Tech N9ne wack as fk son IMO...

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
Preach pastor
 6 years ago '05        #62
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 SeaJaiye said:
wayne already ripped that beat on the intro, why would he rap on the same beat for an interlude/outro? all your hip hop saviors praise lil wayne and would all do a track wit him, how does that feel?
yeah he rapped the intro because he didn't want to rap with them, but wanted them on his album. What type of dude just lets other rappers, not on his label, have two tracks all to themselves where they destroy the same beat he rapped over, but do it 10x better?

at least when dudes like Jay let people like bleek have a track to themselves their on his label and it makes sense. Wayne was just like "well you guys are better than me so I'll just give you some time to shine since no one else on the Young Money roster is worthy of these spots."

I'd praise Wayne too because he's making money these days and they know they can make some money with him, behind closed doors you know they talk about how weak his rhymes are.
 6 years ago '11        #63
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
You ALL continue to astound with this image BULLsh*t...the man sold 1 million records independently which goes harder than EVERY RAPPER ALIVE (even through tech has a Major label distributor yes Fontana is owned by a Major) that's still hustle he's turned down ALL THE MAJORS. You can't even compare Tech N9ne with Lil Wayne that's like comparing Elvis with John Wayne why WOULD you do it? - Keith Clark
 10-16-2011, 12:47 PM         #64
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
yeah he rapped the intro because he didn't want to rap with them, but wanted them on his album. What type of dude just lets other rappers, not on his label, have two tracks all to themselves where they destroy the same beat he rapped over, but do it 10x better?

at least when dudes like Jay let people like bleek have a track to themselves their on his label and it makes sense. Wayne was just like "well you guys are better than me so I'll just give you some time to shine since no one else on the Young Money roster is worthy of these spots."

I'd praise Wayne too because he's making money these days and they know they can make some money with him, behind closed doors you know they talk about how weak his rhymes are.
i thought tech was platinum independently??? whats this sh*t about needing money so he collabos with wayne? n*ggas got an excuse for anything huh??

@ behind closed doors sh*t. tech is on a bunch of random youtube vids talkin bout how dope wayne is
 10-16-2011, 12:52 PM         #65
Agent ZER0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how the dude who started this weak a.ss thread has a picture of kanye lookin like a fu*kin chupacabra as his avatar. smh at weak n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #66
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 18410 18410
To each his own but Tech can fu*kin spit..jus cause he doesn't talk about money, drugs, and hoes in each song n*ggas wanna say he's wack. He does what he wants to do cuz he stays independent..none of that mainstream bullsh*t. And he's always doin shows.

Give respect where its due..the man is one of the hardest working rappers today
 10-16-2011, 01:06 PM         #67
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
i like how wayne's image and what he wears matters a lot, but when it comes to this voodoo bi*ch, it don't matter cuz he can flow n sh*t rite??
Image don't matter, n*gga and Wayne's image now is on that rockstar sh*t he's been attempting since C3. B4 then, the n*gga was all baggy jeans, Girbaud wearin and throwbacks. Tech hasn't changed sh*t about his style, only difference, but I ain't gettin into that.

Skills is all that I'm checkin for. And the fu*k would a n*ggas dress style need crit from OTHER n*ggas for anyway? That's mad suspect, mayne

Last edited by GOD999; 10-16-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #68
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i don't like dude's music very much

but if you think he can't rap you're a complete idiot...

dudes are quick as fu*k to praise a double-time verse when Busta or somebody spits it, even though half the content is just him repeating the same sh*t over and over

but then when Tech spits a double-time verse with some triple-time sprinkled in and keeps a 4-5 syllable multi string through the whole thing, he's wack cause his hair looks stupid
 6 years ago '10        #69
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
You can still be a good rapper and be wack... (ex: Charles Hamilton)
 6 years ago '05        #70
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Charles Hamilton isn't a good rapper though...
 6 years ago '11        #71
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 2232 2232
 SeaJaiye said:
tech begged wayne for a verse on c4 because he respects a real mc like wayne u dumb a.ss and wayne didn't even bless his bi*ch a.ss with a verse on the same track, straight ostracized that n*gga wit his own track weird fu*k
see now your just making up sh*t because you have nothing to say to all of techs accomplishments. His bread>>>Your fav rapper, His music skills>>>>your fav rapper

LOL dude said tech begged wayne

Gtfoh we all know Wayne begged tech behind bars to be on the carter 4. Watch the videos that are all the internet f*ggot

6 years ago '10        #72
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 daliff89 said:
Charles Hamilton isn't a good rapper though...
That n*gga nice. He one of the few rappers who actually freestyle. He just wack as a human being. Can't really fu*k with 'em like that...
 6 years ago '10        #73
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30531 30531
him and that mf doom clown fu*k these weirdos
 10-16-2011, 02:01 PM         #74
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no real hiphop head checking for tech...dude a herb
 6 years ago '11        #75
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 2232 2232
& this is why hip hop is on life support because of the young generation does NOT know hip hop.

We love lil b, kreayshawn, riff raff, lil wayne etc but tech n9ne is garbage
 6 years ago '07        #76
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194

TS sounds like the fake Ghostface
 6 years ago '07        #77
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 Glockcoma AKs said:
& this is why hip hop is on life support because of the young generation does NOT know hip hop.

We love lil b, kreayshawn, riff raff, lil wayne etc but tech n9ne is garbage
Nobody disrespects Nino n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #78
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
not gonna argue with an idiot...

[video - click to view]

10-16-2011, 02:37 PM         #79
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
no real hiphop head checking for tech...dude a herb
Get yo "real hiphop" backpack in yo a.ss outta of here. Define "real" to me
 10-16-2011, 02:42 PM         #80
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only white ppl listen to tech n9ne if youre black and u listen to him, u probably like anime and wear glasses
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago