Jan 23 - Fat Joe on 50 Cent

most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 QBKinG said:
you know what im predicting???? 50 is gonna sign Cuban Link to his label and is gonna use him to get at Fat Joe.....just give it sometime and when it happens, remember to up this post
There was talks about cuban signin to aftermath,but that fell through.Has far has fat joe i think he said that he dont want nothing with 50 'cause joe wants to eat too.But on a street level T.S would merk g-unit.Macho and Charlie Rock aint nothing to fu*k with.
 01-23-2005, 05:42 PM         #22
alixpacino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hotness
 01-23-2005, 05:43 PM         #23
alixpacino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hottie211
 01-23-2005, 05:57 PM         #24
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seems like none of them want it with 50
s.p jada & joe all were crying like "i never said anything about 50"

cause they know once 50 comes with backdown pt.2 no more album sales for them lmao
 01-23-2005, 06:26 PM         #25
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.A.N.T.A.N.A said:
there is no gunit fam. gunit today consist of rappers gunit 1-2 years ago consist of n*ggaz round my way which is guerilla gang now.

TERROR SQUAD IZ STRICTLY I DO MEAN STRICTLY STREET n*ggaZ.

what people dont understand is fifty does this for ENTERTAINMENT N FAME to get n*ggaz who aint hood into sit liek this so they can see what its like.

[pic - click to view]

i been preaching this
 01-23-2005, 07:35 PM         #27
MoOCoWMoosic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe and 50cent been beefin ever since big pun died. they just didnt say nottin bout each other when 50 blew up.

Last edited by MoOCoWMoosic; 01-23-2005 at 07:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #28
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
all i know his beef w. them n*ggas aint gonna make me buy his album
 12 years ago '04        #29
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
50 needs someone to give him a good swift kick in the nuts to wake him up and make him see that the world doesnt revolve around him and his beef wit ja rule or whoever... sh*t, beefs are gay, and even if someones gonna beef, atlest make it an entertaining one like nas's and jays...
 01-23-2005, 07:48 PM         #30
currryy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all bou tthe sales..you think they really give a fu*k you guys dont watch no tv man..these n*ggas is livin cars hoez nice a.ss roof on over tehre heads..its jus bout gettin more then wha they really got..its all bout tha marketing sh*t you got people on here talkin bout let emt ake ti to the streets? yea ok you know they arnt bout to scrach up there faces and let people see wha they really bout they can give a fu*k bout the *beef* cuz at the end of the day there livin no matter wha some nikka said bout them on wax..there still bringin in da money and livin life better then most of us ever will
 12 years ago '04        #31
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,557 | Props total: 1169 1169
if joe dont end 50, jada will
 12 years ago '04        #32
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
fu*k all this crap. can we just have some good music? damn
 12 years ago '04        #33
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
ok heres how i see it 50 is a bi*ch and let me tell you why when get rich or die tring came out what he do beef with ja some people say ja and his camp did something to get 50 hit up or whateva who gives a fu*k 50 he is supposed to be so hard he should of handle that sh*t with ja like a man but he didnt he just let it carry on cuz it helped sales ok fine 50 needs to get off that sh*t now and let it go u fu*ked ja sales up what more do u want damn get off that n*gga sh*t( and on the other hand i hear n*ggaz on the street was telling 50 he a pu**y for coming at ja and not no real n*ggaz) ---so with that said ja come back hard with ny ny which was a hot song by ja if i do say so myself so here it is 50 thinking he the king of ny so u know he not liken that so he gets back on that haten sh*t cuz he thinking like this i can hate on some big name n*ggaz like jada and fat joe cuz i have the (game) on my d!ck and will do what i want since i cant rap and to me another pu**y move heres y we all kno jada will k!ll 50 in a battle hands down the only draw back is they on the same lable and we all kno that only way d block can eat is on mixtapes cuz album wise they do so so and if they come at 50 he can shut there sh*t down so jada needs the money but i think they will be like fu*k 50 and get at them well im hopen they will to shut 50 bi*ch a.ss up-- now on to fat joe this is to funny he kno joe not known for battlen n*ggaz fat joe just try to keep his name known in the hood and put off club sh*t and chill cuz i really doubt that 50 want war with fat joe them n*ggaz deep so i look at it like 50 a bi*ch and need to let this sh*t go cuz really its not really a win win type deal but we will see what happens (TRUE STORY)
 12 years ago '04        #34
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
and just to add them n*ggaz is going to be all ova the mix tapes and make hella mix tapes (smh)
 12 years ago '04        #35
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
eyo,queenz n*gga up that dvd,son.
 01-23-2005, 09:24 PM         #36
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung jae e said:
fu*k fat joe..duke is actin real sweet..."i dont want to look for no trouble"...50 disrespectin this clown and all he has to say is some sweet sh*t? im a d-block rider and i dont fu*k wit g unit at all but its sad to see that 50 is tha only dude that isnt actin sweet wit this whole situation

i understand jada is tryna eat...but he needs to man up and murk 50...cuz everyone knows lyrically he will...fu*k jimmy iovine

its young stupid motherfu*kers like you that dont see the bussiness side of sh*t n*ggaz gotta eat fifty is a made n*gga wether ya like it or not for fat joe to say he dont want beef that sh*t is real to me but he never said he was going to back down wich makes it real talk..stupid youngns like you is what fifty target cause he knows you will be brainwashed quick and fast to khop sh*t and if you are not young then your are ignorant hating other n*gga you never met because of what one dude said or says about him...grow up and stop absorbing beef like its your own plus im sure you woulndt know what to do with twenty n*ggas rushing you so shut the fu*k up...gossiping like a little bi*ch
 12 years ago '04        #37
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,620 | Props total: 3 3
laughin ' at joe takin' anything 'lightly'.
 01-23-2005, 09:57 PM         #38
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe sux that lean back song made me throw up
 01-23-2005, 10:11 PM         #39
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this rap sh*t ... i just listened to my n*gga warren g old sh*t and dr dre and 2pac and game.. fu*k this fake mothafu*kas
 01-23-2005, 10:12 PM         #40
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eNcrypTioN said:
fat joe sux that lean back song made me throw up
youre fu*king kidding me... the beat was off the hook ... am a producer i would luv to make something so nice like that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
19 hours ago