most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2011, 05:07 PM         #21
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imthatinfamous said:
your ignorant a.ss...you do know that the war George W. Bush started is over, correct?

We are no longer in Iraq, and have since started f!ghting in Afghanistan and are now looking at Pakistan

you know that right home boy
lmao @ no american troops being in Iraq. That's 100% NOT TRUE.
 10-15-2011, 05:13 PM         #22
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imthatinfamous said:
your ignorant a.ss...you do know that the war George W. Bush started is over, correct?

We are no longer in Iraq, and have since started f!ghting in Afghanistan and are now looking at Pakistan

if you believe we aren't still in iraq...oh man
 6 years ago '05        #23
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Nahmeanuheard said:
Even though our concern is now Afghanistan, we still have troops in Iraq & still have troops deploying to Iraq as of this moment. Iraq is still a battlespace that we must continue to occupy. Pakistan will be coming, but we're not sure the approach that we will be taking yet.
Identify yourself, please. The term occupy is never used by servicemen in power. I a.ssume that you are of some rank based off of your breach of intel via Pakistan. Stop posing before I report you for lying and stating fearmongering "facts". If we were indeed going to Pakistan, that'd be classified. Stfu, please.
 10-15-2011, 05:26 PM         #24
Cocaine Cracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imthatinfamous said:

dude seriously you are never allowed to call people ignorant.

did the Bush admin. start a war against Afghanistan or Iraq first.

o really, interesting, Enduring Freedom was started almost 2 years before ever invading Iraq.
 6 years ago '04        #25
Jigganaut 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 17 17
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Photoshop all day. If this were true, dude wouldn't make it till Monday. The picture alone is grounds for a court marshall.
martial.
 10-15-2011, 05:33 PM         #26
anubis1947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
I hear what ur saying and I agree with most but 3 years to fix 8 years of fu*k ups doesn't seem fair
 6 years ago '08        #27
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Cocaine Cracka said:
dude seriously you are never allowed to call people ignorant.

did the Bush admin. start a war against Afghanistan or Iraq first.

o really, interesting, Enduring Freedom was started almost 2 years before ever invading Iraq.
I was wondering if someone was going to point that out
 6 years ago '06        #28
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18805 18805
ppl in here saying that Bush isn't to blame are fu*king sheep... lol...
 6 years ago '04        #29
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 MumblesDaHumble said:
bla bla bla stfu.

Then don't go to war you gays
 6 years ago '04        #30
Nahmeanuheard 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 39 39
 bullack86 said:
Identify yourself, please. The term occupy is never used by servicemen in power. I a.ssume that you are of some rank based off of your breach of intel via Pakistan. Stop posing before I report you for lying and stating fearmongering "facts". If we were indeed going to Pakistan, that'd be classified. Stfu, please.

"Identify yourself?" Yea, I'm just going to post my social security, DOB, name & rank for you on the forum, huh?

Why don't YOU shut your mouth & mind your business? I was trying to educate him as he did not know what he was talking about, this is not OPSEC and what I said was information that could be found by reading the Army Times. Stop trying to act like you're somebody when you're not. Try & "report" me, it will get you nowhere.

Last edited by Nahmeanuheard; 10-15-2011 at 05:46 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #31
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 wtr1906 said:
I hear what ur saying and I agree with most but 3 years to fix 8 years of fu*k ups doesn't seem fair
this...
 6 years ago '08        #32
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
WW3 around the corner
 6 years ago '06        #33
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 sjrocc05 said:
really?? really?? 3 years in and people are STILL blaming Bush? really?!?! is that what people are going to do when they look back at Obama's term as president? "well he was cleaning up all of bush's mess so he's ok" WTF? Did people say the same thing about Clinton after he took over for Bush Sr.? cant say Sr. didnt fu*k things up with the whole Gulf War sh*t... so Why does Obama get a pass?? wake up people blame the people who are in charge.. Obama, Congress and the Corporations... Obama is JUST as guilty as Congress is..

It will take many years to fix eight years of fu*k ups
indeed
 6 years ago '08        #34
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
sh*t happens, when you wh0ore yourself out for tuition money
 6 years ago '06        #35
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 imthatinfamous said:

What r u talking about its still people in Iraq
 6 years ago '11        #36
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 sjrocc05 said:
really?? really?? 3 years in and people are STILL blaming Bush? really?!?! is that what people are going to do when they look back at Obama's term as president? "well he was cleaning up all of bush's mess so he's ok" WTF? Did people say the same thing about Clinton after he took over for Bush Sr.? cant say Sr. didnt fu*k things up with the whole Gulf War sh*t... so Why does Obama get a pass?? wake up people blame the people who are in charge.. Obama, Congress and the Corporations... Obama is JUST as guilty as Congress is..
well Clinton didn't get the economy turned around, and most of his love until his 2nd period in office dipsh*t
 6 years ago '08        #37
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
Americans don't value human life
 6 years ago '08        #38
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12175 12175
 sjrocc05 said:
You're an idiot....Bush Jr. fu*ked our whole existence this last decade. Obama get a pass, wtf? He def wouldn't get an "A" grade from me but consider what he walked into as President. W had us in the worst situation in the last 25 years, some would say longer.

If he doesn't get re-elected I'll judge him his 1 term accordingly, but if every other president the last quarter century got 2 terms then I think its only fair that he get his before we condemn him of his Presidency.

wjcorner said:
well Clinton didn't get the economy turned around, and most of his love until his 2nd period in office dipsh*t
troof and c you 2mor for that Falcons/Panthers game bruh
 6 years ago '10        #39
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
they gon take care of that boy on the next run
 6 years ago '04        #40
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 imthatinfamous said:

Afghanistan started while GWB was in office, Einstein
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy