most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

Post all of the stupid pictures and ignorant comments all you want. Nobody tours as much as Tech, drops quality discs, and runs a full independently owned record label. Strange Music never sleeps.
 10-16-2011, 12:01 AM         #22
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Post all of the stupid pictures and ignorant comments all you want. Nobody tours as much as Tech, drops quality discs, and runs a full independently owned record label. Strange Music never sleeps.
that wasnt no stupid picture. it's curren$y - the REAL hardest working rapper in the game rite now
 6 years ago '09        #23
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
that wasnt no stupid picture. it's curren$y - the REAL hardest working rapper in the game rite now
Oh, he tours 75% of the year, manages 5+ other artists, still drops two full lengths, and an ep every 365?
 6 years ago '11        #24
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 2233 2233
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

like that clown can self make a 60 million dollar label & do 300+ shows a year & get atleast 25k to 125k per show
 10-16-2011, 12:05 AM         #25
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Oh, he tours 75% of the year, manages 5+ other artists, still drops two full lengths, and an ep every 365?
tours 80% of the year, manages 2 other artists, drops a new album/mixtape every 2 months :hay:
 6 years ago '09        #26
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Glockcoma AKs said:
like that clown can self make a 60 million dollar label & do 300+ shows a year & get atleast 25k to 125k per show
Tech's bank from just his webstore is rediculous.

They got everything up there.

SeaJaiye said:
tours 80% of the year, manages 2 other artists, drops a new album/mixtape every 2 months :hay:
So then if you respect one artist for his hustle stop sounding like some hateful a.ss diva on The Maury Show, and give the number one independent rapper in the world his props for hustling his way to the top of the independent world. Tech N9ne aint had sh*t gave to him. Homie been working hella hard on his label since 99. He's down to earth too. I've had a chance to meet him on more than one occasion and he's one artist that doesn't take sh*t for granted.
 6 years ago '11        #27
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 2233 2233
 SeaJaiye said:
lol Tech has atleast 12+

Also Has the voted best tours behind jayz & kanye. Sit the fu*k down & quit comparing that clown to a real boss whos was making moves when currency was still in the N.O taking bout "wats hatten plaiboii"
 6 years ago '09        #28
59fifty 
space
space
$22,666 | Props total: 10137 10137
Im not really too into tech not really my twist but homie be spazzin far fr wack at rhymin...i feel where u comin from but he aint no worse than some of these other f*ggots runnin round...i rather wear a tekken
outfit than woman pants
 6 years ago '04        #29
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
all I know is as corny as he might be sometimes his last album was nice
 10-16-2011, 12:33 AM         #30
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpazzOut said:
[url=http://youtu.be/Og2yd0nvFIc]Y'all think he nice just cuz he's underground and weird.
n*gga hasn't had red hair in 5-6 years and just cause his music (outside the image) is on other sh*t means he's wack automatically to you, makes perfect since huh n*gga, fu*k outta here

Find me a rapper that can fu*k with his flow, I dare you n*gga. Cause this n*gga pushing 40's and can STILL outflow n*ggas. He might not be accessible for every n*gga, but the talent in the n*gga CANNOT be denied, mayne. Creativity, flow and ability to show new sides of his talent each album while most n*ggas get stale with their content after a few albums.

I'll still put Tech over any n*gga in 2011. n*ggas pushing 40 and STILL k!llin all the young n*ggas even some of the n*ggas in their 30's or older now.

Last edited by GOD999; 10-16-2011 at 12:37 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #31
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
the first few posters are either a) retarded b) drake/wayne fans or c) retarded again.
 6 years ago '11        #32
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
That's why Wayne put him on his album? You favorite rapper is a fan.
 10-16-2011, 12:55 AM         #33
KlepDizzyPP05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpazzOut said:

Get this gangsta scientist voodoo spell rapping a.ss n*gga all the way the fu*k outta here b....

This n*gga sound like a male witch... the n*gga look like a fu*king Tekken character and got the CDL Truck driving blue collar chin beard. Y'all think he nice just cuz he's underground and weird. fu*kin Rey mysterio, R Truth and Mr. Miyagi had a baby lookin a.ss n*gga. Cruiserweight champion f!ghting a.ss. Please show me where this dude can actually rap like a normal human being and not trying to cast spells. This some sh*t nerds get into after their first girlfriend breaks up with them. Ol 300 "THIS IS SPARTA!" yelling a.ss n*gga. Buffy the Vampire slayer cast reject a.ss n*gga. How dare y'all even mention this n*gga name when it comes to great MC's. C'mon dogs, lets be serious tho...

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga look like an EVIL Coolio
You are stupid.

You should REALLY look at everything you just said. You speak like a middle school child trying to f!ght back against people who bullied you with the lame insults.

Go outside and get some fresh air kiddo.

Tech pretty much eats 98% of the mainstream rappers alive with everything he does.

illogik said:
@ this thread
Indeed.

SeaJaiye said:

that MUST mean the dude is working harder than Tech.......

Get the fu*k outta here with that.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
I can understand dudes not liking Tech and people not being able to get into his music, but how you going to say he's "wack as fu*k." Dudes flow is ridiculous and he's got his own style and has been doing his thing for years.
 6 years ago '07        #35
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
As a rapper, I can def say that tech is a beast. I wish a n*gga would try n rap like tech. n*ggas brains would explode. Somebody post that C4 interlude. I'm done wit these apple pie a.ss listeners.
 10-16-2011, 01:17 AM         #36
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
dude said a tekken character
he really do look like a n*gga str8 outta tekken tho

but it fu*ks wit tech he aight in my book...
 6 years ago '10        #37
ReelCeasar 181 heat pts181
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 4277 4277
 SeaJaiye said:
my n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #38
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
This n*gga is lame and i'm from KC.
 10-16-2011, 01:24 AM         #39
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king homie said male witch
 10-16-2011, 01:52 AM         #40
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga said "tekken character" and "evil coolio"

still, that n*gga nina CAN spit ...why would tunechi co sign his a.ss?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago