Tech N9ne wack as fk son IMO...

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2011, 02:37 AM         #41
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
thats not even the wackest song on the album??

My dude, Lyricism and the like means nothing to young people these days. Cats born in 95 are old enough to be posting on boxden now. Soulja Boy and sh*t are these dudes generation, they dont have any respect for lyrics and they never will really. Its all about image, and Tech is a dude that definitely does NOT fall in line with the same ol bullsh*t the skinny jeans wearing, dougie dancing a.ss mufu*kas represent.
 10-16-2011, 02:37 AM         #42
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

I mean come on, this sh*t k!lled everything on Carter 4 alone mayne, on a n*ggas other album and I fu*k with some of C4. The n*gga is his own genre, not just a "style" and most importantly IS original. Like I said, his music dark, alot to swallow to the typical n*gga listener and might not be accessible with alot cause of his own phrases and sh*t that only the real listeners know bout can understand, but based on the flow, lyrics, creativity I'd put him up with the best in hiphop, arguably.
 6 years ago '06        #43
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
fu*kin dead @ that first post

n*gga said hes casting spells lmaoooooooooo
 10-16-2011, 06:25 AM         #44
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to give Tech a listen.
 10-16-2011, 07:26 AM         #45
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpazzOut said:

Get this gangsta scientist voodoo spell rapping a.ss n*gga all the way the fu*k outta here b....

This n*gga sound like a male witch... the n*gga look like a fu*king Tekken character and got the CDL Truck driving blue collar chin beard. Y'all think he nice just cuz he's underground and weird. fu*kin Rey mysterio, R Truth and Mr. Miyagi had a baby lookin a.ss n*gga. Cruiserweight champion f!ghting a.ss. Please show me where this dude can actually rap like a normal human being and not trying to cast spells. This some sh*t nerds get into after their first girlfriend breaks up with them. Ol 300 "THIS IS SPARTA!" yelling a.ss n*gga. Buffy the Vampire slayer cast reject a.ss n*gga. How dare y'all even mention this n*gga name when it comes to great MC's. C'mon dogs, lets be serious tho...

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga look like an EVIL Coolio

Go listen to lil wayne u fu*kin f*ggot tech>
 6 years ago '10        #46
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
No one can listen to this n*gga and attract the opposite s3x, that's all I gotta say fam...
 6 years ago '08        #47
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
so we just outta nowhere hating on Tech now?
 6 years ago '10        #48
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
outta nowhere? Where you live?
 10-16-2011, 11:56 AM         #49
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
the better question to me is why Tech would bless that talentless gremlin with a verse
tech begged wayne for a verse on c4 because he respects a real mc like wayne u dumb a.ss and wayne didn't even bless his bi*ch a.ss with a verse on the same track, straight ostracized that n*gga wit his own track weird fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #50
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
 Glockcoma AKs said:
Tech n9ne>>>>>>98% of mainstream

I will never understand how people can't say this dude isn't one of the sickest artist & lyricist of the past decade.

I use to say he was fu*king lame devil worshiper & a juggalo for fu*king with ICP until I gave him a for real chance.

Been a tech fan since like 03, I promise yall if you all gave tech a for real listen you would be like damn hes nice
lmao no
 6 years ago '05        #51
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 SeaJaiye said:
tech begged wayne for a verse on c4 because he respects a real mc like wayne u dumb a.ss and wayne didn't even bless his bi*ch a.ss with a verse on the same track, straight ostracized that n*gga wit his own track weird fu*k
I think you mean Wayne was afraid to get on a track with him and Andre, along with Nas and Busta. All those dudes would make Waynes raps look like a kid in 1st grade wrote them.

@ Wayne being a real emcee
 10-16-2011, 12:20 PM         #52
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
I think you mean Wayne was afraid to get on a track with him and Andre, along with Nas and Busta. All those dudes would make Waynes raps look like a kid in 1st grade wrote them.

@ Wayne being a real emcee
wayne already ripped that beat on the intro, why would he rap on the same beat for an interlude/outro? all your hip hop saviors praise lil wayne and would all do a track wit him, how does that feel?
 10-16-2011, 12:22 PM         #53
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
thats not even the wackest song on the album??
Nah, fu*k Food is. And I don't like Owe Like Pookie but some people fu*k with it.
 6 years ago '10        #54
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 SpazzOut said:

Get this gangsta scientist voodoo spell rapping a.ss n*gga all the way the fu*k outta here b....

This n*gga sound like a male witch... the n*gga look like a fu*king Tekken character and got the CDL Truck driving blue collar chin beard. Y'all think he nice just cuz he's underground and weird. fu*kin Rey mysterio, R Truth and Mr. Miyagi had a baby lookin a.ss n*gga. Cruiserweight champion f!ghting a.ss. Please show me where this dude can actually rap like a normal human being and not trying to cast spells. This some sh*t nerds get into after their first girlfriend breaks up with them. Ol 300 "THIS IS SPARTA!" yelling a.ss n*gga. Buffy the Vampire slayer cast reject a.ss n*gga. How dare y'all even mention this n*gga name when it comes to great MC's. C'mon dogs, lets be serious tho...

[pic - click to view]

10-16-2011, 12:25 PM         #55
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
n*gga hasn't had red hair in 5-6 years and just cause his music (outside the image) is on other sh*t means he's wack automatically to you, makes perfect since huh n*gga, fu*k outta here

Find me a rapper that can fu*k with his flow, I dare you n*gga. Cause this n*gga pushing 40's and can STILL outflow n*ggas. He might not be accessible for every n*gga, but the talent in the n*gga CANNOT be denied, mayne. Creativity, flow and ability to show new sides of his talent each album while most n*ggas get stale with their content after a few albums.

I'll still put Tech over any n*gga in 2011. n*ggas pushing 40 and STILL k!llin all the young n*ggas even some of the n*ggas in their 30's or older now.
All of this. Dude is a legend. You heard me.

Legend.

Birdman's Back said:
the first few posters are either a) retarded b) drake/wayne fans or c) retarded again.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #56
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
couldnt agree more that dude wack af
 10-16-2011, 12:27 PM         #57
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like how wayne's image and what he wears matters a lot, but when it comes to this voodoo bi*ch, it don't matter cuz he can flow n sh*t rite??
 10-16-2011, 12:30 PM         #58
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
i like how wayne's image and what he wears matters a lot, but when it comes to this voodoo bi*ch, it don't matter cuz he can flow n sh*t rite??
Here's the difference:

Lil Wayne wears manpris, jeggings, and women clothes.

Tecca just painted his face and dressed like a weirdo. But that sh*t was like 5 years ago. Wayne has been dressing like a f*ggot at recent basketball games and concerts

And I fu*k with Wayne, too
 6 years ago '09        #59
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
He's a terrible rapper.
 6 years ago '11        #60
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 SpazzOut said:

[pic - click to view]

You can only say Tech N9ne is whack AFTER you sell 1 million of your OWN records...until then STFU and sit down you a.ssCLOWN! - Keith Clark
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy