Jan 23 - Fat Joe on 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2005, 10:17 PM         #41
black_n_rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe gets away with saying n*gga too much; he's not even African American. I've read some post and alot of ya'll refer to "lean back," which only had a tight beat and hook. Joe vs 50, I would go with 50. Jada vs 50, jada would win easily.
 12 years ago '04        #42
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,054 | Props total: 146 146
Why ya'll keep speaking for Fat Joe and TS saying they can do this or that to 50, if they as hard as you think they are let em do it. Fat and TS are wack to me, and Joe does sound scared trying to descalate the situation. I see it like this, 50 says and does what he wants to, doesn't hold nothing back when asked.

And I don't thnik Big Pun had anything in his rhyme book bout 50
 12 years ago '04        #43
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
up ^^^^^
 12 years ago '04        #44
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 3 3
50 is doing all this sh*t to sell records. at the end of the day that's all the n*gga wanna do. in a way it's kind of smart but i think he fu*king wit the wrong n*ggas now (d-block). ja rule was a hoe a.ss n*gga anyway so it was easy to sell records off beefing wit that n*gga. d-block don't play that sh*t. them n*ggas don't wanna beef on record. they wanna take it to the street. that's fu*ked that they on the same label to. i used to like 50 but this n*gga taking it way to far. i think that this album will suck just like encore but will sell because of the simple fact that he is 50.
i guess we will have to wait and see.
don't sleep on ts. them n*ggas don't play either.
 01-24-2005, 12:25 AM         #45
post count 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe + D-Block + The INC vs. Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit

STEEL CAGE MATCH ---- PAY PER VIEW ONLY

$199.99 Call 1-800-FELL-OFF
 01-24-2005, 01:07 AM         #46
VAnamsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of yall n*ggaz k!ll me yo, first off, 50 aint doin nothin but talkin, and yall actin like he really said some sh*t, if he wanna battle about who sells the most records then he need to go at Nelly or somebody, that sh*t is gay. Anotha thing some of yall must not know about the streets, Jada and Joe is some straight street n*ggaz, so they not gon do a lotta talkin if they really gon do somethin, if 50 get shot or somethin Jada and Joe gon play dumb while the feds gon be on Ja and them. not wishin death on 50 cuz i dont think its worth all that, but im just tellin yall thats how street n*ggaz do, well smart street n*ggaz, they not gon talk about doin somethin, they just gon do it. imo both them n*ggaz will murda 50 lyrically, dont sleep on Joey!! oh yea, and Nas too! Im done wit this, 1.
 12 years ago '04        #47
TheProtege9020 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 157 157
C-murder could murk 50
 01-24-2005, 01:52 AM         #48
DownUno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt know 50 went 1.1x Diamond

because of this Joe and 50 beef, 50's 2nd album gon be what? 2x diamond?
 12 years ago '04        #49
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 442 442
 ThatDudeMJ said:
^ I second that
^^^^Third That
 12 years ago '04        #50
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
i hope fat joe sit on em...

anyway 50 is hypocrit..he dissed ja for making songs for women but yet aint he doin da same...

b2k > 50
 12 years ago '04        #51
jazzypoet 
space
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
please lyrically I can't really go with joe because someone is writing his lyrics just check the lyrics over the past few albums and how is flow changes to accomodate the lyrics he is spitting cuz someone else wrote it..just peep. a squad on a whole gunit would get up with terror squad rapping I don't know about a street war.
 12 years ago '04        #52
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
yo how many times can 50 diss the latin kings or someone closely a.ssociated before they actually get the job done right?

Real Talk
 12 years ago '04        #53
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 <the takeova> said:
ok heres how i see it 50 is a bi*ch and let me tell you why when get rich or die tring came out what he do beef with ja some people say ja and his camp did something to get 50 hit up or whateva who gives a fu*k 50 he is supposed to be so hard he should of handle that sh*t with ja like a man but he didnt he just let it carry on cuz it helped sales ok fine 50 needs to get off that sh*t now and let it go u fu*ked ja sales up what more do u want damn get off that n*gga sh*t( and on the other hand i hear n*ggaz on the street was telling 50 he a pu**y for coming at ja and not no real n*ggaz) ---so with that said ja come back hard with ny ny which was a hot song by ja if i do say so myself so here it is 50 thinking he the king of ny so u know he not liken that so he gets back on that haten sh*t cuz he thinking like this i can hate on some big name n*ggaz like jada and fat joe cuz i have the (game) on my d!ck and will do what i want since i cant rap and to me another pu**y move heres y we all kno jada will k!ll 50 in a battle hands down the only draw back is they on the same lable and we all kno that only way d block can eat is on mixtapes cuz album wise they do so so and if they come at 50 he can shut there sh*t down so jada needs the money but i think they will be like fu*k 50 and get at them well im hopen they will to shut 50 bi*ch a.ss up-- now on to fat joe this is to funny he kno joe not known for battlen n*ggaz fat joe just try to keep his name known in the hood and put off club sh*t and chill cuz i really doubt that 50 want war with fat joe them n*ggaz deep so i look at it like 50 a bi*ch and need to let this sh*t go cuz really its not really a win win type deal but we will see what happens (TRUE STORY)
Wow...can I get a comma or period?
 12 years ago '04        #54
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
this beef with joe goes back to when 50 made that how to rob and pun told him he'll blow his head off 4 dissin him in the song plus i wud hate 2 see latin kings get invovled cause 50 got connects with crips and bloods so that wud be ugly
 12 years ago '04        #55
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
Seriously, Fat Joe is trash. I dont care who write for him, he trash too! Its not so much that he weak, just that there is absolutely nothing special or goo about him. He is the epitome of regular. If Joe is so hard that he can do that time for murder 1, Battery, Conspiracy, etc... then let him, he can rock those flashy Air Force 1's in cell block 9.

Jada would k!ll 50, not even close. If you think otherwise then you really should start listening to another form of music altogether

These n*ggas is rappers not UFC f!ghters who gives a fu*k who would win a f!ght, I aint buyin Terror Squad cd, b/c they hard. Personally a 50 Fat Joe battle would be weak, b/c they are weak. It could be funny, but dont expect anything but a hot beat tops
 12 years ago '04        #56
KingsmenXV 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
anybody got some pics or info on this n*gga Charlie Rock, i like to be up on that sh*t and it's kinda hard IN KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha..holla!
 12 years ago '04        #57
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 339 339
"I never look for trouble with him. I've never wanted trouble with him."
Then Wht Was Tht Song Victim All About. Yall Remember Tht. Who Was Tht Directed To. Im Pretty Sure Joe Was Takin Shots At Fitty.
 12 years ago '04        #58
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
cuban link
 01-24-2005, 12:18 PM         #59
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnyce said:
yes sirrr..... finnaly somebody who knows what he talkin bout and aint jus sum groupie net n*gga.... i remember at sum show sum n*gga threw a bottle on stage.... charlie roc went in the crowed dolo... draged the n*gga on stage and beat his a.ss....50 a real dude... back in the day that is.... banks and them cats never hurt nobody... the real soldiers is locked up or still in queens starvin.... ts is probly the realest camp in the biz.... sh*t... they cut each other the fu*k up... what u think they gonna do to a n*gga they got beef wit
i been tellin ni99az man, joe playin passum for now and prolly gonna keep on so ni99az won't espect a street beef or hit das how u do it so the feds won't be playin u close
 12 years ago '04        #60
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 61 61
Just don't understand 50 at all.The man has a delinquency problem.He thinks everybody is after him like Michael Jackson.Fat Joe would murder him wit lyrics.If 50 could ever spit about sumthin different in his life than tryin to make up stuff,he'd be aight.....but coming at fat joe is a no go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago