KIMBO SLICE 2nd pro fight 1 SHOT KO (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
im not gon keep saying that n*gga is bound to lose like i been sayin... that was a nasty knockout im gon give credit where its due that muthafu*ka hits hard... and im interested to see what will happen
 10-16-2011, 07:09 AM         #42
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, ol' boy might want to reconsider his life choices after that K.O. That was vicious, but pls don't fall into the hype. He ain't fought nobody and probly never will. I'm sure they'll keep feedin him no name jabronis...they can make a quick buck off his name.

completely random s/n: Petruzelli single-handedly(via jab) shutdown EliteXC lol!
 6 years ago '04        #43
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #44
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn *put ya glasses back on*
 6 years ago '10        #45
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
 ghettofire said:
.....why'd this dude ever try mma?
because he can throw one punch k.o's in pro boxing matches are you fu*kin slow? why wouldnt he try mma dummy?
 6 years ago '04        #46
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
because he can throw one punch k.o's in pro boxing matches are you fu*kin slow? why wouldnt he try mma dummy?
that's not enough in the mma fam
 6 years ago '04        #47
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
he should have been a boxer from jump.....Return of the heavyweight?
 6 years ago '11        #48
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 1609 1609
Mayweather VS Kimbo 2013 ?
 6 years ago '09        #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1368 1368
 facility651 said:
he should have been a boxer from jump.....Return of the heavyweight?
dude has fought nothing but cans. Wake me up when he f!ghts a top 100 Heavyweight...He's going to get fed to Wilder probably next year.
 10-16-2011, 09:56 AM         #50
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbos a joke look at his opponent he was getting his a.ss beat in mma now hes f!ghting skinny dudes half his size
 10-16-2011, 10:24 AM         #51
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Happy to see Kimbo succeed :dancingcool:

But stop acting like he wasn't successful in MMA.. That's bullsh*t. Given Kimbo's age and experience at the time (virtually none besides some boxing) his MMA career was very successful, his only real blemish was the Seth Petruzelli f!ght. But ya'll are forgetting that Kimbo whooped the fu*k out of Houston Alexander who at one time was the next big thing in the UFC's LHW division. He's 4-2, was on The Ultimate f!ghter, went to war with Matt Mitrione.

I guarantee you Dana White would agree. You can't knock Kimbo's MMA career cause the dude went in, tried, and actually showed heart and talent. He's a natural f!ghter and no matter what combat sport Kimbo gets into he will at the very least be mildly successful at it because he's just that type of dude.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Mitrione f!ght wasn't a war by any stretch of the imagination, he got destroyed and it wasn't pretty.

The difference is that in boxing it's 100x easier to take easy f!ghts, develop talent gradually and slowly, and give them match ups they can win. In the UFC you have to f!ghtr anybody at anytime. f!ghters debut against established talent all the time.
 10-16-2011, 10:46 AM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only Kimbo MMA match I ever seen was the Seth Petruzelli f!ght Remember that was supposed to be Ken Shamrock? I don't follow MMA like that, I have seen a good amount of MMA f!ghts since that Kimbo f!ght though (mainly because some of my friends were into it and sh*t) to me and for whatever reason everyone I met in San Diego when I lived there loved the sh*t.

But that f*g Seth Petruzelli is from Cape Coral, FL or lives there rather and he is so wack. He's gotten his a.ss beat so many times getting in f!ghts around here and he gets all gay and likes to wear dresses and sh*t and try and grab dudes balls. He's an actual f*g. When I saw him about to f!ght Kimbo my mind was fu*king blown. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and then the motherfu*ker drops him and wins!? We had a lil get together with beer and trees and sh*t and all of the homies were dying laughing cuz this dude we've seen get owned at bars just took down Kimbo.
 6 years ago '06        #53
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4802 4802
Damn...Kimbo was 244 that night.

His opponent was 209

[pic - click to view]

Let's have some competition before too many Tomato cans have to get hurt.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 SOCIALITE said:
Should have picked boxing years ago. Heavyweight division sucks he could take most of them scrubs and it would have been hyped like the new mike tyson.
He's not in the Klitchko's class.. This guy would jabbed and straight right handed to death like the rest... He's no different from the other short heavy weight Peterson.

They'll probably feed him bums up until his 18th W and then try to sell a PPV with him and one of the Klitchko's and Kimbo will fade into oblivion after that.
 6 years ago '05        #55
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 18 18
Heavy weight is heavy weight, the 209lbs guy chose to f!ght so dont blame kimbo. However, I do want to see him against better competition (any heavy weight size)
 6 years ago '10        #56
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
he needs to work on his technical stuff ALOT...that stance and footwork is horrible lol, he actually standing str8 horizontal with no foot leading lmao....but damn if he tweeks those things and actually works at his mechanics it he could be a problem
 6 years ago '08        #57
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 6 years ago '04        #58
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Mayweather VS Kimbo 2013 ?

Only if Kimbo can lose alot of weight or Mayweather gains alot of weight. Them 2 mugs aint even close to the same weight class.
 6 years ago '04        #59
BlueGray 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 122 122
this sh*t happened just 23 miles from where I live. I didn't even go to that sh*t cuz I knew he had to be f!ghting some bum if he was f!ghting in Grand Island, NE.
 6 years ago '11        #60
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ImmortalGuru said:

Only if Kimbo can lose alot of weight or Mayweather gains alot of weight. Them 2 mugs aint even close to the same weight class.
Roy jones did it didnt he ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy