Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
fu*k it what more can you say the youth is lost, I'm out...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #122
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
ewwww n*gga you gay..
 10-16-2011, 03:50 PM         #123
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Why we f!ght each other in public
in front of these arrogant fascists?
They love it
Putting old n*ggas versus the youngins
Most of our elders failed us
How can they judge us
 6 years ago '06        #124
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 b_eazy said:

being gay is the new thing now?

those dudes dressing like him and wearing those earrings must have no fathers......I'll kick my sons a.ss if he ever tries some sh*t like that

6 years ago '09        #125
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 knowughetto said:

So many flaws in your argument...
Please make a rebuttal if there are so many flaws.
 6 years ago '09        #126
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 knowughetto said:
Yeah, we raised y'all to put tattoos on your faces...

Yeah, we raised y'all to watch Lil Wayne wear leggings..

Yeah, we raised y'all to act like Lil B...

Yeah, we raised y'all to be grown a.ss men and dance like girls...

Your generation has the ability to make a change/difference, but you guys do nothing but contribute to the problem and make it much worse...When you get older, you make your own choices in life..But yet you guys just wanna blame everyone else for your fu*k ups instead of looking at yourselves in the mirror..
It is more about TEACHING the next generation NOT "raising" them in your sense.

Again, it is only cool to the generation growing in it.
 10-16-2011, 05:23 PM         #127
Mannie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:

being gay is the new thing now?

those dudes dressing like him and wearing those earrings must have no fathers......I'll kick my sons a.ss if he ever tries some sh*t like that

6 years ago '10        #128
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
got no problem with gays but damn i hate these f*ggots, u still a fuking man man
 6 years ago '04        #129
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
It is more about TEACHING the next generation NOT "raising" them in your sense.

Again, it is only cool to the generation growing in it.
Teaching and raising are supposed to be hand-in-hand...So what are you talking about?

I want you and Barack Obonga to answer this scenario since you 2 don't seem to understand and act like you know all...

You are a responsible parent that does not drink or smoke, robbed, stole, or did anything illegal, plus you go to church, you are living the right path...You have a son...You're keeping your son away from trouble, teaching him right from wrong, raising him, and leading him by example..Kid is on the Honor Roll, participating in after school and church activities and doesn't get into any kind of trouble...Fast forward to when your son is about 16-17...He starts to hang out with some other people who are a bad influence to him, but he starts to give in...He starts drinking, smoking, his grades fall off big time, constantly breaks his kerfew (however you spell it)....Just straight up disrespectful towards you and himself..I'm talking about good, responsible parents who raise their kids right, just for those kids to grow older and let outside people influence them to do wrong and disrespect their parent who were teaching and raising them right...

Once again, you are the parent...Are you still gonna say that this is your fault?
 6 years ago '04        #130
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Please make a rebuttal if there are so many flaws.
Some of the sh*t that you were saying didn't make sense...For example, the short a.ss shorts that the basketball players were wearing during the 70's...Are you trying to tell me that their generation influenced them to wear short a.ss shorts when they were designed liked that? You act like all of those basketball players wanted to wear those shorts. Did they have any long shorts back in the 70's? NO....All of the basketball players had no choice but to wear those shorts back then...Is it still the parents fault?

This example that you said is completely irrelevant...
 10-16-2011, 06:17 PM         #131
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seeing sh*t likes this almost makes me look forward to next year....
 10-16-2011, 06:19 PM         #132
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sho 2010 said:
lil n*gga kinda look like Lil B

but

be yo self lil n*gga
what do you mean "be yo self"? how much more of a f*g do you want him to be?
 6 years ago '04        #133
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
thats a product of yall doin a sh*tty job of raising us

nd the blame is rightfully placed on yall and yalls parents fu*ked up too with all the crackheads and sh*t in the 80's, its a spiral we are a product of yalls fu*k ups, just like this sh*tty economy is a product of past generations fu*k up, it is yalls fault
So what you're saying is that everything that's happening right now is the parents fault...Even when you're in you teenage years or old enough to make your own choices, it still the parents' fault...Yet you sit there and give your generation a pass, like you guys do no wrong...

Like I said, you kids act like you know everything, but you don't know sh*t..
 6 years ago '04        #134
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
The based god powers are transferable? We're gonna see more of them now?
 6 years ago '04        #135
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
well for ppl to tell him to be himself, there is no such thing as being yourself....

you area product of ur environment and surroundings and experiences whether u realize it or not
If your family was full of drug dealers, drug abusers and school dropouts, but yet you are the only one in the family who made it lived a clean life...didn't drink, smoke, deal drugs, rob, steal, k!ll, graduated high school, received your Master's degree and became successful, married with children...Are you a product of your environment?
 6 years ago '04        #136
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
uhm thats how sh*t works bro stop f!ghting logic, problems with society today where not created by the youth of today, society has been on a downward spiral and what you are seeing is the product of society changing for better or worse....and im not a kid im 21...........

this is fact why are u debating?

And like I said, your generation has the ability to makes things better and break that cycle..Yet you guys are contributing to the problems and make it worse...Your generation is supposed to be the future, but its not too bright. You guys wanna blame everyone else, but you don't wanna do sh*t but listen to Lil Wayne and play Call of Duty...

"but, but its not my fault" ...

That makes it even worse...You're "grown" but yet you don't act like you are..Whatever you do from now on until you die, is the choices that YOU make...What you do now has NOTHING to do with your parents, because you are not 8 years old...What do you not understand about that? If you robbed a liquor store and got arrested, its YOUR fault because YOU made that choice. You're old enough to know right from wrong..Like I said quit trying to use other people as an excuse for what you do wrong...You're 21 and yet you still wanna blame your parents?...

Last edited by knowughetto; 10-16-2011 at 06:45 PM..
 10-16-2011, 06:37 PM         #137
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kokujin Kotei said:
a n*gga wit chandelier earrings talking about he has the mac loaded...

suicide looks so appealing right now
 6 years ago '04        #138
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
u are a product of ur experiences and that experience u felt was bad and that made u do the opposite
How the fu*k are you a product of your environment if you are doing the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the environment that you are in?

I don't think you know what product of your environment means...
 6 years ago '04        #139
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
im talkin bout the youth, i have said the youth in almost every post

i didnt blame the parents for me im not speaking specifically , im talking about todays society in general n*gga step thy comprehension up a bit son.

you dont understand how society and the human brain works, thats ok most people dont...

n*gga i could shatter your whole perception of life....
::laughing0:

I would love to see you do that right now since you act like you know everything...Oh yeah, and I left a little scenario for you and Krissi to answer...Go back and answer it and don't dodge it either...
 6 years ago '04        #140
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
uhm i said product of enviorment, and experiences

re read the post u originally quoted with to ask that question
Are you talking about this...

If your family was full of drug dealers, drug abusers and school dropouts, but yet you are the only one in the family who made it lived a clean life...didn't drink, smoke, deal drugs, rob, steal, k!ll, graduated high school, received your Master's degree and became successful, married with children...Are you a product of your environment?

Like I said, how is this scenario a product of your environment when you didn't give into it or become part of it? I think you need to read this again...If you don't understand where I'm coming from, then that lets me know where you stand..therefore, I'm gonna stop debating with you because you don't know sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now