Brandon Jennings: "Kobe is the greatest player to ever play the game" (pic)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 4444 4444
 Loso Luciano24 said:
@ n*ggaz knowing what was going on out there @ the ages of 8-13 watching jordan in his prime

I was 3 when jordan won his first ship

Unless you're mid 30's, you have not watched jordan (Knowing whats going on out there) in his prime.

KOBE IS THE GREATEST PLAYER I HAVE SEEN & ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE
dude by the time you are 11 u know the ins and out bball stop the madness how can u play on a team but not the know the game at 11 i was the jordan of the neigbor-hood knew how to come thru in the clutch and will my team to victory sorry your argument is stupid saying you gotta be what 14 to know whats goin on the court gtfoh
 10-16-2011, 07:38 AM         #82
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my Dave Chappelle voice.."So? Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled"
 6 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
n*gga you know god damn well Kobe is at LEAST #2 SG all-time. Who's better than Kobe at the 2? fu*king Reggie Miller? Clyde Drexler? fu*king Joe Dumars?

And as for modeling his game after Jordan, he TOTALLY modeled his game after Jordan. Although, he did take a LOT of sh*t from other players as well, which is what made him a better offensive player than Michael.

The young generation ALWAYS learns from the older generation and exceeds them. ALWAYS. Michael knows and said this himself..
i said all time he def 2 or 3 thats ive seen play outta everybody to play the two he no lower then 5 wtf are u talking bout

and only thing kobe does better then mj is a crossover Sorry that doesnt count as exceeding

what does kobe do on offense mj couldnt do better nothin but dribble which doesnt matter kus he still got by his man with the basics hmmm so what does that mean only thing kobe has over jordan is a crossover and 81 point Game Wow he so much better at offense
jordan didnt ride no bench for three years learn from other players he came in balling dats one over kobe he never lost a finals 2 over kobe never was not the star and mvp of his team dats 3 over kobe jordan was the best offensive player in the leauge every year played
kobe was for bout 5 6 years tops i can go on and on and if u got two mins to come back and win a game everything on the line everybody knows in they heart they aint picking kobe over jordan

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-16-2011 at 07:54 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #84
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

[video - click to view]

fadeaway 3's.......
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 WiLL said:

fadeaway 3's.......
yeah he did those every game his whole career get fu*k outta here with that sh*t man really one game

now i watch da vid and its one fu*kin 3pointer goin at the shot clock wow thats fu*kin awesome
 6 years ago '09        #86
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 UF4Soldier said:
yeah he did those every game his whole career get fu*k outta here with that sh*t man really one game
 10-16-2011, 07:50 AM         #87
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothmotionz said:
lmao your smoking crack son. I have never heard anyone except a person on boxden and brandon jennings say kobe is the best ever.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

i remember them saying that while watching the games..
 6 years ago '04        #88
space
space

[video - click to view]

by that logic
shootin threes>>>>>olympics

[video - click to view]

dat make ai the goat then right gtfoh fade away threes man wtf
 10-16-2011, 07:54 AM         #89
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:

now i watch da vid and its one fu*kin 3pointer goin at the shot clock wow thats fu*kin awesome
Actually Kobe does amazing things like this in about 80% of the games he plays

I watch all 82 Lakers games(and a sh*t load of other teams games) every year for the pass 8 seasons via NBA League pass. Kobe goes nuts far more times than is covered by media.
 10-16-2011, 07:56 AM         #90
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
i said all time he def 2 or 3 thats ive seen play outta everybody to play the two he no lower then 5 wtf are u talking bout

and only thing kobe does better then mj is a crossover Sorry that doesnt count as exceeding

what does kobe do on offense mj couldnt do better nothin but dribble which doesnt matter kus he still got by his man with the basics hmmm so what does that mean only thing kobe has over jordan is a crossover and 81 point Game Wow he so much better at offense
jordan didnt ride no benc for three years learn from other players he came in balling dats one over kobe
Kobe came STRAIGHT OUTTA HIGHSCHOOL..... Kobe didn't ride no bench for 3 yrs.. if u remember he lost the Season his rookie year cuz he Airballed the Game winning shot.. but what do u expect from a rookie.. than he took Eddie Jones spot....

he never lost a finals 2 over kobe never was not the star and mvp of his team dats 3 over kobe jordan was the best offensive player in the leauge every year played
kobe was for bout 5 6 years tops i can go on and on and if u got two mins to come back and win a game everything on the line everybody knows in they heart they aint picking kobe over jordan
Jordan didn't win a Championshipt till 8 yrs. in... kobe had 3/4 i believe.. of course u don't get MVP when your a YOUNG PLAYER with the MOST DOMINANT BIG MAN to PLAY THE GAME.... comment sense..
u make valid points.. but than some of it u have to consider the time and generations... the different style of ball...
 6 years ago '04        #91
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[video - click to view]

Only other person that could do this was MJ.
 6 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
Actually Kobe does amazing things like this in about 80% of the games he plays

I watch all 82 Lakers games(and a sh*t load of other teams games) every year for the pass 8 seasons via NBA League pass. Kobe goes nuts far more times than is covered by media.
ummm and that means what never said he wasnt great but shooting a three as the shot clocks goin down and the teams needs a shot and u the star of the team thats expected wtf how is that amazing this happens every season to alotta players alotta times like kobes the only person to go ape ai in philly for ten years did alotta sh*t nobody seen or was covered either and he was posed to he da star of the f n team
 10-16-2011, 08:00 AM         #93
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL said:

fadeaway 3's.......
Amazing shot while trailing with 30 seconds left that ultimately won the game. But this doesn't count as a game winner because of the amount of time left on the clock and Lakers shooting freethrows afterwards on the Mavs attempt to stretch the game. This is indeed why STATS a manipulative. all the "Kobe sucks in the clutch" hate that goes around totally discredits this shot and all others like it.
 6 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 Po*TenSe™ said:
u make valid points.. but than some of it u have to consider the time and generations... the different style of ball...
dude kobe did not start the next season kus they was hyping him up kus he was an allstar comin off the bench or am i makin this up

he didnt when mvp because he wasnt and jordan had shaq ijn his first three season he has a ring then too duh penny first season with shaq where was he in the finals right same dwade
its fu*kin shaq dude seriously
 10-16-2011, 08:06 AM         #95
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
ummm and that means what never said he wasnt great but shooting a three as the shot clocks goin down and the teams needs a shot and u the star of the team thats expected wtf how is that amazing this happens every season to alotta players alotta times like kobes the only person to go ape ai in philly for ten years did alotta sh*t nobody seen or was covered either and he was posed to he da star of the f n team
Just saying Kobe does this sort of thing regularly. Sure tons of players do great things throughout the year but none in the last 10 years have done it as consistently as Kobe has. And players like AI, T-Mac, etc. go crazy a lot more than your average guy that's why they are NBA greats...well maybe not T-Mac because his prime ball didn't last very long but you get my point.
 6 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 SteveMachine said:

Only other person that could do this was MJ.
do what hit a game winner while being covered ok

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #97
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Nah MJ still holds that title
 6 years ago '10        #98
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17

[video - click to view]

lets shut this thread down
 6 years ago '10        #99
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
Kobe def top 3 tho. Nice video ^^

Last edited by murd410; 10-16-2011 at 08:51 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #100
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
 28 Gramz said:
This is the opinion of 85% of people who didn't grow up watching MJ.

Lebron lost.
You get propz just for dat avi
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy