Jan 23 - Fat Joe on 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-24-2005, 01:05 PM         #61
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey Crack gotta teach 50 a lesson 2 stop fu*kin around and sparkin up beef for no fu*kin reasons...
 12 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Apexemotion said:
gettin a little out of hand but 50 will murk joe
50 can't rap...who the hell is he going to murk...
 12 years ago '04        #63
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
People sayin 50 wants to make this street...no he doesn't...he just wants promotion, and he's just making a buzz...I don't think he wants to take this to the streets...
 12 years ago '04        #64
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
50 ain't fu*kin wit the streets, remember he said it himself

fu*k Da Hood

n*ggas ain't forget sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #65
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k you d-town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ......................... u happen now u homo
 01-25-2005, 04:44 AM         #66
Garz_reps_uk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
That fat fu*k is gonna come out strong cuz he got Armegeddon preparing his lyrics.
Hahahahahahahahhahaha! Is that actually tru I been hearin that he has a ghost writer so is it tru then!!!
 01-25-2005, 06:20 AM         #67
Mista Bankz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To tell you the truth, 50 ain't nuttin but a pac-wannabe, and his beef ain't legit. n*ggaz can't sell a damn album without some drama, that ain't skillz, thats circus moves. You don't become a legend by dissing fu*kin fat joe or ja, fu*k dem. Dis mutherfu*kin bush, the cia, the government, thats gangsta. But these hoez, to scared, they hiding behind club & diss records, that bi*ch-made. Look, this funky planet ain't gonna be spinning 4eva, these punks better start spitting some real sh*t, change the world sh*t. Cuz alot of mutherfu*kas are about to get caught with they pants down. G-Unit, Please n*gga...fu*k DAT!

01-25-2005, 07:08 AM         #68
Tha Birth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Wow...can I get a comma or period?

hahaha i just notice that sh*ts
 01-25-2005, 12:56 PM         #69
ThaSandman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Bankz said:
To tell you the truth, 50 ain't nuttin but a pac-wannabe, and his beef ain't legit. n*ggaz can't sell a damn album without some drama, that ain't skillz, thats circus moves. You don't become a legend by dissing fu*kin fat joe or ja, fu*k dem. Dis mutherfu*kin bush, the cia, the government, thats gangsta. But these hoez, to scared, they hiding behind club & diss records, that bi*ch-made. Look, this funky planet ain't gonna be spinning 4eva, these punks better start spitting some real sh*t, change the world sh*t. Cuz alot of mutherfu*kas are about to get caught with they pants down. G-Unit, Please n*gga...fu*k DAT!

[WEBSITE LINK]

I love how this kid slips in a plug for his soundclick page like here's the link, that's some funny sh*t.
 01-25-2005, 01:55 PM         #70
IDirtMcGirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
I realized how fake gunit was when I heard they aint really even know each other before 50 signed wit eminem. I at first thought they was like his dawgs from around the way. How u gonna start up a group wit a bunch of mufu*kas u barely even know??? Thats fake as fu*k. They aint gonna ride 4 u! Just look at 50 n GAME. He in ya group and u dont even really know dis n*gga??? He shouldve took his dawgs wit 'em. Only n*gga i really respect in gunit is young buck. He stabbin n*ggas up for fu*kin wit his clique. LMAO.
the only person that came into gunit was buck. and game is signed to the label, not in their "group".
 01-25-2005, 05:47 PM         #71
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em all
 01-26-2005, 05:02 AM         #72
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk loose, but fat joe brobably gon need Cubin on this if it goes down,He shud stop trippin n put dat boy back on the squad
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
182 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy