Our Soldiers Are Waking Up *AMAZING PIC*

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 imthatinfamous said:
your ignorant a.ss...you do know that the war George W. Bush started is over, correct?

We are no longer in Iraq, and have since started f!ghting in Afghanistan and are now looking at Pakistan

you know that right home boy
k!ll yourself
 6 years ago '04        #42
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 2033 2033
 sjrocc05 said:
really?? really?? 3 years in and people are STILL blaming Bush? really?!?! is that what people are going to do when they look back at Obama's term as president? "well he was cleaning up all of bush's mess so he's ok" WTF? Did people say the same thing about Clinton after he took over for Bush Sr.? cant say Sr. didnt fu*k things up with the whole Gulf War sh*t... so Why does Obama get a pass?? wake up people blame the people who are in charge.. Obama, Congress and the Corporations... Obama is JUST as guilty as Congress is..
nah, but I could some people using that arugment
 6 years ago '08        #43
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1272 1272
Besides the fact that the context of that pic has been revealed....

You know what the fu*k your signing up for when you join. When you signed the line, your basically saying that I agree to be a paid employee of the Defense Department and will follow "lawful" orders as necessary to achieve whatever objectives/missions the DoD has laid out to accomplish. If you dont have the heart to understand or follow through with what all that might entail, don't fu*king join. A dissenting opinion means squat in the military and you can't change sh*t from within it.

And I say that as an enlisted member of the Air Force.
 10-15-2011, 07:01 PM         #44
marriedman985 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:

[pic - click to view]

As a former soldier believe me almost all the troops are woke up already. The ones you see on tv are government bi*ches; their opinion don't jive with the actual soldiers f!ghting the war. The biggest shock happens when soldiers come back home and watch the news and see their government lying. I know Pat Tillman was murdered by U.S. soldiers and so do other soldiers but they are rightfully afraid to speak out. Pat Tillman learned the real reason on why we are in Afghanistan and planned to tell the american public and told his fellow soldiers what he was going to do. They had to k!ll him their; if he had gotten his message out at home it would have been chaos here in the states. You see whites really care about the troops and if he came home and told the truth the militias would have united.

I'm black so with our history I'm kind of indifferent. Most of the troops f!ghting the actual war are minority even though over 80 percent of the country is white. As for as us soldiers they drop us off in the middle of a warzone; I understand why most f!ght. People are trying to k!ll you and even though you want to tell them don't shoot you are occupying a foreign country so instinctively you understand why they want you out. If chinese troops approached my backyard I would shoot also no matter if they were trying to help me or not. They are not suppose to be here. Muslims understand religion way better than Christians even though I don't believe in their God. It's impossible to tell a Muslim man an american will bring peace when they believe it's Allah that brings peace not any man.

They no Israel isn't a real state and is actually ran by evil people as stated in both the koran and the bible(Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.) You see America and Britain fought in world war 2 and formed Israel even though Jesus said he was going to reunite Israel himself. Tell your president God doesn't need help to form or protect his nation. That's exactly how the antichrist works; until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled that spirit will always be one step ahead of jesus until Yah makes jesus enemies his footstool; then he will come back. Jesus warned satan comes first. Satan sits in the temple first and influences the man he is inhabiting to believe he is God and trust me he will have the science to back it up. Thus, only faith at that time will separate the true believers from the non believers and 95 percent of the believers faith will fail because of the science.

It's sad most Christians believe the mark of the beast is a tracking chip. If that was true then the bible would be lying. The bible says everybody but the saints take the mark; however when it comes to rfid their are plenty of atheists who wouldn't take that. Obviously the mark will be a choice someone has to make. I was actually a big time sinner hoping the mark was rfid; that way I could still sin and get to heaven easily by simply refusing it. Eventually it was revealed to me that the mark was actually the works of your hands(fruit). You see most Christians live in sin and simply repent and they soon feel better afterwards. The mark is more like a test of your faith in the since, the antichrist will come with very convincing science to prove he is god. He will have the ability to create life from scratch which was the original purpose of stem cell research. When a man in man's image proves he can create life from scratch and demonstrate it and the scientific world elevates him; how can anyone not believe man created man when he has the proof. Only true believers will know that it's actually satanic black arts at work.

Those who are lukewarm Christians at the time the mark is given will lose their portion of the holy spirit and it will be transferred to those who refuse the mark to strengthen them in their resistance making them stronger. So Jesus brags no one who truly obeys me and my commandments will be affected by the mark. One quick note; in the hebrew tongue to believe something means to obey and act as though it was true. In america belief is based on feeling; thus an abused woman will ask an abusive husband if you love me. In the hebrew culture that question will never be asked because belief is tied to proof that you believe by the way you act. So the hebrew woman being abused would quickly conclude he can't love me because his actions don't prove it. John 14:21 (Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.)” God bless.

Last edited by marriedman985; 10-15-2011 at 07:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #45
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Nahmeanuheard said:

"Identify yourself?" Yea, I'm just going to post my social security, DOB, name & rank for you on the forum, huh?

Why don't YOU shut your mouth & mind your business? I was trying to educate him as he did not know what he was talking about, this is not OPSEC and what I said was information that could be found by reading the Army Times. Stop trying to act like you're somebody when you're not. Try & "report" me, it will get you nowhere.
Stfu, pal. Quote where in the Army Times did you see that our next target is Pakistan. This news to us IF that indeed said that. Army can't ever have it's sh*t together. I don't have to act anything. What's your name and rank?
 6 years ago '08        #46
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 sjrocc05 said:
really?? really?? 3 years in and people are STILL blaming Bush? really?!?! is that what people are going to do when they look back at Obama's term as president? "well he was cleaning up all of bush's mess so he's ok" WTF? Did people say the same thing about Clinton after he took over for Bush Sr.? cant say Sr. didnt fu*k things up with the whole Gulf War sh*t... so Why does Obama get a pass?? wake up people blame the people who are in charge.. Obama, Congress and the Corporations... Obama is JUST as guilty as Congress is..
Gulf War had a clear purpose: drive Iraq out of Kuwait. And it was fu*king domination. Thats why no one blamed Clinton for it.
 6 years ago '08        #47
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 bullack86 said:
Stfu, pal. Quote where in the Army Times did you see that our next target is Pakistan. This news to us IF that indeed said that. Army can't ever have it's sh*t together. I don't have to act anything. What's your name and rank?
The Army has been actively deploying to/VERY close to Pakistan as early as last year. Pockets of resistance are MOSTLY funneling from Pakistan into Afghanistan which is why US forces are attempting to have some sort of presence near there. Its why the US has adopted Multicam over there as it can be used in the mountains just as easily as the woods/desert regions (and the mts. is where Pakistan is).
 6 years ago '04        #48
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
 The Fifth KD said:
The Army has been actively deploying to/VERY close to Pakistan as early as last year. Pockets of resistance are MOSTLY funneling from Pakistan into Afghanistan which is why US forces are attempting to have some sort of presence near there. Its why the US has adopted Multicam over there as it can be used in the mountains just as easily as the woods/desert regions (and the mts. is where Pakistan is).
Thanks for helping me educate this fellow service member on the information that his branch is not passing on to him.

Like The Fifth KD said, it's been said many times as we know that most of the a.ssistance to Afghanistan has been coming from Pakistan. When I was deployed we even did some missions in that area to try & stop the influence from Pakistan. I have nothing against you, just letting you know that if you did not know this then your branch is failing to keep you guys updated on a lot of things. Have you been deployed? If you have not then that explains a lot.

Just so you know, talking about Pakistan is not critical mission information as it's been said on CNN, etc. It's not like I'm giving away 10 digit grid coordinates or something like that.
 6 years ago '09        #49
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 marriedman985 said:
As a former soldier believe me almost all the troops are woke up already. The ones you see on tv are government bi*ches; their opinion don't jive with the actual soldiers f!ghting the war. The biggest shock happens when soldiers come back home and watch the news and see their government lying. I know Pat Tillman was murdered by U.S. soldiers and so do other soldiers but they are rightfully afraid to speak out. Pat Tillman learned the real reason on why we are in Afghanistan and planned to tell the american public and told his fellow soldiers what he was going to do. They had to k!ll him their; if he had gotten his message out at home it would have been chaos here in the states. You see whites really care about the troops and if he came home and told the truth the militias would have united.

I'm black so with our history I'm kind of indifferent. Most of the troops f!ghting the actual war are minority even though over 80 percent of the country is white. As for as us soldiers they drop us off in the middle of a warzone; I understand why most f!ght. People are trying to k!ll you and even though you want to tell them don't shoot you are occupying a foreign country so instinctively you understand why they want you out. If chinese troops approached my backyard I would shoot also no matter if they were trying to help me or not. They are not suppose to be here. Muslims understand religion way better than Christians even though I don't believe in their God. It's impossible to tell a Muslim man an american will bring peace when they believe it's Allah that brings peace not any man.

They no Israel isn't a real state and is actually ran by evil people as stated in both the koran and the bible(Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.) You see America and Britain fought in world war 2 and formed Israel even though Jesus said he was going to reunite Israel himself. Tell your president God doesn't need help to form or protect his nation. That's exactly how the antichrist works; until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled that spirit will always be one step ahead of jesus until Yah makes jesus enemies his footstool; then he will come back. Jesus warned satan comes first. Satan sits in the temple first and influences the man he is inhabiting to believe he is God and trust me he will have the science to back it up. Thus, only faith at that time will separate the true believers from the non believers and 95 percent of the believers faith will fail because of the science.

It's sad most Christians believe the mark of the beast is a tracking chip. If that was true then the bible would be lying. The bible says everybody but the saints take the mark; however when it comes to rfid their are plenty of atheists who wouldn't take that. Obviously the mark will be a choice someone has to make. I was actually a big time sinner hoping the mark was rfid; that way I could still sin and get to heaven easily by simply refusing it. Eventually it was revealed to me that the mark was actually the works of your hands(fruit). You see most Christians live in sin and simply repent and they soon feel better afterwards. The mark is more like a test of your faith in the since, the antichrist will come with very convincing science to prove he is god. He will have the ability to create life from scratch which was the original purpose of stem cell research. When a man in man's image proves he can create life from scratch and demonstrate it and the scientific world elevates him; how can anyone not believe man created man when he has the proof. Only true believers will know that it's actually satanic black arts at work.

Those who are lukewarm Christians at the time the mark is given will lose their portion of the holy spirit and it will be transferred to those who refuse the mark to strengthen them in their resistance making them stronger. So Jesus brags no one who truly obeys me and my commandments will be affected by the mark. One quick note; in the hebrew tongue to believe something means to obey and act as though it was true. In america belief is based on feeling; thus an abused woman will ask an abusive husband if you love me. In the hebrew culture that question will never be asked because belief is tied to proof that you believe by the way you act. So the hebrew woman being abused would quickly conclude he can't love me because his actions don't prove it. John 14:21 (Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.) God bless.
The read here was good until you as a negro started talking about "Jesus" and the bible etc.

Not even realizing what you are saying. DO you really know Hebrew? If you did you would know that bible is talking more about "Gods" and "Lords" aka "these beings" in Hebrew is Alayhem or Eloheem. About Feeding those gods in Leviticus. If you knew of the Hebrew language you would know the knowledge of it.

Most of it stems from the sumarian doctrine. In addition, of mistranslations and great screw-ups by King James 46 best scholars. Oh and Muslims don't have a seperate god. The name for god to them is a name. Really calling on the same being.

Anyway, read the 'Negro christian codes of 1724'. Please read other books and learn about how the "J" didn't exist in the Hebrew language until it was created. Please learn about the slave ship the "goodship Jesus". Please learn about the book of Enoch and many apocryphas that go into more depth and you can see why it was hidden and not placed in the bible.

Then for you to say and I quote "...then the bible would be lying". Do you not know that the bible has many screw ups stemming from other cultures and such? The bible has many equal opposing statements (contradictions) which means one is true or both are false.

I encourage you to read more and understand this "Jesus" and bible you so love. Good that you love your faith. However, I had to comment being that this is a message forum and you seem to want to share something so I decided to share something. Not taking you away from your faith (only you can do that). I am saying if you state it like that - back it up.
 6 years ago '05        #50
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Thanks for helping me educate this fellow service member on the information that his branch is not passing on to him.

Like The Fifth KD said, it's been said many times as we know that most of the a.ssistance to Afghanistan has been coming from Pakistan. When I was deployed we even did some missions in that area to try & stop the influence from Pakistan. I have nothing against you, just letting you know that if you did not know this then your branch is failing to keep you guys updated on a lot of things. Have you been deployed? If you have not then that explains a lot.

Just so you know, talking about Pakistan is not critical mission information as it's been said on CNN, etc. It's not like I'm giving away 10 digit grid coordinates or something like that.
Ok, understood, but being near Pakistan is different from being IN. we WILL not engage Pakistan. Mark my words. And yes! I was deployed for 3 trs. Corps is telling us totally different than whats been told to you guys. Btw, we are not in AFG for terrorists. We are there for lies.
 6 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 bullack86 said:
Identify yourself, please. The term occupy is never used by servicemen in power. I a.ssume that you are of some rank based off of your breach of intel via Pakistan. Stop posing before I report you for lying and stating fearmongering "facts". If we were indeed going to Pakistan, that'd be classified. Stfu, please.

@ "identify yourself, please"
 10-15-2011, 08:34 PM         #52
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingjames2586 said:
what troops is he sending out?
all the troops he sent to libya already when he said he wouldn't
 6 years ago '10        #53
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4977 4977
For those defending Bush -

He wasn't even supposed to be in office for the second term. His brother was in office Florida where they were finding dead bodies to vote Republican. He lost the popular vote & we sat down & got d**ked from behind while the electoral college made the choice for us.

Not to side with conspiracy theorists but we did have one large natural (unless they broke the levies) disaster as well as another unnatural on 9/11 during his term that he didn't really win.

I'm just saying though. Defend him if you want.
 6 years ago '10        #54
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
 kingjames2586 said:
what troops is he sending out?
anyway, something is up with this pic. i think its shopped. but regardless, those mo'fu*kers needa come home. & i dont want my brother going anywhere.
 6 years ago '05        #55
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,312 | Props total: 6446 6446
 TCalico87 said:

[pic - click to view]

soldiers are waking up? you fu*kin stoopid?
 6 years ago '05        #56
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
If this was real, he woulda been Tillman'd
 6 years ago '05        #57
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 bullack86 said:
Identify yourself, please. The term occupy is never used by servicemen in power. I a.ssume that you are of some rank based off of your breach of intel via Pakistan. Stop posing before I report you for lying and stating fearmongering "facts". If we were indeed going to Pakistan, that'd be classified. Stfu, please.
fucoutahere
 6 years ago '06        #58
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
i didnt really read anything anyone posted since it involves politics.

im not for or against Obama personally (i just dont believe the gov as a whole) but Obama was fu*ked from the start.

hes black for one. second, hes comin in after bush. so if he fails people will be quick to say "he came in after bush, it was a tough situation to overcome" or his d!ck riders will say "he was the first black pres so they put him in a situation that he couldnt beat" but at the same time what happens if he gets reelected?

if he gets full 8 yrs to fix the problems what is the excuse then?

i dont follow politics like thoroughly, but i do remember Obama sayin hed pull out troops. if he meant pull out in the sense of moving them to another country, he still mislead people in general.

in the end the end, Obama is puppet, if you dont see it (or dont want to) then thats on you.

he received a nobel peace prize, for what? honestly, yall need to keep it real.

im not for, or against a president based on his skin tone or religion. if i do vote for a pres, its cuz i feel they speak and will try to benefit people in my living conditions.

just cuz youre considered a "minority" due to color, is insignificant. on some real sh*t all that matters is money.

its like immortal technique said "i can relate to more poor white people than i can relate to rich black and latinos. its all about classism"
 6 years ago '08        #59
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 imthatinfamous said:
your ignorant a.ss...you do know that the war George W. Bush started is over, correct?

We are no longer in Iraq, and have since started f!ghting in Afghanistan and are now looking at Pakistan

you know that right home boy
That's why my Uncle was deployed there in August right?
 10-16-2011, 02:22 AM         #60
Ez 586 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesn't matter who the president is. FACT: campaign contributors for the Republican and Democratic presidential nominees are nearly identical. For one example, between McCain and Obama, 5 of the top ten contributors were exactly the same corporations. War is the most profitable business in America, and has been for a long time. Unfortunately, most people don't realize this, and think we're justly spreading "freedom" and "democracy." Turn off your TV and do some research in books and on the web. If you think the ruling class of this nation gives two sh*ts about you (much less people in other countries), please do some research and you'll see the evidence says the contrary.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy