pause like, ok....he's done.......then WACK.....WACK
yea it was like an uncanny valley of humor where something becomes so disturbing its actually funny again

Mcintosh: *whhack!!!*
Me:
Mcintosh: *Whhack! Whhack!*
Me:
Mcintosh: (slips into flashback) *Whhack!!! Whham!! Wop Wop...Whham!*
Me: ....

(White woman starts wailing)
 10-17-2011, 07:14 AM         #62
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever time dude may be facing that shouldnt stop them two bi*ches from serving time as well. I hope remember that these two attacked an employee initially, then jumped behind the counter with intent to harm further.

I feel this dude deserves his freedom moreso than these two bi*ches despite the beatdown, because at least he was actually working showing he rehabilitated himself, meanwhile a couple bi*ches lookin for a chance to prove there masculinity decide to antagonize him for doing something that was more than likely company policy. The way mcdonalds just bailed out on dude is a clear example of why i dont believe in company loyalty because when sh*t gets hot, they aint gonna reciprocate the loyalty. hope dude comes outta this ok.
 6 years ago '09        #63
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
If he get them charges, I want them hoes/rats in cuffs too. They got TOO MUCH mouth these days. Women be hella gassed up now b/c either they didn't have no Daddy to check em or they man ain't checking em. I ain't saying every n*gga need to beat a bi*ch with a McChicken Rod but all that lip is unneccessary and they gotta know that.
 6 years ago '09        #64
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Hare Krishna said:

[pic - click to view]

HE'S GOING BACK IN FOR 10 YEARS

The way he shakes his head like "yeah uh huh, I told you didn't I" is pure laughs

Eat the Big Mac Anna Mae

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Whoop that trick! n*gga flipped out on them hoes.....he was talking sh*t to 'em as he was beating they a.ss...... "you want extra ketchup huh bi*ch!" "You want this a.ss whooping super sized hoe.....HUH bi*ch!" "Lemme give you a refill of that bi*ch"
 6 years ago '10        #66
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

[pic - click to view]

Its like my n*gga was trying to k!ll a roach or a rat that just wouldnt die......bi*ches should of played dead.

n*gga got that pipe too quick........from day one he was prolly like "if someone ever try to rob this place imma grab this pipe right here and fu*k they day up!"
 6 years ago '05        #67
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
that n*gga got them ike turner genes.
 10-17-2011, 08:22 AM         #68
Agent ZER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can paint this picture any way you want, all the courts are gonna hear is " ex-con a.ssaults 2 women with a lethal weapon". And personally, i thought it was self defense up until the point they were laid out behind the counter and the dude was still swinging for the fences.
 10-17-2011, 08:22 AM         #69
Agent ZER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and good job for no one doing sh*t to stop it until after that bi*ches skull was cracked.
 6 years ago '08        #70
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #71
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
hahah that was dope....fu*k them up real good
 6 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,914 | Props total: 25863 25863
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
11 years in prison? Lol that just goes without saying.. Careful who you start sh*t with.

You can think youre tough sh*t plenty of times and come out feeling invincible but all it takes is 1 crazy mufu*ka to fu*k up your streak lmao

Hope this serves as a lesson to everybody who thinks hopping over fast food counters is the way to get your point across
This. i can attest to this first hand when i was in high school man this dude whooped my as s i was the n*gga running the school apart of the ''cool kids'' and i'm not ashamed to say we fought and i lost!!
 10-17-2011, 09:31 AM         #73
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of y'all acting real sensitive cuz these are broads. This happened in the vill where lesbians are notorious for acting way too hard cuz they know men won't hurt'em. truth be told, i'm glad this dude put them in their place. you can't go to someone's place of work and physically abuse them, those sort of actions should be punished. those girls had no right to come out of themselves like that....what's to say these broads weren't loony themselves and threw him in the fryer or hurt him really bad? this dude is catching a bad rap
 6 years ago '05        #74
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
Those dyke bi*ches got a hard lesson. He was just trying to do his job.You always hold up bills to the light that are higher than a 20 spot . Bad luck for this guy , but I'm sure lawyers are reaching to rep this guy .
 6 years ago '04        #75
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 5565 5565
those dykes thought they was brolic like a man, so they got handled like a man would.

if i was this dude lawyer, id sue mcdonalds too. He was protectin himself, aint no manager try to intervene or anything. So they fire him
after he gets attacked?
 6 years ago '06        #76
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,914 | Props total: 25863 25863
yeah just watched this is bull man forreal they started the violence, they jumped over the counter, he did what he had to do. He ain't no sheep he a wolf and he did what he had to do
 6 years ago '05        #77
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 S.TEX said:
they went after dude behind the counter.

charges will get dropped to something a little less severe, they have to cuz he didn't start sh*t and defended himself.
Damn, so I guess all it takes is someone to "jump over the counter" for another person to be able to beat someone with a metal rod, then?

Just based on public policy alone, I know courts won't let this guy off the hook so easily.
 6 years ago '07        #78
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

Its like my n*gga was trying to k!ll a roach or a rat that just wouldnt die......bi*ches should of played dead.

n*gga got that pipe too quick........from day one he was prolly like "if someone ever try to rob this place imma grab this pipe right here and fu*k they day up!"
man i would giv a whole lot to find out what tha fu*k he yellin at them bi*ches
 6 years ago '09        #79
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
He has some heavy priors. I don't think he will be walking away easily from this one. I did'nt see the vid but if two people hop over the counter to beat my a.ss im f!ghting back.
 6 years ago '05        #80
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 Hare Krishna said:

[pic - click to view]

you can see from that gif how far those bi*ches actually chased this n*gga...he's defending himself at the beginning cuz they were definitely coming for his a.ss...good thing he grabbed the rod cuz them bi*ches probably would have if he didn't
 Agent ZER0 said:
oh and good job for no one doing sh*t to stop it until after that bi*ches skull was cracked.
we have no idea which blow cracked the skull...it could have been the first strike that dropped them...

and as an employee, i'm not risking getting hit by a pipe by accident to save some stupid chics trying to attack co-workers...and as a customer, why would you jump the counter after seeing what that did for those two bi*ches?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy