Brandon Jennings: "Kobe is the greatest player to ever play the game" (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2011, 01:32 PM         #121
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
n*gga please u ever seen dr j do a fade way jumper

gtfoh
Well I wasn't born back then but I done seen Dr. J highlights where he do that.
 10-16-2011, 01:36 PM         #122
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

stupid mothafuqa
 6 years ago '06        #123
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Nate187um said:
it holds no weight really

like i said

he takes the LOWEST % shots to begin with

for ex to say jordan is a better shooter based off fg% doesn't do it for me

the majority of his shots came far closer to the basket so his % should be higher anyway
Which means that Jordan is obviously the more efficient scorer.
 6 years ago '05        #124
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Nate187um said:
why do people always bring up his fg%

DO YOU NOT REALIZE HE TAKES THE MOST LOW % SHOTS

& he has a 3pt game..he's not missing the easy close range shots the players your comparing him to do

& he's so nice defenders have to put a hand in his face LITERALLY when he shoots

[pic - click to view]

so the fg% is void
I'm a Kobe fan but the arguement that because Kobe takes a lotof stupid shots(basically what low percentage shots are), we should disregard his FG% in arguements?
 6 years ago '04        #125
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
can we get ja rules opinion on who is the GOAT?
 6 years ago '08        #126
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
mj is a more dominant player and more efficient scorer but when u look past that (which most of u cant do because u r fans of players and not the game) u would see that kobe has amassed a much higher skill level and a deeper arsenal on that court. i think thats all brandon jennings was trying to say. no one great player is better than the other at EVERYTHING. as far as fg%, .454 or .497 aint bad at all, but if u think kobe is not a better all around shooter than mj, u have more studying of the game to do.
 10-16-2011, 02:23 PM         #127
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
not suprising, he grew up on kobe... same with a lot of the new school emcess calling Jay Z the goat.... For somebody who throws his teammates and organization under the bus though, that shirt is ironic
I think that's a great analogy. He's the best player of this generation, but of last generation and overall, it's MJ.
 6 years ago '08        #128
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 smoothmotionz said:
kobe is not even close to the best player of this generation you dumass

Tim Duncan and Shaq are CLEARLY better players of this generations

Lebron is too.

If you compare the careers of kobe and shaq... Shaq career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Tim Ducans career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>K obe

lebron is the jordan of this generation in terms of being a non center and being FAR BETTER than every single player in the nba all this since the age of 21.

Kobe is the most overrated player to ever play the game. Shaq created kobe lol
your knowledge of basketball is limited at best and you should stop posting. its making you look ignorant.
 6 years ago '08        #129
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 smoothmotionz said:
ok casual basketball fan
your showing your limitations again. what you think is a smart comeback is merely name calling.

dont get skill and talent confused
 6 years ago '11        #130
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
Why cant Kobe's career just stand on its own?? i never heard or seen of a player whos been more dissected and looked at comparatively than Bean. its been He's not Mj...hes not shaq...hes not A.i...he's not Tmac or Vince...now its he's not Lebron..or Dwade..or Kevin Durant...makes no sense he's a top 10 scorer of all time a 5 time champ a two time finals mvp and was an intergral part winning 3 more and helping his team to 2 more finals appearances...Odds are he'll finish as a top 4 scorer...tied for most All-star game mvps...he's been an awesome 2-way player and done it all as the highest profile player on arguably the league's most watched team..in the digital Era. Why that isnt good enough for some of yall i dont get it..
 6 years ago '10        #131
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
this thread is boring as sh*t..numbers speak for themselves...and comparing both players with roughly the same amount of games played, MJs numbers simply DWARF those of kobe's. that's not to say kobe sucks cuz he's the best player of this generation but he's not touching GOAT status.
 10-16-2011, 06:35 PM         #132
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnson Barnes said:

And who the fu*k is LeBron far better than ? n*gga not the best player on the damn Heat wtf
dumb n*ggas rly think scoring in the 4th quarter = skill. lebron has the best skillset EVER for any player....................dirk isn't better. d wade isn't better. FOH
 10-16-2011, 06:50 PM         #133
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Johnson Barnes said:
who said anything about a 4th Quarter ?

What skill set does LeBron has? or are you talking about his athletic ability?
best ever at attacking the basket, can pass like magic johnson and score like michael jordan. great rebounder, fast, strong.....................
 6 years ago '04        #134
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4675 4675
 MPLSallstar said:
Man, I am telling you that there is no 2 who could even take the #2 spot from Kobe, he is at LEAST #2. Who the fu*k did you see play that could push him to #3? Because I'D like to know...

Kobe has beaten entire teams by himself on FOUR OCCASIONS that I can think of, for an entire 3 and 4 quarters of a fu*king game. n*gga this is the kind of sh*t n*ggaz was doing in the fu*king 1960s and people write off as fairy tale games

Not to mention, Jordans 69 was against the Cleveland Cavaliers and needed overtime

Put it like this, Kobe Bryant has surpassed Michael Jordan offensively, the skills he implemented into his game exceeds Michael Jordan. Just a crossover? I know somebody who disagrees with you.

Just face it. New generation > old generation. It happens in every field.
because t-mac and vince had a better game in my eyes then him and still think if ai wins a ship he def two to me sorry but thats my view so yeah he can be number two that ive seen kus all the players i mentioned before didnt keep it or win anything rings so i cant argue that but i say he no lower that five all time because i never saw full games of prime clyde drexler or jerry west to even begin to evaluate they game and compare kobes

and even with that skill doesnt equal success dude mike with less skill then kobe was still more effective then kobe he still shot better he still won more and he won while kobe the supposed Goat was in the league riding the pine

and u bringin in phil jackson who said u gotta take mike out the equation its just not fair

if u wanna be technical dont u think if mike wanted to add all that to his game he wouldve

if played now hed in his prime u think he doesnt add to his game and become he goat still
gtfoh

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-16-2011 at 10:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #135
space
space
 Unomcfly said:
Why cant Kobe's career just stand on its own?? i never heard or seen of a player whos been more dissected and looked at comparatively than Bean. its been He's not Mj...hes not shaq...hes not A.i...he's not Tmac or Vince...now its he's not Lebron..or Dwade..or Kevin Durant...makes no sense he's a top 10 scorer of all time a 5 time champ a two time finals mvp and was an intergral part winning 3 more and helping his team to 2 more finals appearances...Odds are he'll finish as a top 4 scorer...tied for most All-star game mvps...he's been an awesome 2-way player and done it all as the highest profile player on arguably the league's most watched team..in the digital Era. Why that isnt good enough for some of yall i dont get it..
because of saying kobes great they have to always throw in ohh he better then Jordan

and u know where that goes everytime
 6 years ago '05        #136
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MPLSallstar said:
Man, I am telling you that there is no 2 who could even take the #2 spot from Kobe, he is at LEAST #2. Who the fu*k did you see play that could push him to #3? Because I'D like to know...

Kobe has beaten entire teams by himself on FOUR OCCASIONS that I can think of, for an entire 3 and 4 quarters of a fu*king game. n*gga this is the kind of sh*t n*ggaz was doing in the fu*king 1960s and people write off as fairy tale games

Not to mention, Jordans 69 was against the Cleveland Cavaliers and needed overtime

Put it like this, Kobe Bryant has surpassed Michael Jordan offensively, the skills he implemented into his game exceeds Michael Jordan. Just a crossover? I know somebody who disagrees with you.

Just face it. New generation > old generation. It happens in every field.
But then we realize MJ as an old a.ss man dropped 50 on this "new generation" while Kobe likely will not ever reach 50 again at the age of 33.

Holla at me when Kobe comes back at the age of 38 and drops 50 on Austin Rivers..

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Hold That; 10-16-2011 at 10:29 PM..
 10-16-2011, 11:39 PM         #137
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
But then we realize MJ as an old a.ss man dropped 50 on this "new generation" while Kobe likely will not ever reach 50 again at the age of 33.

Holla at me when Kobe comes back at the age of 38 and drops 50 on Austin Rivers..
Kobe would EASILY do that if his situation was the same as Jordans

Jordan wouldn't of done that had he been playing with gasol...odom..bynum...artest..etc

& lets not act like Jordan played straight through to 38 either

so smarten up

anyway you really cant argue between the 2 about the mid range game

but what seperates them is the 3pt line

jordan could only dream of doing what kobe does in his sleep behind the arc
 6 years ago '04        #138
space
space
Jordan didnt need to shoot three to be effective and when he did shoot them they went in

so if its bout who could da hit two.... and shoot threes better then is bird the goat???

n just for kicks right now kobe shoots a career 33.9 % from 3 mj shoots 33.2 with the bulls

and 32.7 all time adding in the wizards stats how is this what mj could only dream about pretty sure hed dream of shootin the three a lil more like reggin or ray ray then kobe

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-17-2011 at 12:03 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #139
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 wheezyfbaby said:
Over/Under 8 pages

[pic - click to view]

Overs Won!!!!
 10-17-2011, 02:06 AM         #140
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
Jordan didnt need to shoot three to be effective and when he did shoot them they went in

so if its bout who could da hit two.... and shoot threes better then is bird the goat???

n just for kicks right now kobe shoots a career 33.9 % from 3 mj shoots 33.2 with the bulls

and 32.7 all time adding in the wizards stats how is this what mj could only dream about pretty sure hed dream of shootin the three a lil more like reggin or ray ray then kobe
you really trying to compare mj and kobe behind the arc?

man stfu

Jordan is 581/1778 for his career

while kobe is 1418/4185

kobe has nearly made as many as Jordan attempted

i'd love to see mj's % after 4,000 3pt attempts

you jordan stans k!ll me..seriously tryin to argue over their 3pt game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago