Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
4 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2005, 01:56 PM         #1
6139 pageviews
73 comments

LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jan 23 - Fat Joe on 50 Cent

The everlasting feud between 50 Cent and Ja Rule has caused a new beef with the G-Unit rapper and Fat Joe.

In a song off his upcoming album, 50 raps, "You thought 'Lean Back' was big in the club/my sh*t did 11 mill/your sh*t was a dud."

And Fat Joe isn't taking this lightly.

"I really don't care what he thinks," Fat Joe told andPOP last week, in a video interview being posted Wednesday. "I'm not the battle rap type. I just think he's gone crazy."

Joe believes 50 Cent targeted him in the song because of his a.ssociation with Ja Rule. Joe and Ja appear on the track "New York," off Ja's latest album.

"Ja Rule has been a friend of mine since before him and 50 got into a problem. I've been working with him, so he [targeted me] because I'm supporting him," Joe said.

"I never look for trouble with him. I've never wanted trouble with him."

50's feud with Ja Rule has been going on since 50 released his debut album in 2003. 50 had the highest selling album that year, while Ja Rule's sales saw a decline.

"Although I'm Ja Rule's friend," Joe said, "Ja Rule has never told me, 'yo, let's get 'em together.' I've never been involved with that so it's really weird that [50] would be coming at me, but I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever and how more credible could you be then disrespecting Fat Joe?"

Joe won't overlook 50's lyrics, but isn't sure how to retaliate.

"Let's hear his song first before we know what we're going to do."

The only thing he is sure of is that 50 hasn't heard the last of Fat Joe. "It don’t die with his song."

73 comments for "Jan 23 - Fat Joe on 50 Cent"

01-23-2005, 02:12 PM         #2
Six Minutez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get'em Joe
 01-23-2005, 02:14 PM         #3
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Six Minutez said:
Get'em Joe
pretty much so, he kept it real and said fu*k all that battle rap, let me see a n*gga
 01-23-2005, 02:18 PM         #4
ThaSandman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:eek: Oh no don't p!ss off Fat Joe!!!!!! :eek:
 01-23-2005, 02:21 PM         #5
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gettin a little out of hand but 50 will murk joe
 12 years ago '04        #6
Dip$etEa$tside 
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga it take the whole gunit to murk joe but only takes CHARLIE ROC L.D. to murk fifty and the rest would bounce.
 12 years ago '04        #7
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k fat joe..duke is actin real sweet..."i dont want to look for no trouble"...50 disrespectin this clown and all he has to say is some sweet sh*t? im a d-block rider and i dont fu*k wit g unit at all but its sad to see that 50 is tha only dude that isnt actin sweet wit this whole situation

i understand jada is tryna eat...but he needs to man up and murk 50...cuz everyone knows lyrically he will...fu*k jimmy iovine
 12 years ago '04        #8
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 34 34
do TS be deep as G-Unit? if so that would be a good f!ght...
 12 years ago '04        #9
Dip$etEa$tside 
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 0 0
there is no gunit fam. gunit today consist of rappers gunit 1-2 years ago consist of n*ggaz round my way which is guerilla gang now.

TERROR SQUAD IZ STRICTLY I DO MEAN STRICTLY STREET n*ggaZ.

what people dont understand is fifty does this for ENTERTAINMENT N FAME to get n*ggaz who aint hood into sit liek this so they can see what its like.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by S.A.N.T.A.N.A; 01-23-2005 at 02:55 PM..
 01-23-2005, 02:58 PM         #10
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Lick Shots For The Babies In The Projects, Running around with sharp objects" (Jadakiss)

man this is sooooo homo yall hyping this beef up therefore making it so 50 sells a couple more million cds....this is gay theres not even a diss out and yet its like 50 shot jadas and joes parents....50-cent sucks d!ck everyone should just ignore this sh*t stop postin this same sh*t over and over
 01-23-2005, 03:36 PM         #11
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I second that
 12 years ago '04        #12
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
That fat fu*k is gonna come out strong cuz he got Armegeddon preparing his lyrics.
 12 years ago '04        #13
selfishpimpin 3 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 7 7
i mean 50 is trying to make this a street issue joe trying to make this a street issue and the label aint letting kiss say nuttin so they mind as well make it a f!ghting type thing instead of arguing and making threats on wax and doing nothing so i feel joe dont battle nobody bang somebody cuz all 50 goin do is cry like a little wh0ore about wut hapen in queens and the whole supreme ordeal so just f!ght and stop talkin
 12 years ago '05        #14
Hydroman 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 730 730
 S.A.N.T.A.N.A said:
there is no gunit fam. gunit today consist of rappers gunit 1-2 years ago consist of n*ggaz round my way which is guerilla gang now.

TERROR SQUAD IZ STRICTLY I DO MEAN STRICTLY STREET n*ggaZ.

what people dont understand is fifty does this for ENTERTAINMENT N FAME to get n*ggaz who aint hood into sit liek this so they can see what its like.

[pic - click to view]

I realized how fake gunit was when I heard they aint really even know each other before 50 signed wit eminem. I at first thought they was like his dawgs from around the way. How u gonna start up a group wit a bunch of mufu*kas u barely even know??? Thats fake as fu*k. They aint gonna ride 4 u! Just look at 50 n GAME. He in ya group and u dont even really know dis n*gga??? He shouldve took his dawgs wit 'em. Only n*gga i really respect in gunit is young buck. He stabbin n*ggas up for fu*kin wit his clique. LMAO.
 01-23-2005, 04:23 PM         #15
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is way i asy 50 sucks and is a poison to this game....but my homies say he dont suck and i dont know wat i'm talking about....ha, i'm gonna let em know wats going down
 12 years ago '04        #16
187Proof 389 heat pts389
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 1986 1986
Sounds like Fat Joe scared to me...sayin he doesn't want anything to do with 50...is it good hype for 50's album? Yeah it is....but, do you REALLY think he needs this hype to go ATLEAST 5 x platnium? I don't think so....
 12 years ago '04        #17
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 18 18
haha at the truth - "You thought 'Lean Back' was big in the club/my sh*t did 11 mill/your sh*t was a dud."

joe needs to go back to his old style, ditc sh*t and sh*t is real.... hard to believe they are the same rapper. i dont know about anyone else but i wanted to throw up when he said that people thought he found puns rhymebook. no, no he didnt.
 01-23-2005, 05:01 PM         #18
nuttabutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man everybody tells me that dude Charlie Rock LD is a psycho. They saw a video of him beating the sh*t out of some really big dude. Anybody got that video. Holla at me
 01-23-2005, 05:18 PM         #19
dnyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.A.N.T.A.N.A said:
n*gga it take the whole gunit to murk joe but only takes CHARLIE ROC L.D. to murk fifty and the rest would bounce.
yes sirrr..... finnaly somebody who knows what he talkin bout and aint jus sum groupie net n*gga.... i remember at sum show sum n*gga threw a bottle on stage.... charlie roc went in the crowed dolo... draged the n*gga on stage and beat his a.ss....50 a real dude... back in the day that is.... banks and them cats never hurt nobody... the real soldiers is locked up or still in queens starvin.... ts is probly the realest camp in the biz.... sh*t... they cut each other the fu*k up... what u think they gonna do to a n*gga they got beef wit
 12 years ago '04        #20
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
you know what im predicting???? 50 is gonna sign Cuban Link to his label and is gonna use him to get at Fat Joe.....just give it sometime and when it happens, remember to up this post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
160 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Scarface vs. Paid In Full
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 22 Savage Vs 21 Savage
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy