Jan 23 - Fat Joe on 50 Cent

most viewed right now
8 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 14 years ago '04        #51
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
please lyrically I can't really go with joe because someone is writing his lyrics just check the lyrics over the past few albums and how is flow changes to accomodate the lyrics he is spitting cuz someone else wrote it..just peep. a squad on a whole gunit would get up with terror squad rapping I don't know about a street war.

14 years ago '04        #52
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
yo how many times can 50 diss the latin kings or someone closely a*sociated before they actually get the job done right?

Real Talk

14 years ago '04        #53
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 <the takeova> said
ok heres how i see it 50 is a bi*ch and let me tell you why when get rich or die tring came out what he do beef with ja some people say ja and his camp did something to get 50 hit up or whateva who gives a fu*k 50 he is supposed to be so hard he should of handle that sh*t with ja like a man but he didnt he just let it carry on cuz it helped sales ok fine 50 needs to get off that sh*t now and let it go u fu*ked ja sales up what more do u want damn get off that n*gga sh*t( and on the other hand i hear n*ggaz on the street was telling 50 he a pu**y for coming at ja and not no real n*ggaz) ---so with that said ja come back hard with ny ny which was a hot song by ja if i do say so myself so here it is 50 thinking he the king of ny so u know he not liken that so he gets back on that haten sh*t cuz he thinking like this i can hate on some big name n*ggaz like jada and fat joe cuz i have the (game) on my d*ck and will do what i want since i cant rap and to me another pu**y move heres y we all kno jada will k*ll 50 in a battle hands down the only draw back is they on the same lable and we all kno that only way d block can eat is on mixtapes cuz album wise they do so so and if they come at 50 he can shut there sh*t down so jada needs the money but i think they will be like fu*k 50 and get at them well im hopen they will to shut 50 bi*ch a*s up-- now on to fat joe this is to funny he kno joe not known for battlen n*ggaz fat joe just try to keep his name known in the hood and put off club sh*t and chill cuz i really doubt that 50 want war with fat joe them n*ggaz deep so i look at it like 50 a bi*ch and need to let this sh*t go cuz really its not really a win win type deal but we will see what happens (TRUE STORY)
Wow...can I get a comma or period?

14 years ago '04        #54
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$609 | Props total: 237 237
this beef with joe goes back to when 50 made that how to rob and pun told him he'll blow his head off 4 dissin him in the song plus i wud hate 2 see latin kings get invovled cause 50 got connects with crips and bloods so that wud be ugly

14 years ago '04        #55
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
Seriously, Fat Joe is trash. I dont care who write for him, he trash too! Its not so much that he weak, just that there is absolutely nothing special or goo about him. He is the epitome of regular. If Joe is so hard that he can do that time for murder 1, Battery, Conspiracy, etc... then let him, he can rock those flashy Air Force 1's in cell block 9.

Jada would k*ll 50, not even close. If you think otherwise then you really should start listening to another form of music altogether

These n*ggas is rappers not UFC f*ghters who gives a fu*k who would win a f*ght, I aint buyin Terror Squad cd, b/c they hard. Personally a 50 Fat Joe battle would be weak, b/c they are weak. It could be funny, but dont expect anything but a hot beat tops

14 years ago '04        #56
KingsmenXV 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 1 1
anybody got some pics or info on this n*gga Charlie Rock, i like to be up on that sh*t and it's kinda hard IN KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha..holla!

14 years ago '04        #57
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 1036 1036
"I never look for trouble with him. I've never wanted trouble with him."
Then Wht Was Tht Song Victim All About. Yall Remember Tht. Who Was Tht Directed To. Im Pretty Sure Joe Was Takin Shots At Fitty.

14 years ago '04        #58
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
cuban link

01-24-2005, 01:18 PM         #59
geebedatni99a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnyce said
yes sirrr..... finnaly somebody who knows what he talkin bout and aint jus sum groupie net n*gga.... i remember at sum show sum n*gga threw a bottle on stage.... charlie roc went in the crowed dolo... draged the n*gga on stage and beat his a*s....50 a real dude... back in the day that is.... banks and them cats never hurt nobody... the real soldiers is locked up or still in queens starvin.... ts is probly the realest camp in the biz.... sh*t... they cut each other the fu*k up... what u think they gonna do to a n*gga they got beef wit
i been tellin ni99az man, joe playin passum for now and prolly gonna keep on so ni99az won't espect a street beef or hit das how u do it so the feds won't be playin u close

14 years ago '04        #60
DjInfamous804 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 154 154
Just don't understand 50 at all.The man has a delinquency problem.He thinks everybody is after him like Michael Jackson.Fat Joe would murder him wit lyrics.If 50 could ever spit about sumthin different in his life than tryin to make up stuff,he'd be aight.....but coming at fat joe is a no go.

01-24-2005, 02:05 PM         #61
AllEyezOnMe187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joey Crack gotta teach 50 a lesson 2 stop fu*kin around and sparkin up beef for no fu*kin reasons...

14 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 Apexemotion said
gettin a little out of hand but 50 will murk joe
50 can't rap...who the hell is he going to murk...

14 years ago '04        #63
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
People sayin 50 wants to make this street...no he doesn't...he just wants promotion, and he's just making a buzz...I don't think he wants to take this to the streets...

14 years ago '04        #64
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
50 ain't fu*kin wit the streets, remember he said it himself

fu*k Da Hood

n*ggas ain't forget sh*t

14 years ago '04        #65
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k you d-town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ......................... u happen now u homo

01-25-2005, 05:44 AM         #66
Garz_reps_uk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said
That fat fu*k is gonna come out strong cuz he got Armegeddon preparing his lyrics.
Hahahahahahahahhahaha! Is that actually tru I been hearin that he has a ghost writer so is it tru then!!!

01-25-2005, 07:20 AM         #67
Mista Bankz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To tell you the truth, 50 ain't nuttin but a pac-wannabe, and his beef ain't legit. n*ggaz can't sell a damn album without some drama, that ain't skillz, thats circus moves. You don't become a legend by dissing fu*kin fat joe or ja, fu*k dem. Dis mutherfu*kin bush, the cia, the government, thats gangsta. But these hoez, to scared, they hiding behind club & diss records, that bi*ch-made. Look, this funky planet ain't gonna be spinning 4eva, these punks better start spitting some real sh*t, change the world sh*t. Cuz alot of mutherfu*kas are about to get caught with they pants down. G-Unit, Please n*gga...fu*k DAT!

01-25-2005, 08:08 AM         #68
Tha Birth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said
Wow...can I get a comma or period?

hahaha i just notice that sh*ts

01-25-2005, 01:56 PM         #69
ThaSandman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Bankz said
To tell you the truth, 50 ain't nuttin but a pac-wannabe, and his beef ain't legit. n*ggaz can't sell a damn album without some drama, that ain't skillz, thats circus moves. You don't become a legend by dissing fu*kin fat joe or ja, fu*k dem. Dis mutherfu*kin bush, the cia, the government, thats gangsta. But these hoez, to scared, they hiding behind club & diss records, that bi*ch-made. Look, this funky planet ain't gonna be spinning 4eva, these punks better start spitting some real sh*t, change the world sh*t. Cuz alot of mutherfu*kas are about to get caught with they pants down. G-Unit, Please n*gga...fu*k DAT!

[WEBSITE LINK]

I love how this kid slips in a plug for his soundclick page like here's the link, that's some funny sh*t.

01-25-2005, 02:55 PM         #70
IDirtMcGirt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said
I realized how fake gunit was when I heard they aint really even know each other before 50 signed wit eminem. I at first thought they was like his dawgs from around the way. How u gonna start up a group wit a bunch of mufu*kas u barely even know??? Thats fake as fu*k. They aint gonna ride 4 u! Just look at 50 n GAME. He in ya group and u dont even really know dis n*gga??? He shouldve took his dawgs wit 'em. Only n*gga i really respect in gunit is young buck. He stabbin n*ggas up for fu*kin wit his clique. LMAO.
the only person that came into gunit was buck. and game is signed to the label, not in their "group".

01-25-2005, 06:47 PM         #71
I3Baller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k em all

01-26-2005, 06:02 AM         #72
theone2g  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk loose, but fat joe brobably gon need Cubin on this if it goes down,He shud stop trippin n put dat boy back on the squad

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  60
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  45
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
183 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+63online now  43
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
138 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
60 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+73online now  23
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+159online now  20
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  12
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  10
Article inside YG Responds To President Trump's Congratulatory New England Patriots ..
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy